GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
NL: According to that report, when was the last time JS reached out to our victim, Heather Elvis?
WL: 4:11 AM on December 16th (the converted/actual time). That was actually from Heather to JS.
NL: When was the last time he reached out to her?
WL: Early morning hours of the 16th @ 4:06 AM. The early morning hours of the 16th is the last time those two spoke.

Basically the Defense is being shady AF!
RS&BBM

Defense is trying to throw something up to *advertiser censored*-shame the victim for having 'racy' texts 3 days before she goes missing. Am I allowed to call it that? Cause that is what it is. I'm sick and damn tired of victims being shamed for what everyone does. :mad:

NL: Do any of the texts (between JS and Heather) indicate they had been deleted?
WL: It doesn't appear that way.
NL: Who reached out to whom last?
WL: Heather reached out to JS.
NL: Did JS ever respond to the message about Heather coming over "tomorrow night?" Was there ever any meeting of the minds?
WL: There was a response. It just said, "hahahaha."

This is messy and I don't like the surprise to the State. It's making them appear unprepared and it's the defenses fault. The jury doesn't know that this is a last minute surprise witness. Hope this is their last gasp...

This is messy and I don't like the surprise to the State. It's making them appear unprepared and it's the defenses fault. The jury doesn't know that this is a last minute surprise witness. Hope this is their last gasp...

I think she's handling like a boss.
Oh, you just have a snippet? Let me hand you the whole file, I need my hands free to crack this can of whoopass.

From the FULL report, WL is actually able to identify JS's phone number as 843.455.0749.

This number does not appear anywhere on Heather's phone records on December 18th.
The Cellebrite records show JS did not contact Heather on the 17th or 18th.
None of their messages have been deleted.

The shaming is just awful as a tactic. I think the jury will easily see through it though. Why? They have not produced any of these men or testimony from people who saw her with these men. Makes me want to take another shower. When he is convicted, it will be put to rest once and for all. Justice and peace for Heather and her family!

I feel like the State is prepared. I think NL's laying it out for the jury to show the defense is playing dirty. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993