TX TX - Michael Adams, 18, Abilene, 8 June 1987

Thank you for your dedication to Michael's disappearance case,more than a year and a half I read part 1 in your blog,you mentioned there very detailed,interesting information.

I listened to The Disappearance of Michael Jefferson Adams Part Two, very interesting!

It's so heartbreaking to see Michael's father in an interviews, I hope there are some new leads that the police knows and Keeping them to themselves until they can make an arrests and bring justice and Closure to his father,he is more than 90 .

I strongly believe that Michael got into the car of someone he knew ( I am not saying it's Chito) this person or persons brought him to a specific place ,there the killers were waiting for him and killed him .

So hard to believe there’s just nothing. He just vanished. I thought surely some clue would have turned up by now. So heartbreaking for his family!

Wow still no DNA for this case he could easily be in the doe network Bumping this I am planning on doing a video for this handsome guy, just another one of those wtf cases, and now knowing this about the DNA not submitted makes it worse

So hard to believe there’s just nothing. He just vanished. I thought surely some clue would have turned up by now. So heartbreaking for his family!

On the video regarding the program Michael Jefferson Adams missing for nearly 4 years
the woman that worked with Michael said when they left the store after work Michael had a bat in his hand (from 3m').

It's looks like Michael knew he had to be cautious from specific people and had a Bat for protection,I think it's a huge detail!
if we knew from who Michael was worried about and why then maybe
this would have led to resolution and justice(It also connects to the story of chito)

I think Michael got into the car of someone he knew,but he didn't know that the people he trust or specific person he trust is going to bring him Straight to the killers.

Last edited:
I understand that Michael's father passed away,this is so heartbreaking, Michael's father always had hope that he will find out what happened to Michael.

There is no doubt that Michael knew from who he was worried about and he probably didn't tell anyone (or did he?) .I think Michael got into a argument,a fight with someone who had a connection with very bad people,maybe a gang,and these people decided to kill him.

Last edited:
I was mistaken by wrong information and I'm glad to find out that Michael Dad's is alive!

Michael Dad's believes he knows who could have murdered him. I pray that Mikel's father will receive justice and closure.

‘There’s no way I’m going to forget’: 92-year-old Abilene father seeks justice for missing son after 35 years​

Last edited:
I was mistaken by wrong information and I'm glad to find out that Michael Dad's is alive!

Michael Dad's believes he knows who could have murdered him. I pray Michael Dad's will get justice and closure.

‘There’s no way I’m going to forget’: 92-year-old Abilene father seeks justice for missing son after 35 years​

God bless him!

There are so many unknowns here, which is strange since it seems like there are possibly so many people involved. What always surprises me about cases of people who act “weird” and somewhat paranoid and who are otherwise normal, functional people is this: why didn't they tell anyone? If he was known as some sort of narc and potentially snitched on someone for drugs, did someone say something to him that scared him so much that he kept his mouth shut? In my experience, someone who is quick to raise the alarm about illegal behavior will go directly to the authorities or at least to his parents if he feels threatened. Anyway he would be leaving soon...

Later on at this point, if he was so paranoid, why on earth would he approach a car at that hour and lean into it? Presumably she knew and trusted the driver, so I doubt it was any of the seedy characters at his job. If I were one of the people who suspect him of ratting them out, I'm sure he would have run into the house...

As for the beer...I don't give much credence to family and friends saying he wasn't a big drinker after the fact. Family doesn't necessarily know and friends would want to preserve his reputation. However, I find it extremely strange to have a cooler of beer in the trunk if you're not planning on going to a party or something. I tend to think Chito was lying about that. People lie about really strange things when questioned by authorities...

But if there was beer in his trunk, is it possible that that night he was going to a party and someone he didn't know very well, but was kind of an acquaintance, showed up to give him a ride and then took him away? ? Did she take him somewhere to be “taught a lesson,” which then got out of control and led to his death?
Most likely he is already dead...
rest in peace

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288