Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fotis Dulos won't say how attorneys are being paid

Sept 18, 2019

A judge has sided with Fotis Dulos, ruling this week that his company will not have to undergo a review of business finances as part of the $2.5 million lawsuits filed against him by his mother-in-law.

[...]

Murray also filed a similar objection opposing attorney Richard Weinstein’s attempts to force Fotis Dulos to supply other financial information, including the money source for his criminal defense team.

Murray contends the financial information sought by Gloria Farber’s attorney has nothing to do with the potential outcome of the lawsuits.

“The defendants object to this request on the grounds that it is not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence,” Murray said repeatedly in his motion asking judge to deny Weinstein’s demands for information on how he was paying his criminal defense team.

[...]

Weinstein contended in court filings that Fotis Dulos supplied contradictory information about his finances as part of the lawsuits and is trying to “disseminate” his assets as part of his divorce to Jennifer Dulos. He was seeking a forensic review of the Fore Group, which Fotis Dulos claims has had no income for months.

Weinstein is also seeking documentation dating back to January 2017 to support expense reimbursements from the Fore Group to Fotis Dulos. Weinstein also wants records indicating how Fotis Dulos is paying his criminal defense team, including Pattis, a high-profile criminal defense and civil rights attorney, and private investigator Patrick McKenna who often works on celebrity cases, and all documents given to the defense team about a Fidelity retirement account.

[...]

The lawsuits are slated to go to trial in December. Murray called Weinstein’s attempts to get the financial information an “extreme burden” and a form of harassment against his client and the Fore Group.

Fotis Dulos won't say how attorneys are being paid

Sept 18, 2019

A judge has sided with Fotis Dulos, ruling this week that his company will not have to undergo a review of business finances as part of the $2.5 million lawsuits filed against him by his mother-in-law.

[...]

Murray also filed a similar objection opposing attorney Richard Weinstein’s attempts to force Fotis Dulos to supply other financial information, including the money source for his criminal defense team.

Murray contends the financial information sought by Gloria Farber’s attorney has nothing to do with the potential outcome of the lawsuits.

“The defendants object to this request on the grounds that it is not reasonably calculated to lead to the discovery of admissible evidence,” Murray said repeatedly in his motion asking judge to deny Weinstein’s demands for information on how he was paying his criminal defense team.

[...]

Weinstein contended in court filings that Fotis Dulos supplied contradictory information about his finances as part of the lawsuits and is trying to “disseminate” his assets as part of his divorce to Jennifer Dulos. He was seeking a forensic review of the Fore Group, which Fotis Dulos claims has had no income for months.

Weinstein is also seeking documentation dating back to January 2017 to support expense reimbursements from the Fore Group to Fotis Dulos. Weinstein also wants records indicating how Fotis Dulos is paying his criminal defense team, including Pattis, a high-profile criminal defense and civil rights attorney, and private investigator Patrick McKenna who often works on celebrity cases, and all documents given to the defense team about a Fidelity retirement account.

[...]

The lawsuits are slated to go to trial in December. Murray called Weinstein’s attempts to get the financial information an “extreme burden” and a form of harassment against his client and the Fore Group.
I think upon review this has been discounted?

LE has nothing on you, afitzy. It is incredible how on top of all these constantly changing cases, in multiple court, you are. Your postings give us reliable information we know is 100% accurate and that is quite a task for you to undertake it. Thank you for doing this for us. It is greatly appreciated.
I have to say with honesty that if I see a post from either oceancalling or afitzy (and IttyBitty) I stop to read carefully because I know it is going to be good. I have been on this thread for a long time, but never had privileges for some reason. I made a new profile and got instant access, Go figure.... The intelligence on this site amazes me.

Yes, but even if MT is the 'dim bulb' that we might believe her to be, is she really stupid enough to think that FD team wouldn't turn on her in an nanosecond when the time comes to defend him against murder?

Sorry, but if she is this stupid and/or delusional and/or catatonic then I'm not sure what can be done to help her or her defense? Mrs. MT just better step up to the plate and bang some sense into the hard head of MT or things will slide downhill fast and the family just should buy a condo in CT as they are going to be visiting their daughter in prison for the next 20 years!

I'm not inclined to applaud Pattisville comments but the reason IMO that 'lying lover' is so perfect is that it is one of the few comments from Pattisville that isn't untrue! MT has lied per the AWs and MT was FD lover.

I am really not sure how an avowed liar is rehabiliated as a witness and I'm saying this even though people on prior threads went on extensively about how a skilled prosecutor can do just this? IDK.

But Pattisville has their own issues with lying for their client FD IMO as the Judge Heller comment about FD lying under oath along with his well documented history of lying in Family Court. Once jurors hear this assessment made by a sitting Judge then IMO its all bets off on FD credibility. I cannot see any defense atty letting FD take the stand but my issue is that I think the Judge making a statement about lying puts a huge cloud over any/all of the FD actions.

Looks like we have 2 suspects that are both established liars. Looks like all the atty's will be working hard for their $$$ defense fees!

MOO

Can't find the video of this interview, but Attorney Bowman himself appeared emotional when talking about MT after AW2 and the case. The quote I found follows:

“We have a judicial system in this country, which is the foundation of our democracy. The most important parts of that system are the presumption of innocence and trial by jury, so I’d like you to remember that Michelle is presumed innocent and she should be,” Bowman said Thursday. “We are prepared to let judgement rest in a jury’s hands.” (Fotis Dulos' Girlfriend Turns Herself In to Police)

His voice seemed to awkwardly crack on the above bolded words...Should she be innocent? Or, should we give her the presumption of innocence? Or, is she innocent? That statement was the first public statement made by AB after the hearings, I think. Is he reacting to the state's attorney "setting her loose," perhaps? The car ride with the protective father and the protective attorney and the lying MT, probably was uncomfortable and a reality check for MT.

I know that AB had an appointment with MT (and FD?) , according to the warrants, on May 29th. However, was there some type of relationship with FD or MT prior to that date in other matters? (My personal opinion, thinks someone was encouraging her to seek representation to protect herself, as LE was thoroughly investigating JD's disappearance. Good advice, IMO.)

Would love to know the behind the scenes machinations. There seem to be many interrelated people and events...so much we don't know yet. Looking forward to the next chapter and MT remembering more important information.

Last edited:
I agree.

To see the moving company owner tear up and be comforted by his wife was real and IMO heartfelt, ESPECIALLY after seeing all the FD interviews to date. The moving company owner had empathy and was experiencing a depth of emotion that seems absolutely foreign to FD. IMO that was a stunning segment with the moving company segment and to see that level of emotion from STRANGERS to JD and have that emotion FAR SURPASS IMO anything we have seen from FD or any of his representatives was nothing short of stunning IMO. Still thinking about that segment with the moving company owners.

I do think our collective views on FD response to JD being missing were echoed by many of the comments from Dr Phil guests yesterday too. IMO Pattis and FD grossly miscalculated the value of so many interviews. I am also haunted by the Atty Greenburg comment about, "if you want to walk, then you don't talk" or something along those lines.... Pattis representation is IMO simply going to send FD prison for life and actually just might inspire the residents of CT to Petiton the Gov for reinstatement of the DEATH PENALTY too!

MOO
Does anyone have that segment with the movers?

I brought this forward, from a great post by dixiegirl1035, from the Berreth case.
As stated, no deal with the devil, and both CREEPS are in prison for 30 years for kidnapping (no body).
We wait, for murder charges, down the track, I hope.:):):):D:D:D
MOO.
I haven't followed the Heather Elvis case for a good while and I thank you, tmar and dixiegirl, for sharing this little justice nugget.

It's good to have reinforcement that with no body or much physical evidence, two evildoers can get 30 years each for kidnapping, if not for the murder we know Sidney and Tammy committed. Add another 10 years for Sidney on the other charge and we know these two won't be heading off to the Happiest Place on Earth any time soon!

Maybe FD and MT can be prison pen pals with Sidney and Tammy!

Last edited:
Can't find the video of this interview, but Attorney Bowman himself appeared emotional when talking about MT after AW2 and the case. The quote I found follows:

“We have a judicial system in this country, which is the foundation of our democracy. The most important parts of that system are the presumption of innocence and trial by jury, so I’d like you to remember that Michelle is presumed innocent and she should be,” Bowman said Thursday. “We are prepared to let judgement rest in a jury’s hands.” (Fotis Dulos' Girlfriend Turns Herself In to Police)

His voice seemed to awkwardly crack on the above bolded words...Should she be innocent? Or, should we give her the presumption of innocence? Or, is she innocent? That statement was the first public statement made by AB after the hearings, I think. Is he reacting to the state's attorney "setting her loose," perhaps? The car ride with the protective father and the protective attorney and the lying MT, probably was an uncomfortable and a reality check for MT.

I know that AB had an appointment with MT (and FD?) , according to the warrants, on May 29th. However, was there some type of relationship with FD or MT prior to that date in other matters? (My personal opinion, thinks someone was encouraging her to seek representation to protect herself, as LE was thoroughly investigating JD's disappearance. Good advice, IMO.)

Would love to know the behind the scenes machinations. There seem to be many interrelated people and events...so much we don't know yet. Looking forward to the next chapter and MT remembering more important information.
I didn't view that as a powerful statement in her defense, did you?
He put the ball in the jury's court.
She should be considered innocent in a court of law.
You decide.
MOO

Just received the VINE notification that FD hearing is indeed scheduled on Monday, 9/23/2019. No postponement (so far).
09/20/2019

This notification is brought to you by Connecticut Statewide Automated Victim Information and Notification (SAVIN) Program.

This email is to inform you that FOTIS DULOS, with docket number FST CR190148554T, has an upcoming court event.

A/An Hearing has been scheduled for 09/23/2019. This will take place in Stamford-Norwalk JD Courthouse located at the following address: 123 Hoyt Street, Stamford, CT.

Please be aware that there is often more than one case scheduled for a particular date in this court. Please visit www.jud.ct.gov to check for any updates that maybe available on this case.

For more information, contact the Office of Victim Services at 1-800-822-8428. For updates about this case or for driving directions to the courthouse, you can visit www.jud.ct.gov.

This notification is sponsored by the Connecticut SAVIN Program. It is our hope that this information has been helpful to you.

Thank you,

The Connecticut SAVIN Program

djJfMjAxOTA5MjBfMTU0MjgxXzQzNzIxNTBfdmluZV8zMGI2N2FiZC1kMzJlLTRmYzQtYjdjNy00YzNiM2E0YmU3MjNfZ2ouc2Fzc29AY294Lm5ldF8iVGhlIFZJTkUgU2VydmljZSIgPGRvLW5vdC1yZXBseUBnbG9iYWxub3RpZmljYXRpb25zLmNvbT5fQSBtZXNzYWdlIGZyb20gVklORQ==

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151