Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m convinced she’s the mastermind behind all of this .

Weinstein is GF’s Farber atty in this Civil case .
Yes. I know that.Cannot get over this!
The guide lines were that she would not be asked anything about the criminal case.
So she pleads the 5th for questions about his finances?

Speaks volumes to me about her involvement.
MOO.

Thanks for posting .
Can’t Weinstein subpoena MT’s bank accounts to see if there were any nefarious wire transfers.
Money wired to offshore bank accounts , into FD’s 401 K plan , savings account , stock market account, IRA , Money deposited by MT into a Trust in her Daughters name , any fishy LLC’s, gold bullion cubes , safety deposit boxes opened in last 3 years .
I know it’s there somewhere ..

I believe she will be compelled to answer appropriate questions:

The court will now go question by question, and determine which questions the court deems appropriate for her to answer on this civil, financial matter.

The court does not not look kindly on those that use the 5th Amendment as a blanket -- and that's exactly what she did.

MT's lawyer is seeking a conference with the court -- he knows his client is a hot mess....

Thanks for posting .
Can’t Weinstein subpoena MT’s bank accounts to see if there were any nefarious wire transfers.
Money wired to offshore bank accounts , into FD’s 401 K plan , savings account , stock market account, IRA , Money deposited by MT into a Trust in her Daughters name , any fishy LLC’s, gold bullion cubes , safety deposit boxes opened in last 3 years .
Maybe they have.

The court will now go question by question, and determine which questions the court deems appropriate for her to answer on this civil, financial matter.

The court does not not look kindly on those that use the 5th Amendment as a blanket -- and that's exactly what she did.

MT's lawyer is seeking a conference with the court -- he knows his client is a hot mess....
Seeking a conference with the court.
Is that what it means?
She is a problem?

Why would MT’s atty request a conference when he is the one that advised her to plead the 5th. Let the Judge decide which questions she has to answer . End of story

IMO, I would not want to be in AB's shoes. It would not occur to me that I would have to explain to a 44 year old woman that hand signals do count as communication. Wonder why MT believes that she can game the system? Is it a cultural difference, medication, a personality flaw or is there some concrete factual information in her possession that allows MT to suspend all fear? MT's behavior appears irrational given the serious jail time that she is facing...MOO.

First, this reply is not “at” you, Citygirl or “at” anyone else, and I’m not about to throw anything anywhere. It’s merely my opinion and it is important to me that I say it. I hope you and others recognize the spirit in which I write this; if not, it’s my own fault, and I’m fine with that.

I’m good with people who have a good heart and purpose but others may see as annoying, I’m good with people who fight to help protect those who are being or were abused, I’m good with long words although not when people use them solely as an attempt to make themselves “seem” smarter or better than others, I’m good with ponytails on people and equines, I’m absolutely good with people who takes up for any kid or other innocent being bullied wherever that takes place, and I’m good with other people having divergent perspectives especially because we cannot really have a stand on a subject if we are not informed about the facts on both sides (or all sides since sometimes there are more than two sides).

I like plenty of people who don’t conform to whatever standards of appearance or behavior are deemed appropriate by that society. I just don’t like or respect NP because he has made very derogatory, wholly unsubstantiated comments about JD—the victim here—and perpetuated untruths far, wide, and loudly that he thinks will make his client look better such as his opinion from the draft psychological report that he never had legal access to and the results of a polygraph that MT never actually took.

I could go on much further, of course. The court records and links to substantiated information include numerous examples. I’m not going to do that and I won’t be throwing tomatoes or anything else at anyone—not even NP—because we all have the facts and documents here to decide whatever we like for ourselves, I believe hearing and considering multiple perspectives on any topic is essential, and it would be very rude of me to throw something at anyone. I realize that I’m wasting time that I should not be in writing this, but I feel strongly that I must speak up with my opinion—just MOO—regarding NP’s actions or feel as though my silence implies tacit agreement and I will feel badly about that. So, I’ve said it and, in closing, I say, of course, that it’s all just My Opinion Only (MOO). :)
Well said and thank you for affirming my thoughts. Love the MOO

I’m convinced she’s the mastermind behind all of this .

Weinstein is GF’s Farber atty in this Civil case .
BBM.
Have never considered this.
Not sure she was the mastermind but starting to think she was all in from the beginning.
Based on that and her being disingenuous in her interviews with LE I would say it is time to arrest her.
Haul her bony arse into jail.
Not the poncy jail in NC.
Bridgeport. :D
I am thinking she will get the message.
Wouldn't it be grand if she was hauled in BEFORE FD?
MOO.

How do we know they didn't do that today?
No legal knowledge.
Is this because she gave a blanket plea?

BBM.
Have never considered this.
Not sure she was the mastermind but starting to think she was all in from the beginning.
Based on that and her being disingenuous in her interviews with LE I would say it is time to arrest her.
Haul her bony arse into jail.
Not the poncy jail in NC.
Bridgeport. :D
I am thinking she will get the message.
Wouldn't it be grand if she was hauled in BEFORE FD?
MOO.

I agree.

I think she was more involved than we know, but I absolutely do not believe she was the mastermind.

FD is cut from the same cloth as so many murderers who have come before him. They all exhibit the same patterns of behavior:

Deception, threats, narcissism; a sense that rules and societal norms don’t apply to them.

Jennifer was scared to death of this guy for a reason, and it had nothing to do with MT putting ideas in his head. He was always that way.

This was personal, and the motive was all his.

Control, rage, hate, and protecting his house of cards from tumbling down.

IMO, I would not want to be in AB's shoes. It would not occur to me that I would have to explain to a 44 year old woman that hand signals do count as communication. Wonder why MT believes that she can game the system? Is it a cultural difference, medication, a personality flaw or is there some concrete factual information in her possession that allows MT to suspend all fear? MT's behavior appears irrational given the serious jail time that she is facing...MOO.
Well, once in jail MT can replay this in her head over, and over again.

Actually in my state it is rather difficult to get released from a civil case for the reasons @gitana1 posted upthread. Believe it or not, non-payment of fees may not matter depending on where in the litigation the case is. The Judge decides even if there is a Joint Stipulation in place. JMO
Yeah like I said. Depends on where he case is. Generally easier early on. But I only practiced in three states.

Idk. I would probably advise her to plead the fifth if I were her atty no matter what her involvement. Doesn’t necessarily mean she did it. If there’s a criminal case pending and you have the constitutional right against self incrimination then you plead this. She’s not a party to the suit and has nothing to gain by testifying. Not condoning anything she did or anything but I’m not surprised and it can’t be used as an inference of her guilt in criminal court.
Yeah. I don’t take this as a sign as to her degree of involvement.

I’d expect this play no matter what, as we already know she’s committed crimes here.

This doesn’t mean she was the killer, or that she even knew FD was going to do this (I do think she did know though).

I agree.

I think she was more involved than we know, but I absolutely do not believe she was the mastermind.

FD is cut from the same cloth as so many murderers who have come before him. They all exhibit the same patterns of behavior:

Deception, threats, narcissism; a sense that rules and societal norms don’t apply to them.

Jennifer was scared to death of this guy for a reason, and it had nothing to do with MT putting ideas in his head. He was always that way.

This was personal, and the motive was all his.

Control, rage, hate, and protecting his house of cards from tumbling down.
BBM.
Sad but true.
Her beautiful soul being eroded by the likes of him.
MOO.

Thanks for posting .

It can be difficult to follow the money; my friend is going through a complicated mess of financial chicanery with her 2 brothers, and the company that the three of them inherited on their mother’s death. She knows her brothers are both looting the company and all of the accounts but can’t get anyone (bank employees, lawyer for the company, accountant for the company) to cooperate with her. It is really difficult to even imagine all of the possibilities that dishonest people find to do what they do. Weinstein and his human assets are professionals, though, and hopefully can find their way to all of the permutations and combinations.

First, this reply is not “at” you, Citygirl or “at” anyone else, and I’m not about to throw anything anywhere. It’s merely my opinion and it is important to me that I say it. I hope you and others recognize the spirit in which I write this; if not, it’s my own fault, and I’m fine with that.

I’m good with people who have a good heart and purpose but others may see as annoying, I’m good with people who fight to help protect those who are being or were abused, I’m good with long words although not when people use them solely as an attempt to make themselves “seem” smarter or better than others, I’m good with ponytails on people and equines, I’m absolutely good with people who takes up for any kid or other innocent being bullied wherever that takes place, and I’m good with other people having divergent perspectives especially because we cannot really have a stand on a subject if we are not informed about the facts on both sides (or all sides since sometimes there are more than two sides).

I like plenty of people who don’t conform to whatever standards of appearance or behavior are deemed appropriate by that society. I just don’t like or respect NP because he has made very derogatory, wholly unsubstantiated comments about JD—the victim here—and perpetuated untruths far, wide, and loudly that he thinks will make his client look better such as his opinion from the draft psychological report that he never had legal access to and the results of a polygraph that MT never actually took.

I could go on much further, of course. The court records and links to substantiated information include numerous examples. I’m not going to do that and I won’t be throwing tomatoes or anything else at anyone—not even NP—because we all have the facts and documents here to decide whatever we like for ourselves, I believe hearing and considering multiple perspectives on any topic is essential, and it would be very rude of me to throw something at anyone. I realize that I’m wasting time that I should not be in writing this, but I feel strongly that I must speak up with my opinion—just MOO—regarding NP’s actions or feel as though my silence implies tacit agreement and I will feel badly about that. So, I’ve said it and, in closing, I say, of course, that it’s all just My Opinion Only (MOO). :)

Completely agree. Sometimes some posts here betray a bias and don't stick to the facts. Any attempt at raising some questions result in folks berating the post. In particular, regarding MT pleading the fifth. If the prosecutor hasn't made some deal with her, why shouldn't she plead the fifth. It doesn't make her a bad person. She may be a bad person for other reasons, but not for protecting her rights. Folks need to be a bit less emotional and focus on the facts. The facts are damning enough.

I went through a divorce when I was 23 years old, the marriage lasted a whole 8 months. When my father and I first met the divorce attorney, he asked my Dad to leave the room so that he and I could speak privately. I was shocked and a little scared at first because hey, that’s my dad you’re talking to, but it also kinda made me grow up and realize the importance of what I was about to go through. So when I think about MT being a 44 year old mother with her Mom or Dad by her side, they are most likely in the lawyer’s office at all times too. I’m sure that doesn’t sit well with her lawyer. IMO

Molly, Going through a divorce at a young age, probably taught you a great deal.

Here, we have MT, knowing FD and JD for years, possibly very involved in their lives and divorce proceedings, and probably continuing to 'play, at being ignorant, just a bystander'.
Her lesson is just round the corner, when it will be too late.:D
MOO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads