GUILTY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave , 7 May 2017 *GUILTY OF ABUSE OF CORPSE ONLY* *resentencing 2022* #4

Dead or alive, Skylar Richardson and Casey Anthony both threw away their babies as though they were trash/garbage.
yep this is true, I sure wish those cops had asked her what she planned on doing if that baby had come out screaming her head off and determined to live no matter what? What on earth would SR have done w/o a diaper or even a pair of socks for the poor child? Sickening

Brooke Skylar Richardson parties with friends hours after she is spared jail for burying her newborn | Daily Mail Online

Hours after being out of courtroom BR was partying with friends at football game

IMOO. No remorse, don’t care, party life goes on.

It's great Skylar's friends seem to be supporting her, not abandoning her. It's also lovely to see how much Skylar must care about her brother to brave going to watch him play. And it's really sweet peeps felt strongly enough about protecting the Richardsons' privacy that they took on a rabid cameraman and stopped him from intruding on their first night of having the huge weight of trial & Skylar facing life in prison lifted off.

Good for every last one of them, family & friends & community.

It's great Skylar's friends seem to be supporting her, not abandoning her. It's also lovely to see how much Skylar must care about her brother to brave going to watch him play. And it's really sweet peeps felt strongly enough about protecting the Richardsons' privacy that they took on a rabid cameraman and stopped him from intruding on their first night of having the huge weight of trial & Skylar facing life in prison lifted off.

Good for every last one of them, family & friends & community.

I agree, Hope. I too think it was brave of her to support her brother after the stress of the past two years. Paparazzi is too aggressive in so many instances. I think you know that I also believe the baby was stillborn. The prosecution absolutely did not prove a live birth. Plus, two years of a false narrative of her “burning” the baby when they knew better. Did she handle the entire situation well? Absolutely not. But I also believe her family’s (mother) expectations and pressure placed on SR kept her sick.

Brooke Skylar Richardson parties with friends hours after she is spared jail for burying her newborn | Daily Mail Online

Hours after being out of courtroom BR was partying with friends at football game

Remorse for what? She didn't kill the baby.

20 year old young woman attends football game and party with friends - absolutely normal thing for 20 year olds to do. These are things that 20 year old young women should be able to do without paparazzi harassment.

Dead or alive, Skylar Richardson and Casey Anthony both threw away their babies as though they were trash/garbage.

They are not comparable situations at all.

Color me confused. I assumed that the freelance CBS person was part of the team that was at her house this weekend for the interview. I also assumed that if they were there for the weekend, that they are being paid. And that they would have known that the camera man would be filming them the day before and that would be part of the photo op of the CBS Dateline episode as they often do.

I'm not sure I'm buying into that this was Paparazzi versus they were working with CBS freelance guys this weekend for the interview that we have been reading about.

Remorse for what? She didn't kill the baby.

20 year old young woman attends football game and party with friends - absolutely normal thing for 20 year olds to do. These are things that 20 year old young women should be able to do without paparazzi harassment.

They are not comparable situations at all.

Sure they are. Both of these babies were throw away in the dirt/swamp, like trash/garbage.

I would say Skylar is more similar to Melissa Drexler than Casey Anthony. Deep denial about a teen pregnancy, delivered secretly and tried to dispose of the evidence so they could immediately go back to their lives and pretend nothing ever happened.

Casey did attempt to hide her pregnancy but delivered at a hospital and did tell some people including her Mom about her pregnancy.

Partying at a football game, or just watching her brother play football?

It doesn't matter what she does now, she will never do right in some people's eyes so she might as well just continue on with her life as she sees fit. She is free to do so.

It's one thing when she is on trial, but continuing to sleuth her and her family when the verdict and sentence have been passed makes me mildly uncomfortable. What she does from here on out is really nobody else's business. IMO

Have we ever found her conditions for parole/community control? Apologies if I missed it. TIA

I don’t think her community control conditions have ever been released. I think the judge said they would be determined later by her probation officer. My guess is that they will probably be similar to before when she was out on bond only without the ankle monitor.

From what I’ve read, she currently attends community college, works part-time at her attorney’s office and she’s been seen driving..going to the mall, her brothers football game and out to dinner with her family. She’s not permitted to go to any establishments that serve alcohol such as a bar or a nightclub.

JMO

My only concern is that at the sentencing the defense attorney announced that she was down to 89 pounds, that they were worried about her potassium levels, and her Dad told the judge how the family needed to bring her home to help her. She must have been feeling good enough to attend the football outing after the sentencing. She is free to do so, but it does seem odd, given the way her condition was portrayed in court.

I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect the family dynamic isn't going to change, and she may not get the medical treatment that the parties involved seemed to agree she needs. Also, I don't like the idea of 48 hours doing a show on this case, especially immediately after the court case. It seems like the family should be doing some private reflection on how this all came about in the first place. All MOO.

If her potassium is low that's a medical emergency and she needs to be in the hospital getting IV potassium, on telemetry monitors and getting frequent lab draws to check her electrolytes. It could lead to a fatal heart arrhythmia, breathing difficulties, kidney problems, parathesias ect. Not something to take lightly and can be caused by long term laxative use.

Have we ever found her conditions for parole/community control? Apologies if I missed it. TIA

If I recall correctly, the judge implied it was at the discretion of her community supervisor.

I do know that her charge is a 5th degree felony -- the lowest, and which is eligible to be completely erased from her record in a few years. So that-- and no prior charges tells me her conditions will probably be not be more than scheduled check-in's, and no arrest during 3 year period. MOO

Community control requires that a person be supervised by a “probation officer” for a set period of time as required by the court. However, the terms of community control will depend upon whether community control is being imposed for a felony or misdemeanor offense.

Community Control in Ohio – What You Should Know - Johnson Legal, LLC

If her potassium is low that's a medical emergency and she needs to be in the hospital getting IV potassium, on telemetry monitors and getting frequent lab draws to check her electrolytes. It could lead to a fatal heart arrhythmia, breathing difficulties, kidney problems, parathesias ect. Not something to take lightly and can be caused by long term laxative use.

If she's extremely underweight, her potassium levels would need to be closely monitored, and she might be at a football game one day and having a drip the next day or the previous day. Hopefully her parents weren't just accepting these health issues as Get Out Of Jail Free cards, and they understand they have a fragile girl on their hands who needs to be monitored.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea Briann
Back