Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she was in more than one piece she could IMO and I’m very sorry to type that @Rosiebones
I have always given consideration to the idea that perhaps only her limbs went to MIRA because they are small and light weight and would fit into a plastic bag better and more quickly and easily tossed into a dumpster.
Perhaps her torso had to be disposed of in the reservoir because it couldn't be lifted and tossed into a dumpster as easily and quickly. More of a two armed lift and so more difficult to lift the lid on a dumpster without putting it down on the ground.
Maybe he never considered rigor mortis and that was the only way to manage disposal by the afternoon.

Thank you YET AGAIN @thekirbyfamily for doing such a brilliant job of leading us around on a tour of the area!

I think I tracked back 5 news organization on this exact same topic over the past few days and nobody managed to do what you did which was, "telling a story" with the mindset of PI. Perhaps "Kirby Investigations" is in your future! Haha!

That "open cyclone fence door" was concerning though!

Seeing the width of the trails that had the 1/2 gates has me wondering about whether the best way to get in and out of the reservoir parkland would be to simply pose as a hiker or biker? I also wonder if its possible to use an ATV or motorbike and enter off hours? I also wonder about the poison ivy situation in the area? This year has been great for the poison ivy and its everywhere and hard to avoid in denser brush in particular.

It was so encourging to see the security around the perimeter areas along with the fences. I've visited most of the lower FFC reservoirs and a number of huge reservoirs in Westchester County and those Hartford operations look well fortified IMO vs what I have seen further south where there are few fences and some areas have just gotten motion sensing cameras.

MOO

Just a little side observation about the Poison Ivy, a point most likely made here before:

The way poison ivy causes blisters is from the fluid released when the leaves/stem are broken and it's impossible to wipe off and almost impossible to even wash away without some chemical help. (Personal experience alert!)

If a person drug something along the ground to drop into a hole, the bag (or whatever) would be streaked with that oily fluid as it crossed over and tore up the Poison Ivy. It would most likely be transferred to the legs, arms/or hands of the perp when the bag was lifted to drop into the hole.

Maybe a blunt object (bat/tire iron) was in the bag with her skull/femurs and the hole was small enough that it wasn't obvious during a search?

If it hadn't been reported as cadaver dogs at this latest reservoir search,then I would have thought they were searching for a murder weapon or more clean up evidence. But, the presence of cadaver dogs means body to me.
She can't be at MIRA and the reservoir.
Couldn't parts of her be at both places?

Skull and femurs along with murder weapon could be at the reservoir while soft tissue and small bones went to MIRA via the Odyssey bags?

On risk, just MOO but this quick search found older research (2000) and no doubt I could find newer related that says some people esp. those who engage in criminal acts are hypersensitive to the rewards they can gain via risky acts and more indifferent to the possible problems that can occur due to risky acts. That seems like FD to me and maybe NP, too. MOO.

Risk Taking (SOCIAL PSYCHOLOGY) - IResearchNet
@HopeForTheBest, thanks for this. Risk taking behavior is such an interesting topic and I totally agree with you about FD and NP 'being in the same boat' in this regard! IMO doesn't bode well for the outcome of the partnership MOO!

I apologize! It was just something someone about if/when he is in the FUTURE! So sorry! I’ve been on a roll of causing chaos with my posts! I’m sorry! Let me see if I can report my post and have it deleted. Then I will go give myself a well-deserved lecture! Ack!
Don't fret, Hope. We all need to step into the future on occasion and picture the worst for FD. It was actually him not having funds for Chili Cheese Cheetos from the jail commissary I was fantasizing about.

This point is so interesting as I've always wondered why we saw FD/MT in the Raptor on Albany vs one of his other vehicles?

I think you nailed it and IMO the arrest warrant alluded to the point of FD wanting to keep the Red Truck over the weekend. He pushed hard to keep the EE truck and I wonder if as you seem to think that the FD plan was to use the Red Truck on Albany? I think he realized what you pointed out that the older model Red Truck wouldn't stand out on Albany. IMO as others have pointed out, taking the very expensive Raptor to Albany was a poor choice as it stood out in a way that the Red Truck might not have.

But, EE based on what we learned in AW2 was very insistent about getting the truck back. So, FD just had the choice of the Suburban, the Raptor, the Jeep and the Toyota that we haven't heard much about but I believe he still owns based on our last look at the tax records.

I am very curious also about how FD communicated with MT about the game of 'hide the keys' with EE? Did he text her or just gesture or whisper? It was clear to me from AW2 that MT was working in tandem with FD on the EE Truck and 80 MS cleanup. Wonder how involved she might have been with the disposal of JD body? I do think its interesting that FD brought MT to Albany in the first place as based on the AW1 it doesn't appear he asked her to do anything else than sit in the truck as we have no statement to say that she got out of the Raptor and assisted with the disposal of items along Albany.

MOO

I never thought to ask today, but are LE back at the reservoirs today?
Horrible. Should be red flagged as a waste of the court's time.
I don't know, I know there are these reasons and rules, but there should be a limit.
I imagine most attorneys participate in the stalling of results to benefit their client. So, what makes FD attorney any different than NP. The game is the game, the attorney is the attorney, no better or worst than any other attorney.

It’s been raining all day here. I’m 10 min down the road. JD is somewhere in the area. Planning on hiking the trail tomorrow closest to FDs house. Brown to blue. Plan on going off trail looking for anything suspicious. Will take pictures and keep you all updated. At some point may be able to see FDs house through the trail.

Edited: it’s a huge dense area, I’ll be with my family on the trail, not doing anything stupid. The more eyes the better looking in the area she is, most likely, IMO

Attachments

• FC7F51CF-49CE-4518-84CE-C50FE48B50D9.jpeg
    FC7F51CF-49CE-4518-84CE-C50FE48B50D9.jpeg
    266.4 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
It’s been raining all day here. I’m 10 min down the road. JD is somewhere in the area. Planning on hiking the trail tomorrow closest to FDs house. Brown to blue. Plan on going off trail looking for anything suspicious. Will take pictures and keep you all updated. At some point may be able to see FDs house through the trail.

Edited: it’s a huge dense area, I’ll be with my family on the trail, not doing anything stupid. More eyes the better looking in the area she most likely is IMO
Be careful.

This point is so interesting as I've always wondered why we saw FD/MT in the Raptor on Albany vs one of his other vehicles?

I think you nailed it and IMO the arrest warrant alluded to the point of FD wanting to keep the Red Truck over the weekend. He pushed hard to keep the EE truck and I wonder if as you seem to think that the FD plan was to use the Red Truck on Albany? I think he realized what you pointed out that the older model Red Truck wouldn't stand out on Albany. IMO as others have pointed out, taking the very expensive Raptor to Albany was a poor choice as it stood out in a way that the Red Truck might not have.

But, EE based on what we learned in AW2 was very insistent about getting the truck back. So, FD just had the choice of the Suburban, the Raptor, the Jeep and the Toyota that we haven't heard much about but I believe he still owns based on our last look at the tax records.

I am very curious also about how FD communicated with MT about the game of 'hide the keys' with EE? Did he text her or just gesture or whisper? It was clear to me from AW2 that MT was working in tandem with FD on the EE Truck and 80 MS cleanup. Wonder how involved she might have been with the disposal of JD body? I do think its interesting that FD brought MT to Albany in the first place as based on the AW1 it doesn't appear he asked her to do anything else than sit in the truck as we have no statement to say that she got out of the Raptor and assisted with the disposal of items along Albany.

MOO

Thanks - glad you read it before I deleted it :). Agreed, he must have intended to use EE's older Toyota that wouldn't stand out as much on Albany Ave - plus, you'd think he would want to keep ANY blood further away from his own vehicles.

It makes me wonder, then, why clean it before the trash-dump trip? He had to have known EE was coming to pick it up, then, no, since he did spend that time cleaning it before the Albany run? So it was not a total surprise that EE showed up, perhaps - and while FD tried to dissuade EE from taking his truck back, fortunately EE was insistent (MAJOR good move) about taking it back.

It is interesting FD brought MT to Albany Ave dump run - but we don't know what part she played earlier in the day - or throughout, with the planning, perhaps.

No one would help to clean a truck of what might appear to be blood and perhaps had SOME smell by then, and then likely helps to bag what was likely visibly bloody items - and then sees someone dumping trash along 30 stops (not at home)-- without asking or knowing what it's about. IMO.

Edited for clarity, e.g. "he" -> EE and what part MT played

Last edited:
I do not think anyone was with Dulos in New Canaan because he needed MT to be in Farmington for his alibi to be anchored. AW2 also never says MT was with him in NC that morning, something I believe would be included in that warrant. There has been no indication anyone else was with him from either warrant, even though AW1 specifically puts MT with Dulos on Albany Avenue. Why not say she was with him in New Canaan also - unless LE believes she wasn't there. I also suspect at least some of the captured images have established to LE how many people were in the Tacoma.

I also am skeptical that Jennifer's body was left in New Canaan. Dulos, a guy known to be a speed demon, stayed strictly within the speed limit all the way to Farmington, which leads me to think Jennifer's body was with him. He was very deliberate in that speed. Maybe it was because of the items he still had in the truck from the murder, but I cannot see why he would keep them with him all the way to Farmington if he had already disposed of Jennifer's body. He could have easily stopped along the way to dispose of stuff if he didn't have a body with him.

The thing that bothers me most about the theory that Jennifer was left in a grave in NC, though, is the garbage dump on Albany Avenue. If Dulos had a grave pre-dug in NC, there would be no reason to remove her shirt and bra. He would simply have travelled to the site and buried her body and have been done with it. He didn't do that, though. Instead, he ended up on Albany Avenue. It makes no sense that he would have at least partially removed her clothes, but not have left them in that grave. Why would he create more work for himself that way? That dump is important and leads me to think Jennifer was in that truck on the way back to Farmington.

When I read that LE was in the woods behind Dulos' house, I speculated that it was because of some specific information MT provided LE. Others here believed it may have been the result of repeated tips by people in the community. Of course, then there is Dulos allegedly being seen by a neighbor in the woods with a shovel, but perhaps that is just more of Dulos being Dulos. We don't know why those woods are still being searched, but it has to be in connection with finding Jennifer's body.

In the absence of any evidence to answer the question, I go back to the drains. The AW are silent on this evidence and that is understandable. We will know a lot more once that evidence is released (or we learn there is no such evidence). If Dulos altered her body post-mortem, I think there is a likelihood he intended it to be incinerated, never to be found.

Obviously this is all conjecture on my part. We will know when it is the right time, but that garbage dump is part of the answer.
Here's a couple of my thoughts, maybe FD removed JD's clothes because A) he was afraid if her body was found, that her clothes may have his DNA on them. B) he removed her clothing before he dismembered her.

One has to wonder how long would he want to haul JD's body around with him? I would think he would want to get rid of her body in the fastest way possible, but then the other side of me says no, he may have been so confident that he was going to get way with this, that he wasn't the least bit worried about how far he went with JD's body in the vehicle.

And to the poster who mentioned about the coincidence of EE pulling in with seats in the back of the Cherokee while the cops were there, I have to say, that is a real big coincidence, IMO.

All of this is JMO.

I do not think anyone was with Dulos in New Canaan because he needed MT to be in Farmington for his alibi to be anchored. AW2 also never says MT was with him in NC that morning, something I believe would be included in that warrant. There has been no indication anyone else was with him from either warrant, even though AW1 specifically puts MT with Dulos on Albany Avenue. Why not say she was with him in New Canaan also - unless LE believes she wasn't there. I also suspect at least some of the captured images have established to LE how many people were in the Tacoma.

I also am skeptical that Jennifer's body was left in New Canaan. Dulos, a guy known to be a speed demon, stayed strictly within the speed limit all the way to Farmington, which leads me to think Jennifer's body was with him. He was very deliberate in that speed. Maybe it was because of the items he still had in the truck from the murder, but I cannot see why he would keep them with him all the way to Farmington if he had already disposed of Jennifer's body. He could have easily stopped along the way to dispose of stuff if he didn't have a body with him.

The thing that bothers me most about the theory that Jennifer was left in a grave in NC, though, is the garbage dump on Albany Avenue. If Dulos had a grave pre-dug in NC, there would be no reason to remove her shirt and bra. He would simply have travelled to the site and buried her body and have been done with it. He didn't do that, though. Instead, he ended up on Albany Avenue. It makes no sense that he would have at least partially removed her clothes, but not have left them in that grave. Why would he create more work for himself that way? That dump is important and leads me to think Jennifer was in that truck on the way back to Farmington.

When I read that LE was in the woods behind Dulos' house, I speculated that it was because of some specific information MT provided LE. Others here believed it may have been the result of repeated tips by people in the community. Of course, then there is Dulos allegedly being seen by a neighbor in the woods with a shovel, but perhaps that is just more of Dulos being Dulos. We don't know why those woods are still being searched, but it has to be in connection with finding Jennifer's body.

In the absence of any evidence to answer the question, I go back to the drains. The AW are silent on this evidence and that is understandable. We will know a lot more once that evidence is released (or we learn there is no such evidence). If Dulos altered her body post-mortem, I think there is a likelihood he intended it to be incinerated, never to be found.

Obviously this is all conjecture on my part. We will know when it is the right time, but that garbage dump is part of the answer.
I'm not giving up on the landfill. I was wavering the other day when they were at the reservoir, though.
But it doesn't make sense.
The Albany Ave. spree is key,IMO.
My only fear is that much of her may have been incinerated.
Having said that, would LE spend 3 weeks combing through the garbage if they found nothing?
Combing through from top to bottom and coming up empty?
Yet, if they found shards of her (gruesome, I know) wouldn't they have cuffed him?
Same goes for any traces of blood in the drains.
I am clinging to the idea that they are taking their time to prove premeditation.
And he is on a tight leash.
MOO.

Just a little side observation about the Poison Ivy, a point most likely made here before:

The way poison ivy causes blisters is from the fluid released when the leaves/stem are broken and it's impossible to wipe off and almost impossible to even wash away without some chemical help. (Personal experience alert!)

If a person drug something along the ground to drop into a hole, the bag (or whatever) would be streaked with that oily fluid as it crossed over and tore up the Poison Ivy. It would most likely be transferred to the legs, arms/or hands of the perp when the bag was lifted to drop into the hole.

Maybe a blunt object (bat/tire iron) was in the bag with her skull/femurs and the hole was small enough that it wasn't obvious during a search?
I’ve heard about the poison ivy before but is it a fact that FD had poison ivy on him after the date in question? Like how do we know this. I just missed this I guess.

I'm not giving up on the landfill. I was wavering the other day when they were at the reservoir, though.
But it doesn't make sense.
The Albany Ave. spree is key,IMO.
My only fear is that much of her may have been incinerated.
Having said that, would LE spend 3 weeks combing through the garbage if they found nothing?
Combing through from top to bottom and coming up empty?
Yet, if they found shards of her (gruesome, I know) wouldn't they have cuffed him?
Same goes for any traces of blood in the drains.
I am clinging to the idea that they are taking their time to prove premeditation.
And he is on a tight leash.
MOO.
I don’t think that proving premeditation is the issue. AW2 pretty much establishes this. I think LE still lacks physical evidence like the body and the murder weapon and this is the only reason he isn’t in cuffs. For murder.

Maybe.

The comment I belive we had from LE after MIRA searches were ended was that the time there was "very productive". This was a place LE spent 3 weeks working long shifts under horrific conditions. I have some hope!

We have had so few statements of substance on this case from LE that its hard to really read them well I think. Personally I have alot of faith that the incredible work of the LE folks on the ground at MIRA will pay off substantial dividends in this case.

Unfortunately we will have to wait for court presentation of evidence. Wouldn't it be amazing to see that something we all might have collectively written off as 'insignificant' resulted a piece to this 5,000 piece puzzle!

MOO
Maybe.

The comment I belive we had from LE after MIRA searches were ended was that the time there was "very productive". This was a place LE spent 3 weeks working long shifts under horrific conditions. I have some hope!

We have had so few statements of substance on this case from LE that its hard to really read them well I think. Personally I have alot of faith that the incredible work of the LE folks on the ground at MIRA will pay off substantial dividends in this case.

Unfortunately we will have to wait for court presentation of evidence. Wouldn't it be amazing to see that something we all might have collectively written off as 'insignificant' resulted a piece to this 5,000 piece puzzle!

MOO
I am looking for the 15 minute presser that contained all the different agencies and people involved in the investigation. Outside of the MIRA plant. Remember feeling encouraged by it but later thought are they as confident as they appear? Hard to know.

Edited: it’s a huge dense area, I’ll be with my family on the trail, not doing anything stupid. The more eyes the better looking in the area she is, most likely, IMO
Isn’t it curious that Mrs. Farber didn’t offer an award for help with finding her daughter?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong