CA CA - Karlie Lain Gusé, 16, Mono County, 13 Oct 2018 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
SM has told so many lies, and MCSO continues to back her up. This leads me to believe that LE isnt credible, shes not credible, most of the town isnt credible.
Its so sad for Karlie. Lots of people to blame for this poor child still being missing, lots.

i've questioned the witness accounts of karlie walking away in the morning and have always questioned them too.

but let's just consider a scenario where we assume they are accurate. after all, there's more than one witness, seemingly without any reason to lie. so what if it was karlie leaving that morning. basically running away. there are lots of reasons to run away, and escaping a bad situation where she was in afraid of something or escaping some harm would certainly be good reasons to run away in my book.

and given the odd stories and deception coming from home, perhaps this was not a situation where someone or someones wanted to her to escape from, especially if she was running away from something awful and or criminal that should could potential report to law enforcement. this could be a very real catalyst at the heart of her disappearance. would someone go after her? and what if they found her before she got too far?

i'm not sure if the resources are out there, but it would be interesting to know all the contradictory statements that have been made in a list, and see if they add up to something in this scenario.

Trying to thread lightly here but I think it was more of something was given to her to help her calm down, perhaps too much or it didn't mix well with what was already in her system, and then she was not given medical treatment that was necessary.

*thread? is that the correct spelling?

Trying to thread lightly here but I think it was more of something was given to her to help her calm down, perhaps too much or it didn't mix well with what was already in her system, and then she was not given medical treatment that was necessary.

*thread? is that the correct spelling?
Almost. It’s tread lightly.

Well, I dont believe those witnesses are real, never have and never will. JMO.
Certainly not confirmed by any means when these witnesses have yet to physically materialize. I would come forward as a witness because Karlie deserves at least this much.
If these witnesses were legit and gave a hoot about Karlie then why dont we see them interviewed on tv like most witnesses? Why must they remain anonymous? Why would they feel their privacy is more important than to bring peace to this family by coming forward and confirming what Melissa and MCSO are claiming. Shut the speculation up once and for all... I think this is where lines started getting blurred and deception set in for me. A wooder? Who confirmed that one? SM? Or did the wooder hang out all day waiting to be interviewed by LE who didnt arrive until late in the afternoon/early evening? Sorry but i cant believe it, i just dont find it plausible.
And were talking about a very desolate area, a small neighborhood that had several vacant properties, which means its less likely to spot a child walking down the street when its still dark outside, early morning hours on a Saturday... One witness, maybe, but 3, not buying what they are selling. MOO.

"Why don't we see them interviewed on tv like most witnesses?" ???????

Is it just me or is there no social media trail left behind from Karlie? Was it scratched when she disappeared or did she not have social media accounts?

Isnt that just the most bizarre thing ever? A teenager with no social media interaction? This appears to be the case.
Unless the social media accounts were deleted for some reason or other. IDK? Very strange if she only had a sparsely used FB account, most teens have a variety of them.

Isnt that just the most bizarre thing ever? A teenager with no social media interaction? This appears to be the case.
Unless the social media accounts were deleted for some reason or other. IDK? Very strange if she only had a sparsely used FB account, most teens have a variety of them.
She probably had a Snapchat under a random name

"Why don't we see them interviewed on tv like most witnesses?" ???????
Right? I mean, why have none of them made themselves known?
From what I understand they want to remain anonymous, but what for?
Why would they choose to not be seen or heard from with all question their witness accounts have raised? Honestly, refusing to come forward publicly is causing more problems than anything for SM and BD. Why would these witnesses prefer their accounts be doubted rather than provide relevance to SM's claims? Sounds like some messed up people live in that town.
If they cannot materialize in human form than Im simply never going to believe they exist. They have no reason to fear for their lives over this, just an excuse that raised even more question in my opinion.
These witnesses were never confirmed either. How could the wooder be confirmed? Impossible! SM said she spoke to him early morning but sheriff didnt even arrive on scene until late afternoon/early evening... They think i believe the wooder stuck around to be confirmed for nearly 10-12 hours? They didnt confirm any of this. Corruption. Poor Karlie.

Right? I mean, why have none of them made themselves known?
From what I understand they want to remain anonymous, but what for?
Why would they choose to not be seen or heard from with all question their witness accounts have raised? Honestly, refusing to come forward publicly is causing more problems than anything for SM and BD. Why would these witnesses prefer their accounts be doubted rather than provide relevance to SM's claims? Sounds like some messed up people live in that town.
If they cannot materialize in human form than Im simply never going to believe they exist. They have no reason to fear for their lives over this, just an excuse that raised even more question in my opinion.
These witnesses were never confirmed either. How could the wooder be confirmed? Impossible! SM said she spoke to him early morning but sheriff didnt even arrive on scene until late afternoon/early evening... They think i believe the wooder stuck around to be confirmed for nearly 10-12 hours? They didnt confirm any of this. Corruption. Poor Karlie.

Because there are crazy people on the internet who are willing to crucify anyone without justification. I wouldn't make myself public - I'd just give everything I had to the police and let them do their job.

Because there are crazy people on the internet who are willing to crucify anyone without justification. I wouldn't make myself public - I'd just give everything I had to the police and let them do their job.

Why in the world would these so-called crazy people (me and the rest of the concerned world) choose to crucify 3 innocent witnesses out of all the shady folk whom are involved in this case? Thats just absurd. They are witnesses, not murder suspects. Sounds silly to even suggest that they would be subject to harassment by all the internet 5150's. They would be the least of anyones worries, including the crazies.
In fact, I would appreciate them for their witness accounts because that would mean SM had nothing to do with her disappearance and that she was actually last seen alive. This would be good news for all.
As for allowing LE to do their job, who interfered? I would do the same, give what i have over to LE, and, like you, let them do their job. However, I wouldnt see it necessary to remain anonymous as these witnesses have. Id make myself avail to further assist LE as well as offer my account to the news media. But thats just me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam