AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here are some facts about teen marriage in Mexico. But it's very important to note informal unions now outnumber formal marriages in Mexico.

Mexico - Child Marriage Around The World. Girls Not Brides

I was pregnant at 14 & 18.

New here but not new to reading about cases that have consumed me over the years.

They have Video of the suv that has since been cleared. We could only reasonably assume then, that they have video of the car in question as the park was being Video monitored? How many exits are there that one could take from behind the buildings?

Did DMA wear a uniform as shown in pictures? What was the time frame from school release/pickup to ice cream purchase? Should they have had enough time to go home? Or did she change in transit?

That information may be outdated.
From what I understand, the age of consent is 16-18 in Mexico, depending on the state, and there are no close-in-age exemptions like there are in the US. Imo

In Mexico it's common for children to be brides & the groom is typically much older.

Last edited:
In Mexico it's common for children to be brides & the groom is typically much older.

Yes, girls can marry at age 14 and boys at 16 as long as they have parental consent. It varies from state to state, but the age of consent if unmarried is 16 or 18, no matter what the age difference is. Imo

Still learning this platform. So excuse me if my reply is not in the right place. Mom is American born. How are the stats relevant here? More importantly one much include stats to childhood trauma which might be more accurate to her situation.

Last edited:
In regards to fearing retribution for legality status, I absolutely 100% think that people are fearful about contacting LE, especially the FBI. It's their community and their livelihood we are talking about. In an ideal world a missing child would be enough to come forward but I'm a white person who is a citizen and I don't have to worry about that so it's easy for me to say "what I would do".

A "red van" and "orange shoes" are VERY specific, which is why I'm thinking someone knows something or is protecting someone. You hear that and you automatically go "do I know someone who wears orange shoes?"

I am really leaning towards a local person who has secret behaviors/itches to scratch who saw an opportunity and took it.

Also, has anyone considered the access road directly behind the playground area that leads from Mayor Aitken Drive? And the other dirt road that leads through the woods? Where exactly was mom parked?
RBBM
Here's a map from member Otto that shows where the mom was parked. An msm video showed her car parked by the white building. The link is somewhere upthread.
AMBER ALERT - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Hope that helps.

Also, someone asked if Dulce was wearing a uniform. The answer is no, she was wearing a yellow shirt and striped pants with flowers. Her mom said they left for ice cream from home.
DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ | Federal Bureau of Investigation

• Who identified the suspect and described the van? Authorities have not said much about the witness who provided the description, only revealing that it came about after interviewing and re-interviewing people at the park that afternoon. There was a group playing basketball at a nearby court at the park, but on the first day of the search, police said none of them saw anything that would help.
https://www.nj.com/cumberland/2019/...n-the-search-for-missing-5-year-old-girl.html

*help me out? Does this statement imply witness is basketball player? What do you think?
Yes, the first reports made it sound as if they got more information from them after tracking them all down and interviewing them, and that's how they got the information and the descriptions. It was not until after they spoke to them that they put out the Amber Alert.

Then another article stated they did not see what happened. Maybe they were talking about them not saying anything when they first interviewed them. Imo

Yes, the first reports made it sound as if they got more information from them after tracking them all down and interviewing them, and that's how they got the information and the descriptions. It was not until after they spoke to them that they put out the Amber Alert.

Then another article stated they did not see what happened. Maybe they were talking about them not saying anything when they first interviewed them. Imo

Three witnesses — news snip

Having to bump warnings and reminders again for those who have missed them:

ADMIN WARNING:

How a child may have been conceived X years ago has zero relevance to the fact they are now missing. Try to solve Dulce's disappearance rather than trying to dig up dirt on family members.

The next person to mention the possibility of rape will receive a permanent thread reply ban.

ETA: And stop, just STOP the victim shaming of mom and the rest of the family. That is not what WS is about. Wait for the facts to come out instead of negative speculation and bashing family members who are already traumatized over the loss of Dulce.

from The Rules: Etiquette & Information

VICTIM FRIENDLY

Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior, good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way, and only when such behavior is relevant to the case.

The "victim friendly" rule extends to the family members of victims and suspects. Sleuthing family members, friends, and others who have not been designated as suspects is not allowed. Don't make random accusations, suggest their involvement, nor bash and attack them. Posting their personal information, including names, addresses, and background data -- even if it is public -- is not allowed. That does not mean, however, that statements made by family members and other third parties cannot come into discussion as the facts of the case are reported in the media.

<modsnip: quoted post was removed>
Dulce's mother says about her daughter, "She's the one who runs in the house," "She's usually running around in the house," and "she's the only one who makes noise." (more than the other kids)

When she said she didn't know why she ran like that, I'm thinking when the man waved her over she ran to him, since she seems to be full of energy and always running.

IMO

Last edited:
RBBM
Here's a map from member Otto that shows where the mom was parked. An msm video showed her car parked by the white building. The link is somewhere upthread.
AMBER ALERT - NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #2

Hope that helps.

Also, someone asked if Dulce was wearing a uniform. The answer is no, she was wearing a yellow shirt and striped pants with flowers. Her mom said they left for ice cream from home.
DULCE MARIA ALAVEZ | Federal Bureau of Investigation

Having a hard time seeing the link to fbi. Not challenging you. Just want to confirm that she went home after school? Changed and then went to park?

Still learning this platform. So excuse me if my reply is not in the right place. Mom is American born. How are the stats relevant here? More importantly one much include stats to childhood trauma which might be more accurate to her situation.
It's not really important to the case at all.

Last edited:
Having a hard time seeing the link to fbi. Not challenging you. Just want to confirm that she went home after school? Changed and then went to park?
Here's an msm link that may work better for you:
Dulce Maria Alavez joins 9 others from Philly area on FBI list of high-profile missing-person cases

Also, here's a picture of her with her family getting ice cream just before going to the park:
Dulce-Alavez.jpg

$35,000 Reward: Search For Missing 5-Year-Old Dulce Maria Alavez Enters Sixth Day In Bridgeton, New Jersey

And yes, her mother confirmed that they left from home, got ice cream and then went to the park. I'm not sure if she ever said anything about school though.

As far as I’ve seen, rewards are always cash/monetary, but it rarely seems to draw out any information. Just my observation and perhaps I’m incorrect. What if LE was more strategic about their “carrot?” In this case, they are clearly concerned about tipsters not coming forward because of their immigration status. What if LE offered a green card as the reward instead? Presumably that’s against the law, and would not remotely incentivize anyone outside of the undocumented category, among a million other things wrong with this specific example (please let’s not go into the politics), but just to try to best describe the lines I’m thinking along here. Obviously that strategy would be much more effective when they have an idea who the suspect is (or at least a good profile) and just need the smoking gun, versus when they need initial leads. I would think money would be the most universally incentivizing, but it seems that other factors are still stronger and thus keep tipsters quiet. Retaliation is a hard thing to address too. Does anyone know of cases where alternative rewards have been used?
The cash doesn’t seem to be drawing out info here... or I’m not patient enough.

No tenga miedo.

Si tiene alguna información acerca de Dulce Marie Alavez, puede acercarse a la policía sin temor de que lo vaya a meter en problemas con inmigración.

Necesitamos su ayuda.

Departamento de Policía de Bridgeton: (856) 451-0033

Translated from Spanish by google:

Do not be afraid. If you have any information about Dulce Marie Alavez, you can approach the police without fear of getting into trouble with immigration. We need your help. Bridgeton Police Department: (856) 451-0033

(Video)

AG Gurbir Grewal on Twitter

Ya van 12 dias tras la desaparición de Dulce María Alavez y ahora el Fiscal General Grewal le pide a la agencia de ICE a que no interfiera con la búsqueda. @Telemundo62

It's been 12 days after the disappearance of Dulce María Alavez and now Attorney General Grewal asks the ICE agency not to interfere with the search. @Telemundo62

Alexandra Galarza on Twitter

El Fiscal General dijo que estas leyes son para proteger a las víctimas y testigos que temen a ICE, como en el caso de la niña Dulce María Alavez, en el que muchos tienen miedo a acercarse a las autoridades.

The Attorney General said that these laws are to protect the victims and witnesses who fear ICE, as in the case of the girl Dulce María Alavez, in which many are afraid to approach the authorities.

https://t.co/SWanev16cs

Univision Nueva York on Twitter

In regards to fearing retribution for legality status, I absolutely 100% think that people are fearful about contacting LE, especially the FBI. It's their community and their livelihood we are talking about. In an ideal world a missing child would be enough to come forward but I'm a white person who is a citizen and I don't have to worry about that so it's easy for me to say "what I would do".

A "red van" and "orange shoes" are VERY specific, which is why I'm thinking someone knows something or is protecting someone. You hear that and you automatically go "do I know someone who wears orange shoes?"

I am really leaning towards a local person who has secret behaviors/itches to scratch who saw an opportunity and took it.

Also, has anyone considered the access road directly behind the playground area that leads from Mayor Aitken Drive? And the other dirt road that leads through the woods? Where exactly was mom parked?
Now, we begin. With our local vocal pros with good instincts like you. This is how your community can join this community and work together. We can’t do it without you. Help take us out of the helplessness. Pretend you are a watchful bird over the original scene. Look down upon the park from above. Scan the area. Stay still. What do you see? East, West, North, South.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member