Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

SEP 19, 2019
Police: Charred car with 2 bodies driven by child's missing parents
[...]

Rinaldo pointed out that the surveillance video was shot with no light, but used infrared technology to produce artificial light.

"Therefore, it can distort colors of skin or clothing colors. So I'm asking people not to draw any assumptions as to ethnicity or exactly what the people were wearing," he said.

[...]

Yeah well...sleuthers gonna sleuth...;)

A lot of people on social media were upset that the baby is in foster care and wasn't immediately released to the custody of his grandparents. Considering the cocaine <modsnip: removed info from social media>, I am glad that CPS/LE are taking measures to ensure the baby would be safe with the grandparents before letting them to take him back to FL.

Last edited by a moderator:
A lot of people on social media were upset that the baby is in foster care and wasn't immediately released to the custody of his grandparents. Considering the cocaine <modsnip: removed info from social media>, I am glad that CPS/LE are taking measures to ensure the baby would be safe with the grandparents before letting them to take him back to FL.
There is a reason LE didn't turn the child over to his grandparents immediately. That's unusual.

Strange they even had the boy with them IF selling drugs but he could have been used as a decoy.

Maybe it’s just that “business” is good over there? Here concentrated at the MSP airport we have dozens of hotels that are rife with drugs and huge issues with sex trafficking and prostitution..

Last edited:
Not sure if this was posted yet, still reading but this brought tears to my eyes. ( grandmother meeting the woman who found the boy)

Florida family meets women who kept boy safe
It is despicable that someone left this child on a porch in a d*mn box but thank God he was left on the "right" porch. MOO

From the article:

While they wait, they're thankful the little boy ended up with kind women who gave him clothes, toys, and hugs. The family says they're going to be allowed see the little boy Wednesday morning for two hours. It'll be the first time seeing him since they got here from Florida. They also told us the next court date for the custody case is October 9.

It is despicable that someone left this child on a porch in a d*mn box but thank God he was left on the "right" porch. MOO

From the article:

While they wait, they're thankful the little boy ended up with kind women who gave him clothes, toys, and hugs. The family says they're going to be allowed see the little boy Wednesday morning for two hours. It'll be the first time seeing him since they got here from Florida. They also told us the next court date for the custody case is October 9.
Yes, it is unusual IMO to even have left the child alive if this was purely about drugs? JMO

Im quite sure at this point since he’s from NY and only two bodies were found that he’s the main POI and they’re hoping to hear from the public who his friend is to connect it all together..
Reading the FB of DM brother is interesting since it is mirroring what you all are saying here..

Is it possible that they flew to Puerto Rico instead of back to Florida? Since that’s where they’re all from? Maybe drug deal went south quickly and they’re on the run and the baby didn’t have a passport? Just a random thought that lends nothing to my actual theory lol

Is it possible that they flew to Puerto Rico instead of back to Florida? Since that’s where they’re all from? Maybe drug deal went south quickly and they’re on the run and the baby didn’t have a passport? Just a random thought that lends nothing to my actual theory lol
You don't need a passport to fly to PR but the general idea good be true

Yes, it is unusual IMO to even have left the child alive if this was purely about drugs? JMO
I don't know but I doubt he could identify them. Maybe they have children...? MOO
Once the coke was sold, they'd turn the rent car in and fly back to FL with the cash. No sense in driving that far once the drugs are gone. Just my speculation
Yes, mine too based on what we know so far. Subject to change as information develops, of course.

They couldn't fly to Buffalo with the cocaine but you'd think they would want to fly back. That's a long drive. MOO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.
Back