Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #26

Status
Not open for further replies.
What's funny about this: he first addresses his supposed "supporters." He tells THEM how much he loves his children.

He doesn't directly address the children at all. He never mentions anything about their supposedly missing mother - his wife.

He's so full of it. It being blatant guilt.
Never once have I heard him mention JD or show concern that she is missing. He did, however, profess how he was enamored with MT and their perfect life together. Sick man. MOO!

Oh, I was just going on because I don’t have anything brilliant to say like the others.

I am nothing if not superficial.

Does the Judge notice? I don’t see how he couldn’t. Whether it makes a difference or not we have yet to see. Judge didn’t seem to be particularly taken with the duo.

If you have a similar socioeconomic region then there might be a comparison. I’ve seen some in our courts for small crimes the impoverished, hopeless and drug addled take on in clothes that they shouldn’t be going to the mailbox in but it is an economically depressed city in the Deep South so standards are a little different than an extravagant luxury home builder living the big life in CT.

All imo
It’s not necessarily economic. In general people often don’t dress up for court. I know a lot of wealthy farmers who at best wear a polo shirt, don’t own a tie and more likely live in jeans and short sleeves - even for funerals. When my husband was still practicing he had a very hard time getting clients to dress up. If they were young enough he would go pick their clothes out or loan them one of his ties. I know one kid (not a client) who was treated very leniently because he cooperated and was the only one to show up showered, shaved and halfway well dressed. Jmo

edited for typos and language

Interesting to me that Coangelo wasn't asking for incarceration, only a curfew. I think LE want to follow him.

If I were FD's lawyer I think I would want him behind bars where he couldn't dig himself in deeper.

I'm shocked he wasn't pulled in to jail especially after doing it again this weekend. And the judge's threat was higher bond rather than the pokey. I really don't understand.

I agree.

The judge should have locked him up. But I definitely think LE wants to see where he goes.

As we have seen so many times before, FD just can't help but do stupid things. He has done all sorts of weird, suspicious things since JDs dissappearance. He is of more use on the outside. I would LOVE to see him panic and make a run for it. MOO

Pattis critical of family/friends of Jennifer Dulos for speaking to Dr. Phil and Dr. Oz while gag order in place.
@WTNH

What family members were on the recent televisions specials about Jennifer? I can't think of any!

Friends and acquaintances spoke....I don't remember family. If I'm correct, no one violated the gag order...silly man!

He sounded like a robot. That was rehearsed obviously, he is being advised to mention his love for his children. I tell you what, this is my opinion only, and maybe because I know the facts, this guy FD looks so freaking scary. I can picture him killing her, 100%.
Uh, what you just wrote gave me chills. I could cry for Jennifer, what she lived with and endured while living with him, only to have him ambush and kill her in her garage is just horrendous. Imo

Pattis originally requested that the family and their spokesperson be included in the gag order. Judge did not agree!

NP was really adamant about Carrie Luft not speaking....but she's not family...Not part of the gag order. I do think the judge agreed that family not speak out, AND FD's family should quit trying to contact the children.

P.S. The television programs were recorded before the gag order was posted, right?? (They were televised after, however.)

You are probably right.
I was thinking more about the ankle bracelet.
Why so lenient there?
Why not increase his bond or put him in jail?
Is it because it's only the tampering charges?
I don’t think it’s the level of charges. Judges should be impartial and certainly avoid the appearance of being partial. I think the judge has less than zero use for NP and wants to give the defense enough rope to hang themselves Jmo

NP was really adamant about Carrie Luft not speaking....but she's not family...Not part of the gag order. I do think the judge agreed that family not speak out, AND FD's family should quit trying to contact the children.

P.S. The television programs were recorded before the gag order was posted, right?? (They were televised after, however.)
That would make sense if it’s expected the family and not Carrie end up testifying in court. Jmo

My stepfather came to the US in 1953 from Yugoslavia. He had trouble with English and a heavy accent until the day he died

edited to remove date

It is not so easy to change those characteristics of speech. I work with some brilliant people who speak English as a second language and I always marvel at their abilities; very often, their written grammar is better than many of those who speak English as their first language. If I had to work or live in another country where English wasn’t spoken regularly by many or most, I’d be lost. I’d have to get one of those shirts with pictures on it to show I was looking for whatever. I could not function like they do. No way. Just MOO.

Dang! That should be a given. Why this judge didn’t just slap on a second one his other leg is beyond me!
And if FD does manage to high tail it out of the US, it’s that judge’s fault, IMO. Grrrrrr!

I thought it was telling that the prosecutor said he was never untrackable. I’d guess perhaps there is redundancy of some form in place for tracking FD and that there is method to what appears to be madness in the leniency here. But just MOO.

Does FD appear to send any hand signs....wear anything that would be a signal to MT? I never looked at him for signs.
IMO : I think it’s MT’s way of communicating to FD that’s she not gonna snitch or fully rat him out .. she’s still all in.
She had to give up something to LE about the blood in Tacoma but, she’ll say it was coerced . Read her quote .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member