GUILTY FL - Casei Jones, 32 & her four young children, murdered, Marion County, August 2019 *Arrest*

Wouldn’t have even thought of that, stimulants crossed my mind...
Aren’t steroids terribly addictive and heighten one’s anger... and thus more likely to be violent? Could have been part of what “got the ball rolling” for this horrendous murderous rampage

Yes, ‘roid rage totally happens and I’m also wondering if that had something to do with it. Not that I think ‘roid rage always causes you to annihilate your family by any means, but maybe it set him off? My ex would get set off by the smallest thing. It was like always walking through a minefield. Purely speculation and moo of course.

We found my brother’s body after several weeks. In the woods. The examiner listed the date of death as the last day he was seen by my mama. I have no remembrance if a time was listed. I don’t even want to know.
Anymore...it still hurts even after all these many years. I can’t even fathom the pain their families must endure.
RIP little family, the storm is over.
Now you forever have the rainbows.

upload_2019-9-17_20-14-58.gif I am so sorry, Ima,g. You are so loved.

I think she may have been alive on the date the summons was served. Since there was one for each of them, and they weren't married. The person who served the summons would remember. If not, wouldn't hers come back as Summons Not Served, and his as, Summons Served. It's usual that the defendant has to be physically served the papers, and oftentimes has to sign for the summons.

Both summons were returned on the 23rd. Her last post was on the 21st. Just theorizing, but I think it set him into a tailspin, when the summons was served, and, he became the classic family annihilator, afterwards. That would put it at almost four weeks.

Study: family killers are usually men and fit one of four distinct profiles | WIRED UK

EXCELLENT POST @rsd1200

Great article! Thank you.

"It had been weeks since we had seen her, yes, but (it wasn't) put out there that we were receiving texts. Family members were texting her, she was texting back," Gilbert said.

Details on what evidence was found was not immediately available, but a probable cause affidavit noted that the home smelled of decomposition.

At one point, Gilbert said Michael Jones claimed his wife was sick, so he dropped her two youngest children off at Casei Jones's mother's house so she could watch them for two weeks.

"It was around the time that most likely all of this was probably -- the house was probably being emptied out at the time," Gilbert said.

"For her baby's birthday to go by and her not post anything for the Sept. 12th, for Cameron," Gilbert said.

"When you saw them, you were jealous of their cute little relationship and how much they looked like they were in love," Gilbert said.

"Whether it be he has guilt and just wants to spill the beans per se, he is giving us information," Woods said.
Evidence found at home where Florida mother, 4 children lived

We follow so many of these horror stories here but every now and then one comes along that is worse than what we cannot even imagine - I feel this way about this one - the babies and children and mother ? I cannot comprehend this level of evil but then I just have to browse our located deceased forum and realize evil is everywhere and count my own blessings -JMO

What a monster! I really wish he would’ve just left those 2 babies with their grandma and never went back for them. This is so premeditated, and I hope Florida gives him the death penalty!

We follow so many of these horror stories here but every now and then one comes along that is worse than what we cannot even imagine - I feel this way about this one - the babies and children and mother ? I cannot comprehend this level of evil but then I just have to browse our located deceased forum and realize evil is everywhere and count my own blessings -JMO
Nicely said. Very nice. I agree. I wander amongst the many forums and then I wonder -
Is ignorance really bliss?
Sometimes. Sometimes not.

I think she may have been alive on the date the summons was served. Since there was one for each of them, and they weren't married. The person who served the summons would remember. If not, wouldn't hers come back as Summons Not Served, and his as, Summons Served. It's usual that the defendant has to be physically served the papers, and oftentimes has to sign for the summons.

Both summons were returned on the 23rd. Her last post was on the 21st. Just theorizing, but I think it set him into a tailspin, when the summons was served, and, he became the classic family annihilator, afterwards. That would put it at almost four weeks.

Study: family killers are usually men and fit one of four distinct profiles | WIRED UK
I just posted a new thread with an article mentioning this tragedy. It’s about another P* O* S* that murdered his family.
Sentenced to Life yesterday.
My preference: Sentenced to Hell!

GUILTY - BC-Jacob Forman, 35; *Guilty Plea/Life* in triple murder of his family; 16 Sep 2019

This post lands at random.

Just a reminder that our social media rules state that you cannot copy/paste (in other words direct quote) from either victim or suspect's social media, but that you can paraphrase and link.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
brew23p
Back