Found Deceased Malaysia - Nora Quoirin, 15, from UK, special needs, missing on vacation, Seremban, 4 Aug 2019 #5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice gesture but i personally wouldn't send them "from Websleuths", as there's some pretty critical posts here of the family and it's probably not a place grieving relatives should be made aware of since we discuss some painful details matter of factly. JMO.

I would like to lay flowers at Nora's Grave this weekend, from us on this forum. i wonder what flowers she liked.
I think the family's wishes should be respected. They asked for privacy. No reporters at funeral or allowed in cemetery. If anyone wanted to donate they asked for it to go to Lucie Blackmore Trust. All this information is on funeraltimes.co.

I think the family's wishes should be respected. They asked for privacy. No reporters at funeral or allowed in cemetery. If anyone wanted to donate they asked for it to go to Lucie Blackmore Trust. All this information is on funeraltimes.co.

Not being petty but just correcting it as the Lucie Blackman Trust in case people go looking for the wrong thing.

In short: have Nora's parents accepted the possibility that Nora might have reached the waterfall all by herself or do they still contest it?

I was reading an article about a different case yesterday where the family don't believe their son committed suicide 6 years ago.
They won't place a headstone on his grave until they can be certain how he died and are prepared for his body to be exhumed if it helps provide answers.

IMO Nora's parents accept she reached the waterfall by herself and there has been no foul play because they have cremated her body and there is no chance of it being exhumed if more information came to light about the case.

I was reading an article about a different case yesterday where the family don't believe their son committed suicide 6 years ago.
They won't place a headstone on his grave until they can be certain how he died and are prepared for his body to be exhumed if it helps provide answers.

IMO Nora's parents accept she reached the waterfall by herself and there has been no foul play because they have cremated her body and there is no chance of it being exhumed if more information came to light about the case.
But why haven't they expressed their acceptance publically?
And, not all cases require exhumation. For instance reviewing all available records could uncover some overlooked clues.
Somehow I expect for the parents to go public with their new insight if they have one .

But why haven't they expressed their acceptance publically?
And, not all cases require exhumation. For instance reviewing all available records could uncover some overlooked clues.
Somehow I expect for the parents to go public with their new insight if they have one .
It was only my opinion but if that was my daughter I wouldn't have got her cremated if I had any doubts about her death. I know not all cases require exhumation just giving my opinion.
Somehow I don't expect the parents to go public with their insight if they have one again just my opinion.

It was only my opinion but if that was my daughter I wouldn't have got her cremated if I had any doubts about her death. I know not all cases require exhumation just giving my opinion.
Somehow I don't expect the parents to go public with their insight if they have one again just my opinion.
Perhaps they have had a second autopsy done in private and so were able to feel a cremation was appropriate. That is what I would do to end any doubts in my mind I think.

When was the last time the parents mentioned their doubts about the cause of death? I've only really heard from the grandad, i did stop following this case a while ago though as i was satisfied with the conclusion and its just such a depressing case to dwell on.

My intention was only to lay flowers. No writing on a card. I meant nothing ‘creepy’ as one person posted.
People did go to the funeral who were not family or friends and posted on Twitter the order of service.
I would never want to upset anyone. I genuinely was thinking from a good place. It saddens me if people think of it negatively. I did not lay flowers.
I apologise if I have caused offence. It was never my intention.
Xo

When was the last time the parents mentioned their doubts about the cause of death? I've only really heard from the grandad, i did stop following this case a while ago though as i was satisfied with the conclusion and its just such a depressing case to dwell on.
They were quite insistent she was abducted initially IIRC. I don't know if they have any doubts but was speaking from the POV of a parent myself, ie if I was in that situation that is what I would do to alleviate any doubt I had. I would not be surprised if they had a second private autopsy, that's all IMO though.

My intention was only to lay flowers. No writing on a card. I meant nothing ‘creepy’ as one person posted.
People did go to the funeral who were not family or friends and posted on Twitter the order of service.
I would never want to upset anyone. I genuinely was thinking from a good place. It saddens me if people think of it negatively. I did not lay flowers.
I apologise if I have caused offence. It was never my intention.
Xo
You could instead donate to the LBT however, as the parents mentioned. The flowers were a lovely thought, not creepy at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member