GUILTY AL - Kathleen "Kat" West, 42, murdered, Calera, 13 Jan 2018 *husband arrested*

Nope!

This is on my look.at.every.day.week list....
Have gone thru 7/15 with nothing....

No where that I know - can I look at his actual case, just upcoming court dates. Unless someone else can find that? He's in Shelby County.

Unless I missed something.

It has been awhile....
impatient1.gif

Nope!

This is on my look.at.every.day.week list....
Have gone thru 7/15 with nothing....

No where that I know - can I look at his actual case, just upcoming court dates. Unless someone else can find that? He's in Shelby County.

Unless I missed something.

It has been awhile....
impatient1.gif

Yeah, I've checked occasionally, too. Nada. It's odd, isn't it? Is he even still in jail or did they let him out?

ETA: Yes, he's still there, according to their web site. He's been there since Feb 2, 2018.

Shelby County Sheriff's Office - Inmate Listing

I assumed he had been arrested based upon evidence found in the home. Maybe some amount of electronic evidence about her web activities. So I wouldn't think there would be a whole lot of discovery to be done here. I'd like to see this move forward. If the have evidence, set it for trial. If not, dismiss or reduce charges. he has been in jail a year and a half!

@Betty P - I see you have access to the Alabama court site -

I'm going on a vacation (back to California!!!) for 2 weeks (starting 9/18 back on 10/2) - and this case I look up every week - so.....

I've looked thru to 9/19/19. If you could take over for a bit - it would be VERY much appreciated! :)

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
in advance!

@Betty P - I see you have access to the Alabama court site -

I'm going on a vacation (back to California!!!) for 2 weeks (starting 9/18 back on 10/2) - and this case I look up every week - so.....

I've looked thru to 9/19/19. If you could take over for a bit - it would be VERY much appreciated! :)

97x32px-LL-40ad66f8_thanx.gif
in advance!

OK, will do. Have a great vacation!

I would love to hear evidence on this case, like if he was caught on any neighbor security cam carrying his wife's body across the street, then acting with no emotion when confronted. Ohhh the extreme impairment of heavy boozing.

Yes. Let’s hope.
His Defense will come up with fairytale answers to all of his behavior, I’m sure.

Kat West killed with Lucid Absinthe bottle, records state
About that time, he said, Jeff West walked out of the couple's home and said, "What's going on? That's my wife,'' the witness said.
He was told Kat West was dead and, at that point, Jeff West put his cigarette out in the street and walked back inside. "He didn't cry, didn't show no facial expressions,'' the witness said.

MOO

This is just so bizarre. I don't know why, but I got a sense from the beginning that he started out the evening angry and resentful but in a passive-aggressive way...maybe bought the absinthe because he wanted to let loose some aggression (I know it's a myth but maybe he believed it). It's frustrating to know so little, especially when it's a wife left out to die in the cold and dark by her husband.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Champ86
Back