Found Safe FL - Holli Janes, 31, "Last seen leaving Lifestream", Leesburg, 11 Sept. 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Shin Masamura

Him who is without syntax cast out the 1st pronoun
Reaction score
70134381_10156371957531479_3737178196756398080_n.jpg

Missing Adult: Holli Janes
Leesburg, Fl Last known Location was walking on Tally Road in Leesburg.
Might be walking towards Sorrento/ Mt. Plymouth.

5'2" maybe 105 lbs. Brown hair. Brown eyes
Leesburg Police Department
EEXBUfzXoAE9282.jpg

*The mom has been in contact with me since the beginning on another missing site I belong to, the police came out on their facebook page with an official today hence the delay..

I found multiple arrests for her for drugs most abuse of prescription medication she didn't have a prescription for. (www.searchquarry.com) That doesn't' usually lead to a happy outcome. Prayers for her family.

Thank you.

I had the same question, @Elliot_Alderson!

LifeStream is a behavioral health and social services organization that provides high-quality treatment, education, care management, rehabilitation, child welfare, primary care and homeless services to children, adolescents, and adults. Located in Central Florida, LifeStream primarily serves the residents of Lake, Citrus and Sumter Counties, with additional programs located in Orange, Marion and Hernando Counties.

Lifestream is horrible. Unfortunately they are probably the only option in this area if the family is not wealthy or have very good mental health insurance coverage.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Carrillom
Back