Found Deceased CA - Heather Gumina Waters, 33, Pleasant Valley, 17 Jul 2019 *ARREST*

September 22 at 9:03 AM
Beautiful Heather Waters was born February 27, 1986 and she left us to go to Heaven on July 16th 2019. Her services will be on Thursday, October 24th at 1 pm at the Green Valley Community Church for her service and afterwards brunch will be provided. Please anyone come to the services if your life was touched by her beautiful bright smile ❤️heart of gold always helping others❤️ Incredible love for her children and family ❤️ Your memories are still with us Only God can heal our grieving hearts. ❤️❤️ ❤️
Heather Waters Gumina Support For Justice Page

From the article ...

Little more was said in court regarding the additional suspect, but the DA’s Office later confirmed that “there is an individual who we believe assisted (Anthony) Gumina ‘after the fact.'” A man named Ruano Ardon Emerson, the DA’s Office added.

Emerson’s name appeared on the same criminal calendar being heard in Dept. 7 on Fair Lane Tuesday, along with a codefendant in what appears to be a marijuana-growing operation. (No further details regarding that case were available at press time.)

Bail for Emerson was set at $1 million in the marijuana-related case, but the 35-year-old also is being held in lieu of an additional $1 million at the county jail, where records indicate he was booked into custody on Sept. 6, by the Sheriff’s Office. The listed, additional charge on the jail log is simply “accessory” with the unusually high bail amount alongside.​

Interesting, we suspected he had help. So now I'm curious if Heather's body was discovered at the marijuana growing operation?
Yes, that was where she was found.

Second Suspect Arrested in Heather Gumina's Murder

A second suspect, Ruano Emerson, also faces charges for “accessory after the fact” for “willingly and unlawfully” having knowledge in Gumina Waters’ death, according to El Dorado County court documents.

Court documents say Emerson also harbored, concealed and aided Anthony Gumina with the intent he would be able to escape arrest and conviction.

Around September 6, police arrested Emerson along with an accomplice for cultivating more than half a dozen cannabis plants.

The location of the marijuana grow is also where the El Dorado County deputy district attorney confirms Gumina Waters’ body was recovered.

Heather Rai Waters
By Thomas Frey

Heather Rai Waters

Feb. 27, 1986- July 16, 2019

Heather Rai Waters was born on Feb. 27, 1986 in Placerville, Calif. and was called to Heaven on July 16, 2019. She will be remembered by many as she was a loving mother and daughter. She was a light in this dark world and Heaven will shine brighter with her in it. She is survived by three children, her mother and father, she had 11 siblings and many wonderful friends and extended family.

Heather Rai Waters funeral services will be held at Green Valley Community Church at 1 p.m. on Thursday, Oct. 24. There will be a brunch served after the service and all who loved her are encouraged to come.

I’ll Just Wait in Heaven

I’ll just wait in heaven, ‘Till we meet again, I know you miss me, Just remember I am free. Free from pain and sorrow, God’s love fills each tomorrow. My love is in your heart, We’ll never be apart. Cherish the love we share, Remember how much I care. Someday we’ll be together, Because love lives forever! So, I’ll just wait in heaven, ‘Till we meet again.

In Loving memory of Heather Rai Waters.
Heather Rai Waters

JAN 3, 2020
Year in review: Missing Pleasant Valley mother of three found dead
[...]

Anthony Gumina was charged with five felonies including murder in the first degree of Heather Gumina.

On Sept. 10 Anthony Gumina appeared in El Dorado County Superior Court for the first time.

[...]

Two weeks later it was announced that a second suspect, Ruano Ardon Emerson, was being held in connection with the murder.

A pre-preliminary hearing on the matter will be held Feb. 11 at 1:30 in Dept. 7 Superior Court for both Gumina and Emerson.

Are there any updates in Heather's case?
Most criminal trials have been extended 90 days from March 23, 2020. Here’s the statewide order but that I found on El Dorado Superior Court’s website. The court has a criminal index online where I can see his charge and the date charged but they do not have a docket to see when the next hearing or trial date is.

http://www.eldoradocourt.org/documents/pdf/standing_orders/Chief_Justice_Statewide_Emergency-Order_04292020 RE criminal jury trials.pdf

Web Index

Most criminal trials have been extended 90 days from March 23, 2020. Here’s the statewide order but that I found on El Dorado Superior Court’s website. The court has a criminal index online where I can see his charge and the date charged but they do not have a docket to see when the next hearing or trial date is.

http://www.eldoradocourt.org/documents/pdf/standing_orders/Chief_Justice_Statewide_Emergency-Order_04292020 RE criminal jury trials.pdf

Web Index
You're on it Suglo, thank you!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23