FL FL - Tiffany Heaven Daniels, 25, Pensacola State College, 12 Aug 2013

Yeah I'm thinking that the Unconcluded Podcast decided to drop her case because literally no one but the parents wanted to participate and you can't do this kind of podcast with no involvement from others
I'm thinking the same thing even if they didn't come right out and say it. Normally, LE looks at the boy friend or husband but in this case the boy friend is hundreds of miles away. There have been many who are suspicious of the older roommate. While I agree that you can't rule the roommate out, the Unfound podcast leads me to believe her supervisor should be a POI.

Anyone remember the details about why she left the job she was at?
My understanding is she asked her supervisor if she could clock out early and she did so, according to them, approx. 15 min. early, which I believe was unlike her? She worked for the Pensacola State Theater Dept.

Anyone remember the details about why she left the job she was at?
I believe she just asked her supervisor if she could leave early. However, she also told the supervisor she needed a few days off. Supposedly he is the only person she spoke to about taking some time off - a few days, a week, I don't remember how much. Her mother, the rest of her family and her friends had no knowledge of this.

Anyone seen the case of missing person Tiffany Daniel's from Pensacola, FL? The case is so bizarre. Shes just gone. I wonder about Sex Trafficing and she does seem like the type of person that would get in someone's car because shes just so nice and caring. Just wondering if anyone has any theories about this?

I just saw this case on an old episode of Disappeared and then did some reading up about it. I feel like maybe the sister was right in saying she felt Tiffany had some kind of secret the past few months before she disappeared. Two situations come to mind, these are just my thoughts:

• Did Tiffany possibly have a secret boyfriend or love interest that no one else knew about? It seems like the opportunity was perfect for her to move to Austin with her boyfriend, it’s a great town for artists and she wasn’t doing well financially in Pensacola but something or someone stopped her from going. I wonder if after the departure of her boyfriend she went to meet up with a secret boyfriend and something unfortunate happened? A man between the ages of 30-40 in red shorts was seen at her vehicle twice after she disappeared, who was he?

• Is it possible that Tiffany got involved with her older male roommate and he did something to her after she decided it call it off? First off, the age difference is odd, I’ve never heard of a man that age having such a young roommate and then his daughter claims they became friendly, enough to the point that they stayed home one night together and watched a movie. I don’t know, something about that just doesn’t sit right with me. I find it odd that the roommate supposedly started to worry after not seeing her by 10 pm. She was a young active person, to be out at 10 pm doesn’t seem that weird to me, why was he so concerned? At one point, he states he heard someone coming in and out very early in the morning and looks out his door to see if it was Tiffany. As far as I know, they were the only two living in the house, so why would he even think it may be someone other than her coming in and out so early? It sounds made up to me, especially hearing her dad say that she wasn’t an early riser by any means.

I just saw this case on an old episode of Disappeared and then did some reading up about it. I feel like maybe the sister was right in saying she felt Tiffany had some kind of secret the past few months before she disappeared. Two situations come to mind, these are just my thoughts:

• Did Tiffany possibly have a secret boyfriend or love interest that no one else knew about? It seems like the opportunity was perfect for her to move to Austin with her boyfriend, it’s a great town for artists and she wasn’t doing well financially in Pensacola but something or someone stopped her from going. I wonder if after the departure of her boyfriend she went to meet up with a secret boyfriend and something unfortunate happened? A man between the ages of 30-40 in red shorts was seen at her vehicle twice after she disappeared, who was he?

• Is it possible that Tiffany got involved with her older male roommate and he did something to her after she decided it call it off? First off, the age difference is odd, I’ve never heard of a man that age having such a young roommate and then his daughter claims they became friendly, enough to the point that they stayed home one night together and watched a movie. I don’t know, something about that just doesn’t sit right with me. I find it odd that the roommate supposedly started to worry after not seeing her by 10 pm. She was a young active person, to be out at 10 pm doesn’t seem that weird to me, why was he so concerned? At one point, he states he heard someone coming in and out very early in the morning and looks out his door to see if it was Tiffany. As far as I know, they were the only two living in the house, so why would he even think it may be someone other than her coming in and out so early? It sounds made up to me, especially hearing her dad say that she wasn’t an early riser by any means.
This! I agree with you 100%. The roommate has always been suspicious to me. Not everyone here thinks so and that’s fine. But MOO

Does anyone know what happened to the roommate? Wonder where he is today. MOO
No idea where he is today, but I thought he was a civil service employee at one of the Navy installations in Pensacola. Sometime later I believe he took a transfer overseas. Japan, maybe? But I don't know where I read that or heard it.

No idea where he is today, but I thought he was a civil service employee at one of the Navy installations in Pensacola. Sometime later I believe he took a transfer overseas. Japan, maybe? But I don't know where I read that or heard it.
Thank you...

Help Find Tiffany

Help Find Tiffany
August 12 at 8:38 PM ·
It's unfathomable to believe I'm sitting here writing another summary of the last 6 years our daughter has been missing ...well here goes ......last November brought us 2 leads ...one , a woman beat on our door at 6 am claiming to know who took Tiffany . After much investigation, it was determined she was in need of mental health help and had no connection to our case . The second was a bit more intense .... real possibilities.....real people .... real BAD people .... I've lived a nightmare with this person of interest since October and finally thanks to the hard diligent work of our new detective , the lead has totally been worked and actually I have to say we're relieved it was just another person seeking fame at our daughters expense , because the people we investigated left no witnesses behind ..... at this point no closure is better than the thoughts of what it could have been had the lead panned out . So , here we are back to step one . However our new detective is the bomb and I feel this may be our year to finally find Tiffany . Tiffany would lend a hand to anyone in need so today I say #lendahelpinghandforTiffay day ...... just one good helping hand for someone ..... open a door .... carry groceries.... give water to public outside workers .... pick up some trash off the side of the road.... many many things we could do !!! Remember please post it here so if Tiffany can see this she'll know we're thinking of her ! Thank you for all your support and kind words .❤️

Thanks for the update FragileSugar. I will check on this thread as often as I can. I have been working on some cases for as long as 30 years, so I am not about to walk away from this one.

Been away from websleths for a few years - back to find (sadly) nothing much new Tiffany. It's a tough case - no real crime scene and I wonder about the sighting of her car going to the beach. Was it ever determined if it was her in the car, or even a woman driving? Don't know why, but I get a feeling like her car was purposely used to throw us offtrack...

Been away from websleths for a few years - back to find (sadly) nothing much new Tiffany. It's a tough case - no real crime scene and I wonder about the sighting of her car going to the beach. Was it ever determined if it was her in the car, or even a woman driving? Don't know why, but I get a feeling like her car was purposely used to throw us offtrack...
Me too.

If the car was a plant, then it was pretty savvy or lucky chance since it was near a restroom and quite a few abductions occur in remote public restrooms. It provided at multitude of red herring scenarios. When I get stuck, I always go back to the last person to see the victim alive and who is the closest to them. Wonder how much effort LE is still putting into the case?

How lucky for the driver that the toll booth only photographed the license plate. It's like they knew. And I also think the car was put there as a ruse.

Something just occurred to me tonight as I was watching a house hunting TV show in Pensacola Beach. The tire wasn’t removed from her bike to put in her car... the hand-bar was, which doesn’t make sense if she’s an avid cyclist. If I rode my bike from the lot her car was in, west towards Navarre, once I get past the hotels the street lights become fewer and fewer. Down by Opal Beach, they’re non-existent. With that all in mind, it really makes me consider someone being intoxicated and hitting her on a bike with their car. I’m not sure how it was when Tiffany went missing, however currently there’s one park ranger that patrols that dark area and I have only noticed him at heavier trafficked times. Just a theory. :)

Something just occurred to me tonight as I was watching a house hunting TV show in Pensacola Beach. The tire wasn’t removed from her bike to put in her car... the hand-bar was, which doesn’t make sense if she’s an avid cyclist. If I rode my bike from the lot her car was in, west towards Navarre, once I get past the hotels the street lights become fewer and fewer. Down by Opal Beach, they’re non-existent. With that all in mind, it really makes me consider someone being intoxicated and hitting her on a bike with their car. I’m not sure how it was when Tiffany went missing, however currently there’s one park ranger that patrols that dark area and I have only noticed him at heavier trafficked times. Just a theory. :)
I discussed this sometime back. On my post #425 there is a photo of Tiffany with her bike. An old one to be sure. It's hard to tell for sure in the photo, but it appears that with its possible age - 1995 or earlier - it still looked like it had a quick release skewer for the front wheel. And if it is 1995 or earlier it likely doesn't have the safety tabs on the front fork which means as soon as you flip the release the wheel drops right out.

You're right. Whoever did this didn't know anything about bikes if they removed the handlebars and not the front wheel. And being the victim of being hit by a car, yeah, that's one theory I've not seen put out there. HOWEVER, I've seen the end result of many car-bicycle accidents and if Tiffany was seriously injured or killed it would be obvious when looking at the bike. Jumping off your theory, Tiffany could have been bumped or had a near miss and yelled at the motorist. The internet is full of super aggressive motorists who have stopped their cars to confront cyclists and even assaulted them. That could have been the case here. My only problem with our theories is how would the motorist know where her SUV was in order to put the bike inside it? Unless the incident happened near her car and the motorist saw where she went. A motorist-cyclist confrontation that went bad? Yeah, I had not thought of that and I do a lot biking. Possible.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam
Back