GUILTY - Sidney Moorer RETRIAL for Kidnapping Heather Elvis, 9 Sept 2019 #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait what about the 10 he is already serving? Is that concurrent too?
Judge is leaving that to the discretion of the DOC as they process him. Judge could have made a recommendation but declined. So, it is one way that he will have less mercy b/c DOC will probably be more conservative.

Wow! I know we all knew what the verdict would be even before this trial started! Nancy and her team killed it! I was hoping for his sentence to be carried out consecutively, but I'll take 30 years. Now someone needs to start telling where Heather is .. the ring leaders are behind bars now ... Justice for Heather!!!

I hope it gets back to the evil witch that the judge, and the world, knows that she was the ringleader. She's pure evil. I hope somehow her kids can get all of her out of their systems so they at least turn out good.

When SM made his sniveling statement to the Elvis family about how much he wished he could help them but he couldn't.... Judge Dennis said that he believed him.
Shortly after that, Judge Dennis said that he believes the Mrs. was the driving force here (or something along those lines).

What are your thoughts on that? Does SM know where she is, or was that all TM?

I was impressed by the kindness and caring expressed by the judge. Even saying that he knew what the Elvis family was up against was more than I had expected. The pros. team nailed this one and it is so undeniable. Peace to the Elvis family. I would think that the hardness of the judge to case sometimes created a feeling that the system would not pull through for Heather.

I hope Donald turns his life around.

I'm on that actually believes SM doesn't know where she is. I think TM's father did that dirty deed and either didn't tell TM and SM so they couldn't be 'caught' in a lie detector..... OR TM knew not to tell SM because he'd give it up. I can totally see that happening. And something to still hold over his head. She has to maintain control.... that is the ultimate. A threat of sending police to a certain area if he does anything 'wrong.

I just asked about them I thought they had disappeared.
I saw his mom at the very end walk out alone.
Time to go after Ashley for the answers.......... weakest link.
Yes, she probably won't ever tell where Heather is but I would love for her to have some pressure on her and pay for her role in this - and I think it's pretty significant.
Judge is leaving that to the discretion of the DOC as they process him. Judge could have made a recommendation but declined. So, it is one way that he will have less mercy b/c DOC will probably be more conservative.

Do you think he'll get credit for time served and all sentences will run concurrently? If that's so he may be out before she will be.

When SM made his sniveling statement to the Elvis family about how much he wished he could help them but he couldn't.... Judge Dennis said that he believed him.
Shortly after that, Judge Dennis said that he believes the Mrs. was the driving force here (or something along those lines).

What are your thoughts on that? Does SM know where she is, or was that all TM?
I think that someone else disposed of Heather after she was killed. I think Tammy had a plan that would make it so that no one in the family would be 100% out of pocket throughout that night.

Heather car at PTL. SM/TM seen by AC at 3:15.SM truck seen going there and coming back. Polly gets up at 3:30/4:00 am. AC couponing till 5ish. BC and friend go to Farmers Market in Columbia at 5:30-6:30 am. AC sees TM/SM at 7. SM opens truck for key card(AC at SM trial said SM went to truck while AC at TM trial said SM opened truck and she went into truck with striking specificity as to where key card was). AC goes to Bi-Lo. And a new day begins. You can guess what I think happened to/who disposed of HE in this scenario. Of course, it is MOO.

I agree there could be some truth that Sidney can't give Heather back to the Elvis family. HOWEVER. He holds the keys, as does Tammy (and others), to unlock the vault of information that would lead to either Heather's recovery or the exact information about why she never will be recovered.

The fact is that SOMEONE is going to have a grow a conscience if the Elvis family is ever going to get closure. I still have hope that at least one of the kids will become interested enough in justice to dig for answers in this sick family's dungeon of secrecy and lies.

I'm on that actually believes SM doesn't know where she is. I think TM's father did that dirty deed and either didn't tell TM and SM so they couldn't be 'caught' in a lie detector..... OR TM knew not to tell SM because he'd give it up. I can totally see that happening. And something to still hold over his head. She has to maintain control.... that is the ultimate. A threat of sending police to a certain area if he does anything 'wrong.
I agree completely on all points. It's what I've always believed from the beginning.

I've had a DIL for over 20 years who is exactly like TM.

Sigh. I want so badly to share in this moment with all of you, but the site is being so frustrating! I keep trying to like and comment and stuff, but it's taking forever, if it takes at all. Just know that I'm here, having a celebratory glass of wine with y'all, and toasting to the beautiful Moonchild and the lovely Elvis family.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288