GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think that TM is going to testify if the defense will call her. She's too arrogant to not do it.

I'm sure she doesn't trust SM to find his way out of a paper bag. So she'd like to get up there and do the same bang-up job she did for herself in her own trial. What's a mere 30 years in prison. She is so deluded. And her sister is a mirror image.

I'm sure she doesn't trust SM to find his way out of a paper bag. So she'd like to get up there and do the same bang-up job she did for herself in her own trial. What's a mere 30 years in prison. She is so deluded. And her sister is a mirror image.
I think the youngest looks just like AC. Those two sisters act the very same way, very same attitude.

She also says that she really wanted TM to go with her but that TM could NOT come home. What hours did the M’s say they were working? Seems pretty irresponsible to be out drinking while someone is watching your children and they want you to go home so they can do something and you say no. Didn’t SM say they went to a club but there weren’t many cars there so they just drove around getting gas and doing the deed...really you can’t come home to relieve your sister of watching your children when she had something she wanted to accomplish?? If they really had nothing to do why didn’t they go home at midnight when she asked?

BBM
We all know this of course, sadly, they didn't have nothing to do. They were on a mission with a tragic ending... for Heather.

Just watched AC’s testimony. A couple of times while watching the first video, she looked like she was about to cry. I wonder if she realized where NL was going and knows it’s going to be bad?

I think she was panicked that she would have to narrate the car wash portion of the video. She knew what was coming---what was in the truck that needed that much cleaning-- what did she see? A lie would be perjury. The truth would damn her sister/bro-in-law. IT would have meant she had to say something b/c 2 hours is a long time to clean and be clueless. (She had already distance herself from the truck by saying to get her card Sidney went to the truck.) Then, NL didn't go there. I think she was confused. I hope Nancy has a way of wrapping that part up in a neat bow.

I think she was panicked that she would have to narrate the car wash portion of the video. She knew what was coming---what was in the truck that needed that much cleaning-- what did she see? A lie would be perjury. The truth would damn her sister/bro-in-law. IT would have meant she had to say something b/c 2 hours is a long time to clean and be clueless. (She had already distance herself from the truck by saying to get her card Sidney went to the truck.) Then, NL didn't go there. I think she was confused. I hope Nancy has a way of wrapping that part up in a neat bow.
I hope so!

Maybe AC is the weak link after all, she made sure to say she didn't go into the truck the morning she wanted the store rewards key ring. She certainly didn't like NL's line of questioning about the youngest son and the family fracture. Makes me wonder if Sid's parents want custody of CM and there is more to the story.

SM's attitude throughout, is summarised in your last line.
It also reminds me, of SM's response, when asked by the manager, why he had sex with Heather on the patio, back in these posts:
No shame or remorse whatsoever.

I wonder, if SM has a very low IQ, or is backward, to respond in such ways.
To live with Tammy, there is something lacking with SM.
MOO.
I wonder the same thing. What some in the south would call "slow", for lack of a better word. Some of those Disney pics, he looks like a child having fun. It's so weird.

Maybe AC is the weak link after all, she made sure to say she didn't go into the truck the morning she wanted the store rewards key ring. She certainly didn't like NL's line of questioning about the youngest son and the family fracture. Makes me wonder if Sid's parents want custody of CM and there is more to the story.

There is so much it could be...I guess. I will say that Ashley is the only witness so far that the judge didn't ask if she could be dismissed. All of the other witnesses had an affirmative that they should be released by both pros. and defense.

It seems like a lot of testimony is left hanging without any conclusions being drawn...until the closing argument when it's all pulled together for the jury. I don't think NL needed to press AC too hard. AC had already lied that she and her bf didn't clean the truck. The jury saw that video with their own eyes. IMO

It seems like a lot of testimony is left hanging without any conclusions being drawn...until the closing argument when it's all pulled together for the jury. I don't think NL needed to press AC too hard. AC had already lied that she and her bf didn't clean the truck. The jury saw that video with their own eyes. IMO

I was annoyed that we couldn't see that video.....but now I'm glad because AC hasn't seen it either.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23