Found Alive CA - Sherri Papini, 34, Redding, 2 November 2016 - #24

Status
Not open for further replies.
I, for one, will never forget that case filled with so many wrongdoings, and grave injustices done against both victims by LE.

Iirc, the majority of bloggers also believed it was all a hoax, when in truth, a very dangerous predator was still on the loose, and not caught yet. :(

Thank you for sharing it.

Jmho
I too, originally believed the LE reports that it was a hoax - but in the back of my mind I wondered...so my mind stayed open.

I believe at the time her case was happening one or more of our kind posters did provide links to where its happened before with only females involved.

I don't think human traffickers are only limited to only males.

While Epstein was a revolting pedophile those who ficilliated the violent acts were predominately all females making them also sex traffickers. They are the ones who lured these young girls knowing full well they were going to be raped repeatedly.

I definitely believe there can be only female groups of sex traffickers that feel they dont have to have any male involvement.

All they need is to know how to make contact with either men or women who dont care if the victims are being grossly mistreated, and enslaved as long as they get what they want.

In fact I think being of female gender may allow them to run under the radar more often because LE are usually concentrating so much on male offenders.

Jmho
I agree mostly. What I mean is it is not in a woman's nature to subject her fellow women to horrible things - unless it allows them to escape the abuse themselves.

I followed that one but not here on WS. I live in a city nearby so the local news was all over it. I always felt something wasn’t right when LE came out implying it was a hoax. Denise and her boyfriend just didn’t seem the type to make such a weird case up plus it was obvious LE didn’t have actual proof of them making it up because they weren’t prosecuted for it. Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction.

I don’t think the Hispanic women in the sketches were involved in this case. I don’t know who took her or why but my feeling is that a ransom was paid and that the matter was all about money.
I think it was a complete hoax, made up by Sherri for attention. I don’t think she’s exceptionally mentally stable.

I think it was a complete hoax, made up by Sherri for attention. I don’t think she’s exceptionally mentally stable.
You could be correct but I can’t help but think money was also part of the objective. They supposedly made a small fortune from the G F M and the reward $ posted by that anonymous dude who last I heard said they could keep it. (I hope I didn’t dream that part up - It’s been so long that certain parts are hazy now.)

I agree mostly. What I mean is it is not in a woman's nature to subject her fellow women to horrible things - unless it allows them to escape the abuse themselves.

Morning!

I understand your position, and highly respect it.

However, after following criminal cases for almost 4 decades now I feel it's a grave myth that women are the kinder, and gentler gender especially to other females, and even to male victims they target.

In fact all of the TV true crime channels each have several specific series of female offenders doing the most brutal heinous crimes imaginable, and many do them without any male involvement whatsoever.

However, more than ever before are becoming partners in very violent crimes, even including willfully luring defenseless children to be raped repeatedly by not only the male predator, but were viciously sexually assaulted by the female predator themselves.

One thing I've noticed when females kills males or and females they tend to very often overkill, their targeted victims, even when their victim is a young child who they pretended to befriend in order to lure them away only to be murdered as they had already planned.

Black Widows are predominantly all females hence the name. They watch, and wait for the fly to slowly die an agonizing death caught in their web of deceit, whether they do it to their very own children, mothers, fathers, grandmothers or spouses or live in partners.

Sadly, we have seen several tragic ending cases recently where a pack of teen girls ruthlessly harassed another teen girl, and their target woundup killing themselves because they couldn't endure the abuse anymore. :(

Imo, no one can be more vicious against other females than females themselves. Imo

Imo, it unwise to ever think females can't be just as evil, abusive, cunning, or predatory against male or female victims as their male counterparts.

All one has to do is read all of the ongoing forums here of the alarming amount of mothers who have been arrested just recently for murdering their own children or became a tag team with a male participating as much as the males when grossly abusing their children, and were a main coconspirators in taking part in their murders, and coverups.

We see more heartbreaking cases of moms selling their children, to known pedophiles... even with very young children being murdered after they were given to the pedophile.

We are also seeing where it is moms who are sexually abusing their very young children of both genders on video, and then selling them online to predators.

So I absolutely do believe these two females wouldn't have any qualms in delighting in abusing another female they had kidnapped.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
Females predators would be the ones to know all too well cutting another woman's long hair would be very emotionally traumatizing. It's like losing a piece of themselves, especially if they had prided themselves in the care it takes to not only grow it to that length, but the time, and care that must be taken to keep it healthy, and vibrant.

That would be so demeaning, and let them know they didn't have any power over even their own hair.

If this happened as she has consistently said, then just cutting her long hair, that takes so long to grow to the normally worn length again, would make her have immediately low esteem when in captivity, since no one feeling powerless ever has high esteem about themselves.

It also could be so tramatizing where going that same length again would be too painful.

If this did actually happened to her, I hope she is doing well. I have seen no refutable evidence from LE this was a hoax. Hoaxster always leave some evidence behind that's why they are quickly caught.

Jmhoo

Last edited:
Good Afternoon Ocean!
You are kind, smart and passionate. I appreciate that in you, and also agree with what you say about women predators. No argument there! They exist, they are horrific, and many of their crimes do not involve men at all. Just offering an opinion on a case I don't know much about.
With Sheri, I suspected human trafficking, so women who would be involved with that may also be victims. JMHO

Because I followed this case from the beginning, did a lot of sleuthing on my own and I believe this is not, nor has it ever been, an abduction by two hispanic women. There are a lot of factors in this case which IMO point to SP being initially gone of her own accord and having to fabricate a story which would sell what her husband had been pushing to the public. It all has to do with saving face, in my opinion. If there are also elements of financial fraud or political pressure from the Bethel Church, it hasn't been pursued by LE. So the case is over. And supposedly two dangerous kidnappers are still on the loose. Interesting that certain people are not pushing for these dangrous women to be found, and are in fact doing everything they can to bury this case and disappear from the public spotlight. I wonder what happened to all of those movie and book deals that were reportedly being negotiated at the time...

Because I followed this case from the beginning, did a lot of sleuthing on my own and I believe this is not, nor has it ever been, an abduction by two hispanic women. There are a lot of factors in this case which IMO point to SP being initially gone of her own accord and having to fabricate a story which would sell what her husband had been pushing to the public. It all has to do with saving face, in my opinion. If there are also elements of financial fraud or political pressure from the Bethel Church, it hasn't been pursued by LE. So the case is over. And supposedly two dangerous kidnappers are still on the loose. Interesting that certain people are not pushing for these dangrous women to be found, and are in fact doing everything they can to bury this case and disappear from the public spotlight. I wonder what happened to all of those movie and book deals that were reportedly being negotiated at the time...

100% agree and have suspected as much for a long, long time.

I have not looked at this thread in some time. Is Sherri still considered a victim? tia

I believe at the time her case was happening one or more of our kind posters did provide links to where its happened before with only females involved.

I don't think human traffickers are only limited to only males.

While Epstein was a revolting pedophile those who ficilliated the violent acts were predominately all females making them also sex traffickers. They are the ones who lured these young girls knowing full well they were going to be raped repeatedly.

I definitely believe there can be only female groups of sex traffickers that feel they dont have to have any male involvement.

All they need is to know how to make contact with either men or women who dont care if the victims are being grossly mistreated, and enslaved as long as they get what they want.

In fact I think being of female gender may allow them to run under the radar more often because LE are usually concentrating so much on male offenders.

Jmho

women are arrested and charged w sex trafficking all the time. usually, they too work for a pimp.

hurt people, hurt people.

Morning!

However, after following criminal cases for almost 4 decades now I feel it's a grave myth that women are the kinder, and gentler gender especially to other females, and even to male victims they target.

In fact all of the TV true crime channels each have several specific series of female offenders doing the most brutal heinous crimes imaginable, and many do them without any male involvement whatsoever.

However, more than ever before are becoming partners in very violent crimes, even including willfully luring defenseless children to be raped repeatedly by not only the male predator, but were viciously sexually assaulted by the female predator themselves.

One thing I've noticed when females kills males or and females they tend to very often overkill, their targeted victims, even when their victim is a young child who they pretended to befriend in order to lure them away only to be murdered as they had already planned.

Black Widows are predominantly all females hence the name. They watch, and wait for the fly to slowly die an agonizing death caught in their web of deceit, whether they do it to their very own children, mothers, fathers, grandmothers or spouses or live in partners.

Sadly, we have seen several tragic ending cases recently where a pack of teen girls ruthlessly harassed another teen girl, and their target woundup killing themselves because they couldn't endure the abuse anymore. :(

Imo, no one can be more vicious against other females than females themselves. Imo

Imo, it unwise to ever think females can't be just as evil, abusive, cunning, or predatory against male or female victims as their male counterparts.

All one has to do is read all of the ongoing forums here of the alarming amount of mothers who have been arrested just recently for murdering their own children or became a tag team with a male participating as much as the males when grossly abusing their children, and were a main coconspirators in taking part in their murders, and coverups.

We see more heartbreaking cases of moms selling their children, to known pedophiles... even with very young children being murdered after they were given to the pedophile.

We are also seeing where it is moms who are sexually abusing their very young children of both genders on video, and then selling them online to predators.

So I absolutely do believe these two females wouldn't have any qualms in delighting in abusing another female they had kidnapped.

Jmhoo

Hi
I’m genuinely curious about what you hypothesise happened to her? What about the alleged ‘branding ‘ to her skin, her alleged ‘shorn’ hair and drastic weight loss? Not to mention where she would have been hiding away without anyone coming forward to say that they saw her during this time period. I mean she would have had to get some supplies and sleep somewhere almost in secret unless she has help!
I do agree that the little I have read about the case, many elements of it just don’t add up whatsoever and you have read and looked into it far far more than I so I respect your opinion and input thank you

Morning!

Jmhoo

what is troubling to me, is how women get a lighter sentence because people still want to believe women arent as evil as men-- the one defense i hear from women killers in so many crimes is that she was under the man's control that she had no choice--- but to do what she was told -- i get livid every time i hear that one

women are arrested and charged w sex trafficking all the time. usually, they too work for a pimp.

Yeah but they don't abduct middle class white women off the street. If they did they wouldn't get away with it. Human trafficking affects women of colour, young women with no choices (eg women who age out of the foster care system) and poor women.

Hi
I’m genuinely curious about what you hypothesise happened to her? What about the alleged ‘branding ‘ to her skin, her alleged ‘shorn’ hair and drastic weight loss? Not to mention where she would have been hiding away without anyone coming forward to say that they saw her during this time period. I mean she would have had to get some supplies and sleep somewhere almost in secret unless she has help!
I do agree that the little I have read about the case, many elements of it just don’t add up whatsoever and you have read and looked into it far far more than I so I respect your opinion and input thank you

Well, we never saw evidence of any of this..... I also wanted to know if her legs were shaved or hairy after she got back from her "kidnapping." Pretty easy to cut your own hair, get a tattoo and call it branding, and just eat very little for a couple weeks.....

Well, we never saw evidence of any of this..... I also wanted to know if her legs were shaved or hairy after she got back from her "kidnapping." Pretty easy to cut your own hair, get a tattoo and call it branding, and just eat very little for a couple weeks.....

A tattoo is very different to branding.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member