Found Deceased NY - Nicole Plaud, 24, & Miguel Valentin-Colon, 31, son found alone, Buffalo, 16 Sep 2019 *arrest*

Bulky Bluetooth earpiece?
You could be right! Do people still use those?

I’ve scoured the Facebook pages and have found Damy tagged in a post about going on previous trip to New York that took place in December of last year.

Also in searching Miguel Anthony, did anyone notice the Facebook profile with only a nasty pic as the profile pic? A clothed “crotch shot” basically. I looked and nothing but that one pic but it’s interesting in that it’s not a normal looking pic. (I don’t know how to describe it otherwise or politically correct) I don’t know if it is an another profile of the same guy but interesting.

If the friend Damy wasn't one of the victims, it seems to me he would have obtained a room key from the parents (before starting the vehicle on fire) and returned to the hotel to get the remaining cocaine. Since it was found in the room, that makes me wonder if he will be found deceased elsewhere leaving one lone person with the drugs?

It really does! That poor child grabbed for the person’s hand after running “through” the other person. He must have been petrified. :(
I also noticed that the adult running with the child has shorts on? Well, at least to me. I admit, I am awful at observing videos like this. Does anyone else see bare legs with knee socks?

It also looks like an older male to me.

Yeah, I know, get glasses, Steels!

If the friend Damy wasn't one of the victims, it seems to me he would have obtained a room key from the parents (before starting the vehicle on fire) and returned to the hotel to get the remaining cocaine. Since it was found in the room, that makes me wonder if he will be found deceased elsewhere leaving one lone person with the drugs?
I have been thinking this as well!

SEP 21, 2019
Orlando Grandmother Longs to Get Custody of Grandson in Buffalo
[...]

Zenaida Colon tells Spectrum News it is a lengthy process that involves different department procedures in different states,but she's hoping to get everything resolved to bring Noelvin back home as soon as possible.

"We haven't seen him since we left Buffalo, which is Wednesday," she explained. "It doesn't seem like a long time, but for us, it's a lot."

[...]

"A lot of heartbreaking moments, just as the case evolves," Colon told Spectrum News 13. "It's like you have two grieving points. You have a missing child but you have a recovered grandson."

[...]

"That video with my grandson — that's the worst I could see," Colon said. "For me, that was horrific."

[...]

...Colon says the Florida Department of Children and Families conducted a home study on Thursday to prove her home is a safe environment. She is in the middle of a background check and hopes to re-petition for custody.

[...]

I also noticed that the adult running with the child has shorts on? Well, at least to me. I admit, I am awful at observing videos like this. Does anyone else see bare legs with knee socks?

It also looks like an older male to me.

Yeah, I know, get glasses, Steels!
You just haaaaad to make me watch it again, Steels. :p Wish I had a nickel for every time I have now. I don't see shorts or knee socks. MOO

Last edited:
I couldn’t get this case out of my mind last night. I’m really perplexed why they got a hotel and then ALL went to the drug drop at that hour of the night. Why wouldn’t they leave the child and mom (or one of the adults) back at the hotel? I was wondering if they were forced to go to the spot the car was found but leaving the 2 kilos of cocaine in the hotel room doesn’t then make much sense unless whoever made them go was planning on returning for the drugs.

now that makes me think that the second bag (on the right) was definitely a cooler

It wasn't a cooler. Both the coolers were found in the hotel room.. One empty and the other with a couple pounds of coke. Why would the perps go to the hotel room to return the empty cooler to it but not take the remaining coke with them?

In the video of them departing the scene, there is 1 X gas can (at least 1 that is clearly visible in the enhanced version) and, IMO, 1 X plastic bag which I suspect contained coke (but not a cooler).

In the video that shows the suspect walking towards the garage prior to the car fire, his hands seem to be empty. He's carrying neither a gas can nor a plastic bag. That means those items were in the vicinity of the fire prior to his arrival at that location. That means premeditation. This wasn't a drug deal somehow unexpectedly gone wrong, it was a totally premeditated and planned out attack.

@Vern - I agree this was very premeditated. Per PommyMommy’s timeline, the amount of time between the arrival of the car in the area and the people fleeing the scene is only ten minutes. This happened way too quickly to be unplanned, IMO.

The individual walking toward the car was seen at 2:54 a.m. And that person was not seen to be carrying anything, so all the items they fled with were either at the scene, or n the car. (Edited to add I see you said the same thing but I forgot that while I was typing. :oops:)

Sat, Sept 15 - The missing Florida residents and toddler were last seen near Orlando, FL.

Sun, Sept 16 - Per LE, it is believed they arrived in Buffalo late Sunday night.

Mon, Sept 17

I took screenshots from the video and zoomed in on the items the man puts down to cover his head. It's hard to tell what he puts down from his left hand, but the white bag has the outlines of what could be 3 bricks of cocaine. The handle on the object in his left hand doesn't look like any gas can I've ever seen, and wouldn't be the right color

I think that is a bag of bricks of cocaine as well as a gas can, both taken from the scene. Is it possible a shooting took place (botched setup) elsewhere and perp got gas and drove the car with bodies there and called friend to come help with burning and a ride? Meaning the burning was premeditated but not necessarily until after the deaths, whether those were planned or not.
Since it was only about ten minutes I’m inclined to believe they were killed before and just brought there to eradicate the evidence in a more secluded spot

Sat, Sept 15 - The missing Florida residents and toddler were last seen near Orlando, FL.

Sun, Sept 16 - Per LE, it is believed they arrived in Buffalo late Sunday night.

Mon, Sept 17

That's 15 hours between the time the vehicle was set on fire until it was reported to police!

Agree...plus surely the child would be able to give LE Damy’s name. He had just been on a long trip from Orlando to Buffalo with Mom, Dad and Damy.

ETA- I suppose the boy could have already shed some light on whether or not Damy was one of the two he ran out with and LE just hasn’t released it. Who knows? That poor child...at least he was spared.

I couldn’t get this case out of my mind last night. I’m really perplexed why they got a hotel and then ALL went to the drug drop at that hour of the night. Why wouldn’t they leave the child and mom (or one of the adults) back at the hotel? I was wondering if they were forced to go to the spot the car was found but leaving the 2 kilos of cocaine in the hotel room doesn’t then make much sense unless whoever made them go was planning on returning for the drugs.
Regarding the stuff found in the hotel room...

I know pretty much nothing about interstate drug trafficking procedure/protocol, but could this have been a "split shipment". That is to say, deliver some of the stuff to here (Buffalo), and then the rest to, say, Rochester?

To me this looks like two gas cans. They look like they have two openings on the top right end of the containers. ??
To me, the one not in the bag (but partially obscured by the bagged item) appears to be a 2 gallon fuel can made by Midwest Can Company. If it's red, it's a gas can... if it's blue, it's a kerosene can. The thing in the bag (that to me still appears to be a fuel can) seems to be shaped a bit differently - specifically the spout opening.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back