GUILTY UK - Alesha MacPhail, 6, raped & murdered, Ardbeg, Isle of Bute, Scotland, 2 Jul 2018 -*arrest* #8

I agree with Yentiac . There will defo be a documentary on him and maybe there will be more about his mental health.
However like the Peter Tobin’s documentary it will just show more interest in him (AC).
Did Taylorcallum ever get a reply ? . I am sure i read a few threads back that he had written to him but was waiting for a reply .
I think anyone can write and email but any inappropriate letters/emails would surly not be passed on .

Yeah, I posted a few threads back that I had sent a letter in March (prior to his sentencing and before he had admitted his guilt) but no I didn't get a reply to it. I didn't have his Prison ID number though so he may not have gotten it or perhaps he just wasn't interested, fair enough, or maybe he was busy getting offers of "help to become a better person" that was more appealing lol.

Hello though! Welcome to the thread!

I agree that the story is not necessarily fabricated but certainly embellished and any actual facts make up around 1% of the piece!.
IF anyone has written offering to help him change and in turn as you say offering forgiveness it should be pointed out to them that the only people who have the right to forgive AC for what he did are Alesha,who had that choice taken from her when he killed her or Aleshas family and I dont believe for a minute they could even consider it,I certainly could not if god forbid it was my child.
As you say though,I very much doubt there are any "groupies" and the only people unhealthily obsessed with AC are The Sun themselves:rolleyes:
100%

It seems he didn't consider his family when being totally honest in the report. I'm all for being honest, but it doesn't make it any easier for his family to try to move forward. Unless, he thought the report would be kept private. Or maybe he blames his Mum/family for the way things have turned out?

I have no doubt he thinks all his problems are his mothers fault,its always someone else fault to a narcissist!, I also dont think considering the repercussions of his actions on other people has ever been in his remit!,he told his story to the psychologist and the social workers quite clinically and I can only assume it's because he doesnt care about what he did,and telling them so coldly what he did and how,and what his thoughts were then and after the fact gives him power,seeing their reactions to it gives him power and in all honesty I bet he was banking on the reports being made public at least sometime in the future,feeding off of others pain and discomfort is what he gets off on!.

My hunch was that he didn't think the reports would be made public however when they were he 'bragged' his way through it. Would be interested in knowing what his relationship was like with his father.
I still don't really understand why his mother and sister didn't move away.

Yeah, I posted a few threads back that I had sent a letter in March (prior to his sentencing and before he had admitted his guilt) but no I didn't get a reply to it. I didn't have his Prison ID number though so he may not have gotten it or perhaps he just wasn't interested, fair enough, or maybe he was busy getting offers of "help to become a better person" that was more appealing lol.

Hello though! Welcome to the thread!
Maybe he's only interested in writing to women? For a more sympathetic ear or something? Still Taylor could be a girls name too..
I think normal protocol is that prison officers read all incoming mail anyways, so they would have the information about what people are saying to him even if they don't pass it on to him. It wouldn't surprise me if he had some female fans, just look at Ted Bundy, lots of women still seemed to find him attractive even after he was found guilty.

Maybe he's only interested in writing to women? For a more sympathetic ear or something? Still Taylor could be a girls name too..
I think normal protocol is that prison officers read all incoming mail anyways, so they would have the information about what people are saying to him even if they don't pass it on to him. It wouldn't surprise me if he had some female fans, just look at Ted Bundy, lots of women still seemed to find him attractive even after he was found guilty.

Yeah, maybe? True but my returning address said "Mr." on it so yeah lol.
Yes, I'm sure you're right. Would be kind of interested to read them to see what people are saying, not gonna lie haha. I wonder if he gets hate mail as well? It wouldn't surprise me either, to be honest, that's the usual with this sort of thing.

Yeah, maybe? True but my returning address said "Mr." on it so yeah lol.
Yes, I'm sure you're right. Would be kind of interested to read them to see what people are saying, not gonna lie haha. I wonder if he gets hate mail as well? It wouldn't surprise me either, to be honest, that's the usual with this sort of thing.
ah I see! no room for mistakes there then:p yes I am kind of fascinated to see what kind of letters he is getting too! he will for sure get hate mail but the prison staff wouldn't pass on that kind of stuff I don't think...because it's a young offenders and not an adult prison I think they try to shield them from that kind of stuff - so as not to impede their progress or rehabilitation. I was just thinking that he's not supposed to have contact with anyone under the age of 16 or 18 or something like that, because of him being a sex offender, so I wonder what they ages of these girls/women is....I mean they probably won't write it on the letter so it could still be passed on to him despite their age...I guess that might breach the conditions of his sentence...no contact with young girls/boys etc..if he were to reply to them.

ah I see! no room for mistakes there then:p yes I am kind of fascinated to see what kind of letters he is getting too! he will for sure get hate mail but the prison staff wouldn't pass on that kind of stuff I don't think...because it's a young offenders and not an adult prison I think they try to shield them from that kind of stuff - so as not to impede their progress or rehabilitation. I was just thinking that he's not supposed to have contact with anyone under the age of 16 or 18 or something like that, because of him being a sex offender, so I wonder what they ages of these girls/women is....I mean they probably won't write it on the letter so it could still be passed on to him despite their age...I guess that might breach the conditions of his sentence...no contact with young girls/boys etc..if he were to reply to them.

Haha. Yeah, same? Do you think they all just get binned lol? Oh true, I suppose it's typically in the best interests of a young offender not to be subjected to that (I know this is an exceptional case though). You're right, it's no one under 18 I'm sure. Yeah, how do they even verify that lol? I mean I understand why it's in place but I don't think it can really be that accurate surely? They can just lie or not even mention their age. Very interesting.

If he’s only getting “fan mail” that will give him a completely false perception of the real world though , he might think he’s some kind of celebrity for what he did and idolised by a lot of ppl ! I don’t doubt he’ll be getting fangirls writing to him but I think he might possibly get both kinds, obviously not the “hope u get raped in the showers” letters but negatives ones might still get through nonetheless ... lol

Haha. Yeah, same? Do you think they all just get binned lol? Oh true, I suppose it's typically in the best interests of a young offender not to be subjected to that (I know this is an exceptional case though). You're right, it's no one under 18 I'm sure. Yeah, how do they even verify that lol? I mean I understand why it's in place but I don't think it can really be that accurate surely? They can just lie or not even mention their age. Very interesting.

I think the hate ones will get binned, but I assume the others are passed on to him (providing they don't state their age as being under 18 in the letters) but who knows, perhaps they just don't pass on anything. Yeah no way to verify their age really. It will all change when he's at an adult prison though, he will receive hate mail there most likely. Maybe he will even join one of these online pen pal websites! Remember a while back someone posted a link on here of a prison pen pal site in America where this guy who had killed a young girl was posting saying he was looking for new friends and also a girlfriend. Yikes. Then a later post said he was now engaged and thus only looking for platonic pen friends. Jeepers!

If he’s only getting “fan mail” that will give him a completely false perception of the real world though , he might think he’s some kind of celebrity for what he did and idolised by a lot of ppl ! I don’t doubt he’ll be getting fangirls writing to him but I think he might possibly get both kinds, obviously not the “hope u get raped in the showers” letters but negatives ones might still get through nonetheless ... lol
He probably gets verbal abuse from the other prisoners in polmont who aren't part of the sex offenders wing, so I suspect he knows that he isn't being idolised on the outside either - however no doubt he would be pleased to hear from some female groupies who would boost his ego a bit.

Yeah, who knows lol. Maybe he just doesn't even read any of them lol? Yes, true! But I don't know if people will be sending him much hate mail by then? I mean I'm sure people will still have strong feelings but in 4 years I don't know if many people will go to the effort of sending him hate mail since it won't be as fresh in their memory? Haha, imagine? The USA is particularly bizarre though! No offence to Americans lol.

LMAO I'll be put on a watchlist! They'll be like "This weirdo sending another letter?". But yes maybe a plan lol, need to be like "Loved your... umm, trampoline skills, so impressive!".

Last edited:
Yeah, who knows lol. Maybe he just doesn't even read any of them lol? Yes, true! But I don't know if people will be sending him much hate mail by then? I mean I'm sure people will still have strong feelings but in 4 years I don't know if many people will go to the effort of sending him hate mail since it won't be as fresh in their memory? Haha, imagine? The USA is particularly bizarre though! No offence to Americans lol.

LMAO I'll be put on a watchlist! They'll be like "This weirdo sending another letter?". But yes maybe a plan lol, need to be like "Loved your... umm, trampoline skills, soo impressive!".

haha yes get in a few compliments first :p next Scottish Sun article will be 'Fangirl Taylor's obsession with A.C' ;) You can tell him you even attended the trial and appeal, all for a glimpse of him!

Yeah true, perhaps in 4 years people will have forgotten and not feel so strongly about sending hate mail. Who knows. I think like someone mentioned earlier that there will probably be a documentary on him at some point and that will bring everything back up again and into the public's mind again, so maybe there will be a flurry of mail after it gets aired.

"Fangirl Taylor's obsession with AC" lol Are you available to be interviewed? Reality TV?

Seriously though, it's just answers we're looking for. I think I said when I joined here that if he had been an alien from another planet I might have understood better.

"Fangirl Taylor's obsession with AC" lol Are you available to be interviewed? Reality TV?

Seriously though, it's just answers we're looking for. I think I said when I joined here that if he had been an alien from another planet I might have understood better.

I dont think anyone would get any definitive answers from AC,and even if he did reply to anyones questions you couldnt trust a word he said as he ing any truth to it!

Due to extensive and ongoing TOS violations (sleuthing family, discussing social media comments/rumors), this thread is closed to further discussion.

Oh, it's been a while, hello everyone!

Yeah, I'm not sure any of this was an indicator of what he would go on to do, it seems to be not too atypical teenage antisocial behaviour, I can't imagine anyone would have predicted he would have gone from things like setting fires (if that's what is being referenced) to committing such an awful crime. Still hard for Alesha's family though, to know he was being monitored and what the other outcomes could have been.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VT_Squire
Back