AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I Also love on the coast and commute north - there were amber alerts posted on both gsp and njtp last week bit are no longer up
It just said amber alert red van call 911

I did not see any, even the morning after the 11:20pm alert. My commute is between 5:30-8am and again from 4-6pm.

Seeking Information on Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez

Please use this form to submit any images, videos, electronic communications, or other digital information you may have related to 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez, who went missing from Bridgeton City Park in New Jersey on Monday, September 16, 2019.

FBI — Seeking Information on Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez

In the video that has since been deleted the reporter started that the home owner gave the video to LE on tuesday evening and than the Amber Alert was issued later on that night. IMO the only way the media would take it down is if there is reason to believe that video could harm LE chances of finding Dulce. JMO

I Agree it’s either detrimental to investigation or the homeowner who provided the video or the neighbor that was interviewed now feels concerned.

In the video it mentioned the homeowner heard they were looking for. Red vehicle and watched their home security camera saw that vehicle entering and existing the park a few minutes later and turned it over to LE prior to the amber alert being issued.

Does anyone know what vehicle DMA uncle drives ? Maybe it was him coming to meet his sister to look for her ?

Is anyone able to confirm that the FBI has been brought in to assist?

I NEVER criticize LE because I know that things are going on behind the scenes that we don't know about, and quite frankly, have no business knowing. However, there is so much confusion and so much misinformation floating around out there that I fear that LE is losing control of the investigation.

They need to get out front in a BIG way. They need to dispel rumours and misinformation. They need the public to assist and so far I don't see a whole lot of reaching out and engagement.

As a long time contributing member at WS, this is the first time I have ever lost "interest" in a case because for a week we have discussed the same thing over and over again with limited information it's not getting us anywhere. This is so unlike other cases of missing children that I have followed over the years. I can't walk away because a 5 year old little girl is missing and I am compelled to stay in the fight to find her. If I am losing "interest" I can only imagine that Dulce's kidnapping/story is losing traction with the general public as well and that is not good.

If LE has nothing solid I get it, but they need to stop the rumours and misinformation as it is distracting and harmful.

I'm at a loss here at where to turn next. I'm so sad for Dulce and her family.

MOO

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I think OP meant how can we know the information is reliable if we don't know what it says.

It's been translated.

I'm still not sure their information is credible, though. They have not cited the source of their information yet are claiming the video was released by "authorities" and was the one used in the crime and would be the lead that will track the suspect down.

We have had no verification that this is true and so far this is the only news source that is claiming this.

We also know the vehicle is not a truck.

IMO

Last edited by a moderator:
Is anyone able to confirm that the FBI has been brought in to assist?

I NEVER criticize LE because I know that things are going on behind the scenes that we don't know about, and quite frankly, have no business knowing. However, there is so much confusion and so much misinformation floating around out there that I fear that LE is losing control of the investigation.

They need to get out front in a BIG way. They need to dispel rumours and misinformation. They need the public to assist and so far I don't see a whole lot of reaching out and engagement.

As a long time contributing member at WS, this is the first time I have ever lost "interest" in a case because for a week we have discussed the same thing over and over again with limited information it's not getting us anywhere. This is so unlike other cases of missing children that I have followed over the years. I can't walk away because a 5 year old little girl is missing and I am compelled to stay in the fight to find her. If I am losing "interest" I can only imagine that Dulce's kidnapping/story is losing traction with the general public as well and that is not good.

If LE has nothing solid I get it, but they need to stop the rumours and misinformation as it is distracting and harmful.

I'm at a loss here at where to turn next. I'm so sad for Dulce and her family.

MOO

Yes FBI was here on Wednesday. Showed them leaving moms house.

Someone translated it.
And they do sound like they are claiming it is the car.
It was posted awhile back.

Right, that’s my point. Not accurately translating or the story isn’t accurate because they said LE released the video. Therefore I don’t see how it is credible. It’s spreading a rumor at this point, until LE confirms.

When I was 4 I was having a bad day at nursery school. I clearly remember plotting my walk home, in Vineland, 5 city blocks with one right turn. I was totally going to do it. I was foiled by a door chain.

Dulce is 5. Her mom was born here. I don't know if the family availed themselves of the free preschool, but we have it, she is entitled to it, and she might have already had some education.

You can guarantee Dulce and her siblings and aunts walked around Bridgeton many times between relatives homes or to the store or to the park. It's just like that.

I guess that's why I was optimistic at first ... A 5 year old city kid from NJ has enough sense to not go in the river if they are lost. If she was lost, she'd either stay put or try to walk home ... probably the latter. That's also why I don't think the mom was willfully negligent ... she probably believed Dulce had enough street/park/public sense not to wander off for a few minutes or expected her to stay within sight, from experience.

It's becoming more evident that she is not in the park or anywhere around here and there is a video of a car entering and leaving the park at the time she vanished without a trace. I hope officials tell us about the video soon.

As we all discussed, nobody can come up with an SUV make or model that has sliding doors.

Right. The closest I can offer is the Honda Element. I used to own one in another color, so remembered the tint in rear being standard. Random pics grabbed online:Screenshot_2019-09-24-09-21-29_kindlephoto-1514378.pngScreenshot_2019-09-24-09-25-01_kindlephoto-1721222.png

JMO, but I think it is *possible* We see a red Honda Element in the convenience store video screenshots. I'm not certain, and it may be coincidence, similar size, similar rims, but possible.

Edited to add: I know it's a stretch. I'm just thinking of vehicles that might be confusing...Elements are boxy, like a van. Small like an SUV. Not in production since 2011.

Last edited:
They didn't say LE released the video. They said "authorities" released the video, authorities are not just LE. It should say the video was released by the first media website to release it. But, other than that, the rest of the information is not false. It's a clear case of a video that was posted and repost by so many MSM websites that the information ended up get a little mixed.

“Authorities” in a missing child case had never been used to refer to anyone other than LE. Who else would be?? Total stretch....... The car doesn’t match the car cops are looking for, so how is that not false?? It isn’t a truck, and only the color matches. It isn’t the car in the AA.

I can’t imagine it counts as MSM since we can’t understand it. They could be saying that is definitely the car for what we know.
Telemundo is one of two major spanish language network nationwide (Univision is the other). It is owned by Comcast through NBC Universal. It is MSM even if you can't understand what is being said.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member