AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
ITA. IMO, the description of the perp and putting a child in the backseat, sounds like a father and his daughter. Dulce is a darling child, but there are many like her. An incorrect identification would be easy. I don't really believe the witness that claims to have seen her at the park previously. There are a few families on my street that fit their description.

I think the red van is all LE has, and they used it to issue an amber alert.

Yeah, agreed. If I described my daughter’s appearance, or said to look for a girl who looks Swedish or Scandinavian, there are millions who fit the bill.

I don’t think she was the kid in the red car, and I question if there even was one. I’m bothered by the initial lack of info from the witnesses that they came up with the next day. The car in the video isn’t what witnesses said they saw. It could have been anyone driving by. Maybe someone new to the area was just briefly checking it out. Who knows.

I wonder if Dulce could swim, and what water is around.

It doesn't say that she was born in mexico, they say she is from mexican origins meaning her parents are from mexico.JMO

I'm only going by what is written.

In the images, the vehicle is seen when it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 p.m. and leaves around 4:24 p.m., a period that coincides with the moment when the Mexican-born girl would have disappeared.

In the images, the vehicle is seen when it enters the five-acre park at about 4:20 p.m. and leaves around 4:24 p.m., a period that coincides with the moment when the Mexican-born girl would have disappeared.
Respectfully the article doesn't say Mexican-born, it just doesn't .If you are translating whatever you are using is giving you a wrong translation. JMO

Search for missing 5-year-old Dulce Maria Alavez enters day 8

Points from video (News) from Monday Sept 23, afternoon.

*LE conducting yet another search in the wooded area near the playground.

*FBI stopping vehicles to hand out info and ask questions

*Swing set pictured in video is on end of playground close to buildings pointed
out by Dulce's brother

*Video of red SUV coming and going was captured by a security camera (not cell
phone as I originally thought) and has been give to the police

*New missing poster released, still asking for info on Hispanic male with orange
sneakers

*Time of disappearance specifically given as 4:20pm Monday Sept 16, asking for
info from public
Hmmmmmm 4:20. Wow it just hit me. I wonder if that has any significance.

is there a link for this? or is this a translation? sorry just catching up so this may be a stupid question but if LE has video of the car/truck/suv/van on video for this specific time period don't they have a color/make/model of it?

I'm having a hard time not talking about all that lol So, Im moving on: Nice to see exterior footage from the icecream trip
@Ashley74 i grabbed screenshots from the link you shared. Ive been so curious about the exterior of the store.
Not sure if this has been posted but at around 14 seconds in there’s a quick clip of Dulce her mom brother and aunt leaving the store where they got ice cream.

Aaron Baskerville (@ABaskerville10) Tweeted:
“We do not have any strong suspects at this time,

Aaron Baskerville on Twitter
20190924_110831.jpg 20190924_110813.jpg
I assumed there were no cameras on the exterior but, here is video shared by Aaron Baskerville
Editing to add if link fails to produce video from which I grabbed the screenshots above please let me know by message. It does as of 11:49 a.m. EST

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>

I said that if it's in a language people don't understand then how can they know whether it's credible or not? If you can't make that determination then how do you know if it's factual or not?

It's really not a problem because the article was quickly translated.

Anyway the fact that it's in another language has absolutely nothing to do with whether or not the information is accurate.

How can we know for a fact that authorities released the video of the car used in the abduction? For all we know they used the other story as their source, and got the video from them, which is hardly uncommon.

My only point was that this has not been verified by LE as far as I can tell.

So far no-one has said that it was.

I just think it's important to know the facts and especially the details related by LE, not just opinions or assumptions made by reporters. It could be that it is the right vehicle and LE has a good reason not to show it. There must be a reason why it was pulled.

I'm not sure why anyone would disagree with that.

Usually posters question others about the facts and want to know where they come from. I have many times assumed something was verified when it wasn't. I'm trying not to make that mistake again.

Imo

Last edited by a moderator:
Questions:

Does Dulce’s mom work? If so I assume everyone she works with has been checked out by now. ( nobody sleuth her, I’m just wondering if it’s been mentioned in the media over the last week).

Do we know if Dulce can swim, if she likes swimming, and if there is much water nearby?

Finally, one thing I read here last night said that the dog followed her scent around the park for around an hour before losing it. Do we know anything else about that? What route the scent took and where it ended? Did it end where the kidnappers vehicle was?

Questions:

Does Dulce’s mom work? If so I assume everyone she works with has been checked out by now. ( nobody sleuth her, I’m just wondering if it’s been mentioned in the media over the last week).

Do we know if Dulce can swim, if she likes swimming, and if there is much water nearby?

Finally, one thing I read here last night said that the dog followed her scent around the park for around an hour before losing it. Do we know anything else about that? What route the scent took and where it ended? Did it end where the kidnappers vehicle was?

I thought I read she does not work or go to school.

Questions:

I wonder if the dog picked up the scent from Mom,when she went around the park looking for Dulce.

I'm having a hard time not talking about all that lol So, Im moving on: Nice to see exterior footage from the icecream trip
@Ashley74 i grabbed screenshots from the link you shared. Ive been so curious about the exterior of the store.

View attachment 206078 View attachment 206079
I assumed there were no cameras on the exterior but, here is video shared by Aaron Baskerville
Editing to add if link fails to produce video from which I grabbed the screenshots above please let me know by message. It does as of 11:49 a.m. EST

Thank you for that! I wish the clip was a little longer but at least we can see the outside of the store. Wondering if this store is a stand alone store? Or are there adjacent stores

is there a link for this? or is this a translation? sorry just catching up so this may be a stupid question but if LE has video of the car/truck/suv/van on video for this specific time period don't they have a color/make/model of it?
We still don't know if the vehicle in the video was the one used in the crime, but yes, I would think they would be able to figure out the make and model, as well as many other important details such as scratches or dents that may be on the car.

Someone said earlier that there were two people seen in the video, although I'm not sure if that's true or if they were both in the front or what the details were. But I'm sure with FBI technology they would be able to see a lot, if they really do have images of the car.

IMO

Last edited:
I thought I read she does not work or go to school.
I think that's why she stayed in the car with her niece to help with homework,while letting the younguns play,and spend their energy. She knows what it feels like to not have her education,and does not want anyone else to feel that way. So she does the best she can to ensure her niece gets a leg up she doesn't have.
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member