LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

Claiborne Parish boy missing for one year: 'No leads, no Junior.'

[...]

Dennis Butcher with Claiborne Parish Homeland Security says they are still investigating Junior's case. He says, unfortunately, they have no new leads or evidence.

"This case screams at you: Find me," Butcher said. "It weighs on you every day. We thought we would find this child relatively quick."

He says during the first few weeks of the investigation they exhausted their resources. Butcher says they pinged cell phones, drained ponds, and even used drones to search the area.

Butcher also says they collected camera footage from commercial trucks that passed through the area. He says none of the footage showed anything out of the ordinary.

"It's just as if the Earth swallowed him up and he's gone. We haven't found him yet," Butcher said. "Just vanished from an extremely rural portion of Claiborne Parish."

[...]

Community releases balloons in honor of missing Claiborne child

Shelia Phillips wipes away tears."This was a hard day. This was the day my baby came up missing out the yar," said Phillips.

April 5th marks one year since she last saw her four year old son Rondriez Phillips."I want to let him know I have not gave up on him. That I miss him, I love him," said Phillips.

[...]

Reward:
The FBI is offering a reward for information leading directly to the location of Rondreiz Phillips.

Details:
The FBI is seeking the public's assistance in locating Rondreiz Phillips. Phillips went missing on April 5, 2018 in Homer, Louisiana. He was last seen wearing blue jeans, a white shirt, and yellow rubber boots. Phillips may go by the nickname Junior.

RONDREIZ PHILLIPS | Federal Bureau of Investigation

@@screenshot.gif

Community releases balloons in honor of missing Claiborne child

Shelia Phillips wipes away tears."This was a hard day. This was the day my baby came up missing out the yar," said Phillips.

April 5th marks one year since she last saw her four year old son Rondriez Phillips."I want to let him know I have not gave up on him. That I miss him, I love him," said Phillips.

[...]

“As the balloons float into the distance, family and friends grasp onto the belief that Rondriez will find his way home.”

They think Junior is just going to come walking up to wherever his mother is living now? How about praying that someone tells the truth about what happened to him?

In the most recent article with the ex boyfriend of mum, my first impression was he is giving out loads of details about his journey all over everywhere the day junior went missing, giving himself an alibi for all his phone pings. I wish LE could give out the areas where he traveled to that day. It might give searchers an idea of where junior is.
All the random reasons for going the different places seemed to make no sense at all.
If mum did say junior was at an aunts that day, why would she think that? The aunt must know if she had contact with mum and junior. You either know your 4 yr old is with an aunt or he is in your care. Why the confusion here? Was she high on drugs and lost track of junior or mixed up her days, maybe thinking in a drug induced state that eg, its wednesday and junior is at the aunts but really its thursday now.
Either way i think they both know what went on that day and maybe he did get kidnapped and they were on drugs and didnt realise he was gone for hours.
Im stumped.

In the most recent article with the ex boyfriend of mum, my first impression was he is giving out loads of details about his journey all over everywhere the day junior went missing, giving himself an alibi for all his phone pings. I wish LE could give out the areas where he traveled to that day. It might give searchers an idea of where junior is.
All the random reasons for going the different places seemed to make no sense at all.
If mum did say junior was at an aunts that day, why would she think that? The aunt must know if she had contact with mum and junior. You either know your 4 yr old is with an aunt or he is in your care. Why the confusion here? Was she high on drugs and lost track of junior or mixed up her days, maybe thinking in a drug induced state that eg, its wednesday and junior is at the aunts but really its thursday now.
Either way i think they both know what went on that day and maybe he did get kidnapped and they were on drugs and didnt realise he was gone for hours.
Im stumped.
I agree that mom and the ex boyfriend know damn well what happened to Rondreiz. LE didn't arrest both of them on other charges just to be mean - IMO they wanted an opportunity to seriously interview them under stressful circumstances. LE rarely arrests an innocent party while their child is missing. MOO.

Again IMO I believe LE has an idea of what happened but they currently don't have enough evidence to bring charges. Not unlike Jesse Wilson's case where LE has come right out with their suspicion about the mother. Or Semaj Crosby. Or Amiah Robertson. Or Joe as Steelslady said. So many... way too many.

Frustrating. :mad:

Im stumped.
Was there a recent article? Only one I could find was from last year and he just mentioned going to his brothers.
And wasn’t the aunt the one that lived on the property with them?
The aunt that said Junior would come see her and help do things in the yard?

Was there a recent article? Only one I could find was from last year and he just mentioned going to his brothers.
And wasn’t the aunt the one that lived on the property with them?
The aunt that said Junior would come see her and help do things in the yard?
Nothing... I’m fairly close to the area and not a peep!! It’s so sad and frustrating.

So family members do not believe Junior wandered off but was taken by someone?

Trying to envision scenario....
  • There are several occupied homes/trailers on Howard Road - none are right on or close to Highway 152.
  • Howard Road appears to be a dirt/gravel road.
  • Someone drives up Howard Road to take Junior.
  • The vehicle makes no noise or dust as it comes up the road, person grabs Junior, backs up/turns around to head down Howard Road to 152.
  • The boyfriend working outside would have seen or heard a vehicle.
  • One way in and one way out. Howard Road is not a thru road, it ends at the trailers.
Random Stranger? Biological Dad?
I’m bringing this forward....
Mother in house
Boyfriend working on car in yard
Junior disappears
Aunt lived right next door at doctor

Need to look back and see if dogs were able to track Junior to the woods, end of road, etc.

April 5, 2018 was on a Thursday.
Mother and boyfriend were home during the day, so I’m guessing neither one was employed.

Aunt stated in previous articles she was used to seeing Junior in the yard. Did the aunt see Junior that morning before her doctors visit? Did the Aunt see the boyfriend outside at that time working on a vehicle?

The mother is convinced someone took Junior? How did they sneak up and grab a little boy without making a sound? It’s a dead end dirt road. Did they come out of the woods and drag him soundlessly across the yard? Did Junior walk to the road and get picked up?

Where did they live previously?

Wondering if Cajun Coast SAR is an option since they are based in LA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert
Back