AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Maria Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, 16 Sept 2019

Status
Not open for further replies.
There was a group of women who was at the park, Tuesday or Wednesday, and one of them shouted at her, about her eating a slice of pizza(having gone a long time without eating) that someone had offered her...then they stood around, within mom’s distance looking at her FB page and making derogatory comments. Essentially, bullying her.

The downright brutal cruelty shown to anyone who finds themselves in the worst crisis of their lives, like this young mother, and sadly like so many other parents before her, sickens me to the core of my being, and always leaves me dumbfounded to understand any of it.

That is why I do not go elsewhere on other sites anymore to follow any cases, when all many do is vilfy, and take great joy in crushing others in the ground over, and over again nonstop.

What happened to being known as the most compassionate, tolerant of all others, supportive people, always trying to understand someone else's pain, and suffering, even if they never had to walk a mile or even one step in their heavy shoes?

Imo, I see it disappearing before my very old eyes, more, and more, every single day. :(

Honestly, the drastic change scares me to death, and to know it is getting far far worse, than better, leaves me equally fearful for all others who will be targeted to vilify, harass, and bully in the future.

Now it's become about not IF it will happen, but who will become the next intended innocent persons targeted. Sigh.

Jmho

Last edited:
But they won’t believe them since the mothers boyfriend is being detained. Even if he is being detained for felonies they won’t come forward.
Well let’s just hope they put this little girl first.

If they don’t believe law enforcement, hopefully they have someone else call in the tip.

The downright brutal cruelty shown to anyone who finds themselves in the worst crisis of their lives, like this young mother, sickens me to the core of my being, and always leaves me dumbfounded to understand any of it.

That is why I do not go elsewhere on other sites anymore to follow any cases, when all many do is vilfy, and take great joy in crushing others in the ground over, and over again nonstop.

What happened to being the most compassionate, tolerant of all others, supportive people, always trying to understand someone else's pain, and suffering, even if they never had to walk a mile or even one step in their heavy shoes?

Imo, I see it disappearing before my very old eyes, more, and more, every single day. :(

Honestly, the drastic change scares me to death, and to know it is getting far far worse, than better leaves, me equally fearful for all others who will be targeted to vilify, harass, and bully in the future..

Jmho

Sadly, I think because a lot of similar cases do end up involving a parent, it’s so easy to start accusing and blaming. And in this same year, same town...the community searched for a kidnapped boy who, ultimately, was found dead, buried and burned by his own mother.

But, keep it to yourself, why bully and harass her. Very sad.

But they won’t believe them since the mothers boyfriend is being detained. Even if he is being detained for felonies they won’t come forward.

So they can choose between rescuing a preschooler from being raped, murdered or sold by human traffickers, or helping the kidnapper to commit a heinous crime by refusing to speak up. Anyone who knows something and won’t help is just as evil as the kidnapper. MOO

@DavidPorter_AP

Cumberland Co. prosecutor: "remain confident" missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez will be found alive. She's been missing since Monday afternoon when she disappeared from park. Authorities appealing to community to help investigators.

DavidPorter_AP on Twitter

bbm
a rather strong statement.....what makes them say this? It's been 5 days with seemingly no progress

I know in my lifetime, I myself have never felt the fear and uncertainty that some of these folks feel under these circumstances. I have always lived where English was spoken as it is my first language. I have had to behave and consider my larger family in some of my actions but not like these and with such unknown consequences.
My heart goes out to her mom and family. I can't even begin to truly understand what they are going through.

bbm
a rather strong statement.....what makes them say this? It's been 5 days with seemingly no progress

It’s entirely possible they feel this way for some reason, but it’s also a pretty standard and purposeful statement.

People are more engaged when they are looking for a living person, as opposed to looking for a body.

bbm
I think they’re just trying to stay optimistic for the public. I don’t think there is anything specific behind that statement.

She also said (paraphrase) “because we have no physical evidence she is not alive”. The word physical stood out to me. It implies to me that is why they say what they say, but deep down they probably are not quite as optimistic as they may come across. JMO.

So they can choose between rescuing a preschooler from being raped, murdered or sold by human traffickers, or helping the kidnapper to commit a heinous crime by refusing to speak up. Anyone who knows something and won’t help is just as evil as the kidnapper. MOO

Replying by quoting your thoughts/words in a Spanish translation (TY Google). This needs to be read by everyone with compassion in their hearts. Help find this little girl!

Entonces pueden elegir entre rescatar a un niño en edad preescolar de ser violado, asesinado o vendido por traficantes de personas, o ayudar al secuestrador a cometer un crimen atroz al negarse a hablar. Cualquiera que sepa algo y no ayude es tan malvado como el secuestrador. MUGIR

I hope this is okay to do. And let me know if my Google translator needs to be retired. At least I know the MOO worked.

Sadly, this happens in many investigations, in many demographics. In the course of an investigation, unrelated crimes are discovered, and people are arrested. Others zip their mouths out of fear that their own crimes will be discovered.

Replying by quoting your thoughts/words in a Spanish translation (TY Google). This needs to be read by everyone with compassion in their hearts. Help find this little girl!

Entonces pueden elegir entre rescatar a un niño en edad preescolar de ser violado, asesinado o vendido por traficantes de personas, o ayudar al secuestrador a cometer un crimen atroz al negarse a hablar. Cualquiera que sepa algo y no ayude es tan malvado como el secuestrador. MUGIR

I hope this is okay to do. And let me know if my Google translator needs to be retired. At least I know the MOO worked.
Nailed it except the MOO :D Not quite sure what MUGIR would stand for but it’s not MOO in Spanish. That would be MPO (mi propia opinión)

Sadly, I think because a lot of similar cases do end up involving a parent, it’s so easy to start accusing and blaming. And in this same year, same town...the community searched for a kidnapped boy who, ultimately, was found dead, buried and burned by his own mother.

But, keep it to yourself, why bully and harass her. Very sad.

I do understand that some parents do murder their precious children, while most do not.

But the drastic change I have seen is for so many now to jump to unfounded conclusions about others before one bit of evidence is even known, and it seems to be happening even more now at a rapid detroying pace.

It painfully shows it is not only flat out wrong, but can be dangerous, with innocent parents getting death threats or harassed, vified, and bullied ad nauseam.

Imo it a form of gross emotional abuse, and cruel revictimaztion now.

To put anyone in any group, including all parents, and paint them all with the same with the consistent judgemental wide brush ..to be the very same as all other parents, does such a terrible injustice to all parents or anyone else.

Imo, we must begin to recognize again that all human beings are individuals, and unique unto themselves, and not what group or category they may happen to fall in.

That's all I'm trying saying.

If not we are going to implode.

Jmhoo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads