AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO witnesses must have got a pretty good look at the suspect to be able to see his acne and orange Nike shoes. My local sporting goods store has some quite colourful athletic wear, it wouldn't be out of the ordinary to see someone dressed in a pair of red tearaways, jogging or track pants and flashy orange basketball shoes. It's possible the suspect was playing ball before the abduction, imo
I agree that the suspect could have been hanging around previous to abducting Dulce. That would give witnesses plenty of visual time to recall such a detailed description. This gives me hope that he is local and someone will be able to identify him from the description of him and/or the red van.

I've been keeping up with the thread but I must have missed the article(s) (or perhaps a presser?) where LE specifically stated that the mother was not involved?

Most recently linked articles I've found are either quotes from the mother that the police think her or her family did this but that she maintains she did not or about the police not ruling out any possibilities etc.

Can someone repost that article/LE statement, I'm unable to find it. Thanks in advance!

Do any of you remember the Diana Alvarez case? She was abducted from her home, sexually assault and murdered by a family friend or relative that was visiting. I bring this up because both parents of Dianna’s were from Mexico and did lots of interviews which made so many people suspect that the father had done something to her that caused her disappearance. I bring this up because of the discussion earlier regarding statements from Dulce mom. Diana’s body has never been found, and there were images of her (sexually explicit) on the perpetrators phone.

There are SO many men that are sexual predators it’s mind blowing. I suspect little Dulce is another victim of one of these vile humans.

I've been keeping up with the thread but I must have missed the article(s) (or perhaps a presser?) where LE specifically stated that the mother was not involved?

Most recently linked articles I've found are either quotes from the mother that the police think her or her family did this but that she maintains she did not or about the police not ruling out any possibilities etc.

Can someone repost that article/LE statement, I'm unable to find it. Thanks in advance!

This is the only LE statement I can find that refers to family investigation:

On Wednesday, Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said that “nothing has been ruled out,” as authorities questioned “any relatives of the child, anyone with any connection to the victim or the mother.”

He added there were “rumors the mother orchestrated this,” and said, “We take all things we hear into account.”
Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

This is the only LE statement I can find that refers to family investigation:

On Wednesday, Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari said that “nothing has been ruled out,” as authorities questioned “any relatives of the child, anyone with any connection to the victim or the mother.”

He added there were “rumors the mother orchestrated this,” and said, “We take all things we hear into account.”
Mother of 5-year-old South Jersey girl apparently abducted in Bridgeton park grieves and waits

You know, I know I read it this morning and now I can't find the article to save my life.

Ok, my chair came out of the closet when I first read ‘generally happy’. Then came the clothing discrepancy.

Her name translates to sweet candy per Google. Any bilinguals want to vet the cyber world? Did the Internet get it right? Snopes wants to know.
Dulce is sweet, however it can be a general name for candy

Amber Alert Issued for 5-Year-Old Girl Taken From NJ Park

<snip> "We conducted an extensive search last night," Gaimari said Tuesday morning. The search utilized a New Jersey State Police helicopter and police K-9s.

The girl's mother, who is not considered a person of interest, remained with police through Monday night, Gaimari said.

I commented on this upthread.

Now coming up to 3 days since she was last seen. Not holding out a lot of hope here.

I still feel disinclined to think this was a random abduction.

Everything we know about the possible suspect in alleged abduction of 5-year-old Dulce Alavez

Suspect:
  • light-skinned Hispanic male
  • 5’6” - 5’8” tall
  • thin
  • no facial hair
  • acne
  • last wearing orange sneakers, red pants, black shirt
  • last seen leading Dulce away from playground, Bridgeton City Park, 4:20 p.m. Monday
  • red van, sliding side door, tinted windows
  • info based on interviews and re-interviewing of witnesses, according to LE

Two additional pieces of information also reportedly emerged from Dulce Maria Alavez's mother, Noema Alavez, who told NJ Advance Media that her boyfriend has been detained by ICE.

The boyfriend, who is not the father of Dulce, is now in Immigration and Customs Enforcement custody in Newark and has been interviwed by investigators, she told NJ Advance Media. He is the father of Noema's unborn child, and she is 5-months pregnant.

Efforts to obtain information on the possible detainment were not immediately successful. ICE said it was looking into the matter.
Amber Alert For Missing NJ Girl: New Details Revealed

AMBER ALERT NJ: Police looking into social media postings in search for missing New Jersey girl

Social Media read by LE, not sure if anything gained by it.

"There are plenty of rumors swirling around in social media, many of which have gotten back to the little girl's pained family.

Nayiber Alavez says the family is not only struggling to stay strong while they search, she feels the need to defend her sister, Dulce's mom.

"There's things going on social saying that she had something to do with it. I think they're not cops, to say things like that--they can't judge other people," said Alavez.

Police say they've been in constant contact with Dulce's mother, Noema, and will conduct follow up interviews with more family members.

Investigators are also reading those online posts, and searching through electronic evidence as well.

"Everything plays a role. Every comment is investigated," said Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari."

Has LE checked inside those "storage" buildings on the property? I haven't read that anywhere. I heard it was a red van with sliding doors and tinted windows. That was on the radio this morning.
I sure would think so. Although...Skylea Carmack.

I had to edit because I referenced another little girl. What kind of world are we living in with all these monsters, that we read every single day of our children being murdered? Society must get a handle on this crisis. I have great grandchildren coming some day.

Last edited:
AMBER ALERT NJ: Police looking into social media postings in search for missing New Jersey girl

Social Media read by LE, not sure if anything gained by it.

"There are plenty of rumors swirling around in social media, many of which have gotten back to the little girl's pained family.

Nayiber Alavez says the family is not only struggling to stay strong while they search, she feels the need to defend her sister, Dulce's mom.

"There's things going on social saying that she had something to do with it. I think they're not cops, to say things like that--they can't judge other people," said Alavez.

Police say they've been in constant contact with Dulce's mother, Noema, and will conduct follow up interviews with more family members.

Investigators are also reading those online posts, and searching through electronic evidence as well.

"Everything plays a role. Every comment is investigated," said Bridgeton Police Chief Michael Gaimari."

This case reminds me so much of Hania's case. There were vile social media rumors accusing the family in that case too and wild theories saying her father who lived in another country must have had her kidnapped. The FBI actually had to tell the community to stop spreading rumors in that case. Hania was abducted and murdered by a COMPLETE STRANGER-- a local perp with a history of raping women, who should have been locked up for his past crimes at the time he abducted Hania. She was grabbed from her front yard while waiting to go to school. The suspect was looking for something to steal and saw his opportunity to abduct her when she was alone for a moment with a running vehicle. It was a crime of opportunity by a very evil man. I have a feeling that will turn out to be the case here as well. An opportunistic pervert likely grabbed Dulce when he saw his chance. I know some want to hope Dulce is with relatives as that would mean she is more likely to be alive and unharmed but that just doesn't seem plausible to me at all at this point. The best outcome we can hope for is that the man who took her is the rare perp who had plans to keep her for a while like with the Jayme Closs case. MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd