GUILTY UK- Keeley Bunker, 20, Tamworth, 19th Sept 2019 *arrest*

Blondiexoxo

Studying Forensic Psychology BSc hons
Reaction score
Very close to home for me this one.
Keeley went to the ‘Aitch’ concert in Birmingham on 18/09, she never made it home and was last seen at 4.30am 19/09 in the Leyfields area of Tamworth.
Last night (19/09) around 9pm her body was found in a stream near Wigginton Park, Coton Green, Tamworth.
A 19 year old male has been arrested on suspicion of murder and is currently in custody.
Absolutely heartbreaking such a beautiful young woman.
Link from DM:

Police arrest suspect, 19, after 19-year-old woman's body is discovered in stream | Daily Mail Online

Have been following this as although I'm not local it's not that far from me
No mention of a suspect name as yet or cause of death
I'm surprised the police were not out searching and that it was a family member that found her during their own searches
Though they did arrest the suspect very quickly also

Have been following this as although I'm not local it's not that far from me
No mention of a suspect name as yet or cause of death
I'm surprised the police were not out searching and that it was a family member that found her during their own searches
Though they did arrest the suspect very quickly also

They maybe thought she was just partying somewhere and organising official searches beyond carrying out enquiries would be premature at that stage?

I wonder if there was any history with the suspect - like you say, the arrest was very quick.

Due in court charged with murder Wesley Streete 19 from Tamworth. It seems they were friends :( only 10 minutes from me the whole town is devastated they released pink balloons last night and there are floral tributes, candles etc in the park. So so sad.

His FB: Log into Facebook | Facebook

Lots of very angry locals leaving comments on there, this could harm the case it doesn’t matter how many times Staffs police say not to speculate some people don’t understand. Some even think that because he’s been charged that is equivalent to being guilty. Go figure..

Interesting comments on his FB regarding possible previous offences and behaviour.

Seems they were close friends from school.

I’m local, I live not far from the scene so this is very close to home for me. Beautiful girl and the town is in pieces over it. Especially those who were friends with both.

They were close friends and despite a history of “issues” there doesn’t seem to be any pre-requisite for him to have done this. Perhaps he made a move she didn’t like and temper flared...

Will be interesting to see a cause of death and an indication of what happened beforehand.

The concert itself was in Birmingham and the last train back to Tamworth is no later than 11 if that was her mode of transport. Seen about a mile from the crime scene at 4:30am which even if she had been on a night out is very early/late to be walking home if that was where she was going. Would suggest that unless that report was incorrect, she was killed that morning. I believe her bag was found in the afternoon and that’s why the family concentrated their search around the park area.

Also struggling to understand why he is denying the charge considering what I believe to be undeniable evidence collected ‍♀️

I guess we wait till Wednesday..

I’m local, I live not far from the scene so this is very close to home for me. Beautiful girl and the town is in pieces over it. Especially those who were friends with both.

They were close friends and despite a history of “issues” there doesn’t seem to be any pre-requisite for him to have done this. Perhaps he made a move she didn’t like and temper flared...

Will be interesting to see a cause of death and an indication of what happened beforehand.

The concert itself was in Birmingham and the last train back to Tamworth is no later than 11 if that was her mode of transport. Seen about a mile from the crime scene at 4:30am which even if she had been on a night out is very early/late to be walking home if that was where she was going. Would suggest that unless that report was incorrect, she was killed that morning. I believe her bag was found in the afternoon and that’s why the family concentrated their search around the park area.

Also struggling to understand why he is denying the charge considering what I believe to be undeniable evidence collected ‍♀️

I guess we wait till Wednesday..

I’m not familiar with the area but the MSM reported she was last seen walking in the Leyfields Housing Estate at 4am.

I wondered if they had been back to a house party in this area after the gig?

Body found in park amid hunt for missing Keeley Bunker, 19

I’m not familiar with the area but the MSM reported she was last seen walking in the Leyfields Housing Estate at 4am.

I wondered if they had been back to a house party in this area after the gig?

Body found in park amid hunt for missing Keeley Bunker, 19

Perhaps, however there was only one report saying she had been seen in the street. Family and friends posts on Facebook when she was missing don’t seem to suggest she had been at a known location beforehand. At this point, who knows what’s happened. I can’t say specific things on here because it’s an ongoing investigation but for the 50% of people who can’t believe he’s done it, there’s another 50% who aren’t surprised in the slightest..

And the evidence is damning, he would have been smarter to plead guilty.

Perhaps, however there was only one report saying she had been seen in the street. Family and friends posts on Facebook when she was missing don’t seem to suggest she had been at a known location beforehand. At this point, who knows what’s happened. I can’t say specific things on here because it’s an ongoing investigation but for the 50% of people who can’t believe he’s done it, there’s another 50% who aren’t surprised in the slightest..

And the evidence is damning, he would have been smarter to plead guilty.

I find it interesting that there are such split opinions.

There’s still plenty time for him to plead guilty, if he is. It’s pretty early in the case to enter a plea. His lawyer has perhaps advised against it until he has seen all the evidence,

Thanks for joining by the way. Welcome to Websleuths!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Autumn.Doe
Back