GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are completely NOT embarrassed. In their thinking, they're the victims here. :(

TM made that clear in her very first facebook post on the Find Heather Elvis page. She interjected herself with fury and vengeance. I'm sure like many of you when I first read it I knew they we responsible for Heather's disappearance. She was jealous of the attention a missing person was getting, that's a mental person right there.

Also, after today's reveal about the video, and after rewatching AC's unconvincing testimony in TM's trial, I don't see how the state doesn't call her as a witness.....

Does AC have any "rights" to not testify? If she is suppoened must she appear? Can she plead the fifth?

I am still catching up but want to comment before I forget what I want to say. :rolleyes:

AC’s only option, IMO, would be to plead the Fifth. I’m crossing my fingers the State has an opportunity somewhere in this tangled mess of a sh*tshow to charge her with perjury at the very least. ;)

Where is Heather???

JMO

FYI don’t think this has already been posted but found this update regarding HE mental health records.

On Thursday, Judge Dennis said he had gone over the records and did not find anything that would be pertinent to the trial and resealed the records.

Cell phones and vehicles dominate Thursday Moorer proceedings

Yay to Judge Dennis here!

I have to give Judge Dennis some credit here. Heather's mental health records have no bearing on this case. The defense is reaching for straws. I'm glad the judge ruled to protect Heather in this instance.

Not sure about you guys..
But I'm expecting a few Obstruction of Justice charges soon after Sidney is convicted, especially if they were interviewed and lied about cleaning the truck..
Could it be a sealed indictment that is keeping them from wanting to be at Court...?
Hopefully, while they are looking at 10 yrs. their memories will come back.
While they are thinking about it, I hope Murder charges are brought back against SM and TM.. then throw accessory after the fact on all the minions..
Just a thought..

Monday, Sept. 16th:
*Trial Continues (Day 6) (@ 9:30am ET) - SC - Heather Rachelle Elvis (20) (Dec. 4, 2013, not found) - *Sidney St.Clair Moorer (38/now 43) arrested (2/23/14), charged & indicted (2/27/17) with kidnapping & indicted (4/27/18) with conspiracy to commit kidnapping. Plead not guilty. $30K Surety Bond.
Was to be tried in Georgetown County, but Judge brings it back to Horry County (6/21/19).
Trial began on 9/9/19 with jury selection. Jury: 6 women & 6 men, with 2 alternates: 1 woman & 1 man.

Trial information 9/9/19 (Day 1) thru 9/12/19 (Day 4) reference post #2 here:
RETRIAL - Sidney Moorer retrial for kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #2

9/13/19 Day 5: State witnesses: Jeremy Leach (with the SC Highway Patrol-Investigative Division). Testimony about headlight analysis on video, defense is objecting. Judge overrules. Grant Fredericks (Forensic Video Solutions, Spokane, WA.-is a video forensics analyst/expert). Peter Cestare (HCPD Lieutenant of the CSI Unit). Jimmy Shroering (DME Forensics, CTO & Founder-Recovered video from surveillance systems). Trial continues on Monday, 9/16 @ 9:30am. On Thursday (9/12), Judge Dennis said he had gone over the records and did not find anything that would be pertinent to the trial and resealed the records.
*Tammy Lorinda Caison Moorer (41/now 46) – Trial on 10/8/18 found guilty of kidnapping & conspiracy to kidnapping. Sentenced to 30 years for each charge, to be served concurrently with time served for any time served thus far (5 yrs). Not eligible for parole.

Good morning~ I will probably miss most of today, well I only have time for one hour :/ I so much appreciate all the updates.

The video date is hurting my brain. So 4 people spent hours cleaning the truck and that was done on 12/22 but they advance the date to 12/23. When that happens, does the real day of 23 disappear?

It seems stupid to even have cameras when you plan to abduct and murder someone.

I think the Moorers really thought that they could get away with this.

“The truth is always revealed.”
“What is done in the darkness always comes to light.”
Friday the 13th brought a rare rising full moon on 9/13/19. With it came the revelation of truth about Moonchild Heather Elvis.
That was the day we had to watch four people try to cover up their tracks & while doing that the gravity of what they had done became apparent.
All the puzzle pieces fit together & the light shines on the puzzle now!
The Elvis friends & family & the public have waited a long time to learn about Heather & waded through alot of murky swamp with detours all the while for with a glimmer but fading hope.
They have searched steadfastly through the smoke & mirrors intentionally put before them.
They have walked in the darkness & are now walking in the light. They did it with the knowledge they weren’t walking alone & that the Lord Jesus Christ is with them.
Painfully obvious evil & deceit crossed Heather & her unborn child’s life & intentionally put out her flame & extinguished the baby.
The unimaginable happened in the darkness.
It really was planned & executed by evil & darkness. Two people, four people or more?
These evil people actually set out to hurt Heather & her unborn child intentionally in the darkness.
Have to keep repeating it because it’s just so unfathomable!
Not only did they do it, they have no remorse about doing it or anything they did to hide it in the darkness!
The pain is like no other yet the Elvis family has endured with the knowledge that they are not walking alone.
Hope the Elvis friends and family will accept our most sincere sympathies & condolences.
May the Elvis family & friends know the peace that surpasses understanding.
Hope they know that our hearts are broken, too.
May justice prevail for Heather & her unborn child.
The next rare Harvest moon is August 13, 2049 - in 30 years. Oh, the irony.
Good conquers evil. Light over darkness.
Moonchild is watching over us afterall.
May they Rest In Peace.
There's a Full Moon on Friday the 13th for Most of the U.S. The Next One Isn't for Another 30 Years

Last edited:
Off topic slightly but I went back and read the posts here from December 2013-mid January 2014. I wasn’t an active member back then, but did anyone think TM was on here posting back then? Would be interesting to see what she was saying is all.
When people lie they typically interject bits of the truth...

I predict this morning's start time will be delayed by the defense presenting some objections or something after Friday's testimony - asking for it to be thrown out for some reason, asking for a mistrial.... some kind of hail mary.....

Off topic slightly but I went back and read the posts here from December 2013-mid January 2014. I wasn’t an active member back then, but did anyone think TM was on here posting back then? Would be interesting to see what she was saying is all.
When people lie they typically interject bits of the truth...
Good catch. Likely so. For sure, the Internet as a whole was her playground and she posted everywhere and had lots of fake names, fake Facebook accounts, etcetera. All of that went silent when she went to prison.

This was posted by the Elvis family a few minutes ago.

Findheatherelvis
15 mins ·
Court will reconvene at 9:30 this morning. We will be letting out early, and the schedule will be changing a bit for the next 2 days. I will update once we get the official word from the judge and I regain access to my phone. If you were thinking of stopping in this afternoon, I would recommend checking first to see if court is still in session before making the trip.
The proscecution did a really good job presenting their case last week. I feel that it was very clear and well put together for the jury to absorb and retain the massive amount of information they recieved. Keep praying for all of them as they continue today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88