Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think she’s bought it hook line and sinker. I think both of them are living in fantasy land- in my line it’s called magical thinking- . They still think they are going to get away with it and live happily ever after. I’m sure he’s telling her, “ hang on a little longer,” and we’re home free.
OMG. Is she the one holding up the works?

This was put on google reviews of fore group:

Thank you for supporting us helping children with cancer in Greece.
We so much appreciate your donations our condolences to your family for your loss ...
Let them hate you they don’t know your kindness

With you on this, @Bulldogs2 ... We all have different experiences and circumstances, but for me, Connecticut has been a good home (coming from another state).
Thank you for your reply. Im not saying CT is better or worse I’m just trying to point out that when certain information is posted here and is incorrect, it can lead to people believing it. CT is not the be all end all state for corruption, taxes, etc. just trying to point out that these statements are just one persons opinion.m

We so much appreciate your donations our condolences to your family for your loss ...
Every other business, reviewed by these people, is in Canada. Hmmm...

As part of the 'toxic swirl of innuendo' I upload... NP final words in his 10-pager in relation to the gag order.[/QUOTE

Good ole Norm managed to use one of his $5 Mensa words....Such a genius....LOL!

I refuse to display any pusillanimous posting....

pu·sil·lan·i·mous
/ˌpyo͞osəˈlanəməs/
adjective
adjective: pusillanimous
  1. showing a lack of courage or determination; timid.

Well, this is what I thought he meant. From Doctor Dolittle from when I was a child!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190925-212833_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190925-212833_Chrome.jpg
    129.3 KB · Views: 26

Oh gee whiz, what NP won’t do to try to get people to believe FD is a decent guy. Unbelievable.

OMG. Is she the one holding up the works?

I get the sense that they (LE) are waiting for her to come to her senses, but she is too stupid to get there. She isn’t giving them what they need, and it seems as though her story only changes when they tell her that they have the proof that she has lied about a specific thing, so she gives it up, just a little. She and her mother looked pretty smug to me in the videos where they were either walking in, or walking out of Weinstein’s office. Why does a 44 year old woman need her mother with her anyway? She has a pretty fine attorney there, and it’s his job to try and keep her out of trouble-what’s her mom doing there? I would never want my parents with me at that age, if I was in the kind of trouble that she is in. I don’t think her parents are imploring her to tell the truth; I think they are telling her not to tell them anything, and that as long as she keeps her mouth shut, she won’t be arrested for murder. She is still going down for tampering-I hope she knows it. I wonder if she ever watched Orange is the New Black?

I know nobody likes Norm. But there is just something about him. He's annoying. He likes to fight. He uses words we may need to look up. He has a ponytail.
He's the guy in grade school ( aging myself) who takes up for the kid being bullied on the playground.
Just sayin'.
Don't pelt me with rotten tomatoes.
MOO.

This really needs to read: "You were so generous with your lovely wife's money."

I know nobody likes Norm. But there is just something about him. He's annoying. He likes to fight. He uses words we may need to look up. He has a ponytail.
He's the guy in grade school ( aging myself) who takes up for the kid being bullied on the playground.
Just sayin'.
Don't pelt me with rotten tomatoes.
MOO.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics