GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I vote Nancy Livesay for Judge Dennis' position when he retires.

I second that. :)
She is a wonderful breath of fresh air in the courtroom.

Thanks everyone for the great coverage of this case.
It really helps those of us that cant always follow along during the day, and it allows us to catch up by reading here at night.

Thank you so much! You don't have anything by chance that says what TM claimed they were do I g early evening, do you? Her FB post at around 8:45 pm said they were watching Home Alone. Another post around same time mentions its going to be a long night with the schoolwork. I'm just trying to figure out when they were supposedly working, driving around, having sex, etc this same night lol I don't see how they did any work with everything they supposedly had going on from 8 pm to 4 am

There are 3 threads of TM/SM Social Media in the basement, thread #1 starts here:

https://www.websleuths.com/forums/threads/heather-elvis-case-social-media-discussion-1.235812/

Well, I have to apologize that I'm not well enough to travel to the Horry County Courthouse and hear the closing arguments in person. I'm still coughing way too much to be in a courthouse spreading my germs. But, I will be with you as we watch. ;)

She has my vote! I think Jimmy Richardson ran unopposed for our circuit last election.
Guess he's too young to retire, hmmm.

On another note, I am glad that the Judge's wife and daughter are watching him, I think it's made a difference. Sometimes you don't know how you come across but a loved one sees it and can redirect you, I think they are helping with that.

Good morning everyone!
I've got ants in my pants this morning, I'm looking forward to seeing what today brings. I'm anticipating a lot of b*&^# slapping, courtesy of NL.

@Kadoober, amazing avatar. I can't say I don't miss your previous one, but that's mainly because it always makes me think of Lucille Bluth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998