Found Deceased ND - Edward "Ashton" Stubbs, 16, Fargo, 20 June 2013

The Stark County Sherriff’s Office says the remains of Edward Stubbs, also known as Ashton Lebaron, were discovered by a resident on Dec. 11 in the area of Radar Base Hill, a defunct Air Force Radar Station northeast of Dickinson. Stubbs, from El Paso, Texas, came to the Dickinson area in June 2013 to work construction. He went missing that same month.

Police say remains are of teen missing for more than 6 years - KNBN NewsCenter1

Seems like a place a teen might want to explore. I find it hard to believe no one else explored this area for 5 years! Does anyone know how far away this is from where he went missing?

The Stark County Sherriff’s Office says the remains of Edward Stubbs, also known as Ashton Lebaron, were discovered by a resident on Dec. 11 in the area of Radar Base Hill, a defunct Air Force Radar Station northeast of Dickinson. Stubbs, from El Paso, Texas, came to the Dickinson area in June 2013 to work construction. He went missing that same month.

Police say remains are of teen missing for more than 6 years - KNBN NewsCenter1

Seems like a place a teen might want to explore. I find it hard to believe no one else explored this area for 5 years! Does anyone know how far away this is from where he went missing?
Unidentified Wiki says he was found in a holding tank but the source they used won't let me read without filling out a survey. Could he have fallen in there? Maybe he didn't walk off the job site but explored this location on his lunch break.

Rest in Peace Ashton.

Makes me very suspicious of the story that he turned up at his cousin’s apartment on 20th June ‘13......almost 300 miles east of where he allegedly ‘walked away from the construction job’ & where his remains have been found.

Was there an argument/fight & the lad was killed?
Or perhaps an accident at work, the result of unsafe working practices, which was covered up?

MOO.

Rest in Peace Ashton.

Makes me very suspicious of the story that he turned up at his cousin’s apartment on 20th June ‘13......almost 300 miles east of where he allegedly ‘walked away from the construction job’ & where his remains have been found.

Was there an argument/fight & the lad was killed?
Or perhaps an accident at work, the result of unsafe working practices, which was covered up?

MOO.
Yeah exactly! You'd think if he did show up at his cousin's apartment his cousin would at least ask "why did you walk off, what have you been doing, or why caused you to show up here?"

Rest in Peace Ashton sad to be out there so long. I had very high hopes he would turn up back at home.
Prayers for family and friends. MOO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288