OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since all the news stories reported that detail about CR1, safe to assume the coroner made that specific notation about more advanced state of decomposition. Reporters wouldn't have enough details in those reports to reach that conclusion on their own. From that note, it's logical to assume he may have been killed first.

We'll find out.

ETA: I don't think official TOD was included in the preliminary AR. That info is in the final AR, which is probably one of the reasons the state wanted to keep that info quiet until the trials.

The actual time of death is very important in a case like this. It is usually determined by temperature of the liver and the ambient temperature. It would be very important to know if the victims were killed within minutes of each other or if there is a larger time gap. If KR and CRsr were killed at nearly the same time, there had to be shooters at both places at the same time. If CRsr and GR were not killed within minutes of each other, what was the delay? Was one not home or kept alive for some reason. Same with HR and DR. All opinions only...

The actual time of death is very important in a case like this. It is usually determined by temperature of the liver and the ambient temperature. It would be very important to know if the victims were killed within minutes of each other or if there is a larger time gap. If KR and CRsr were killed at nearly the same time, there had to be shooters at both places at the same time. If CRsr and GR were not killed within minutes of each other, what was the delay? Was one not home or kept alive for some reason. Same with HR and DR. All opinions only...

Food for thought. If you are on union hill road standing in front of Crsr’s property to the right within walking distance was Frankie and hhg. Property. To the left on union hill road about a mile away was DR’s property near highway 32. From Frankie’s property going away from Crsr’s you can drive back roads to KR property. I wish someone could post a google map of the 4 properties in relation to each other. I have pondered if Crsr was killed first then where was the entry point and which property was second then third and then last? I drove one the back roads past KR property then to union hill road passing Each property ending with DR’s property then came out on highway 32. As i remember only two points of entry as one is from 32 and from backroads. Unless some of them entered thru woods from rest stop.

To attempt to get to Big Chris' property thru the woods from the divided highway
would take a lot of time and effort. Up and down hills, thru wooded areas, spooking wildlife and local dogs and carrying your firearms, ammo, masks and such. Many more eyes on you at the rest stop.
Actually, I don't know enough to have an opinion.
imo.

To attempt to get to Big Chris' property thru the woods from the divided highway
would take a lot of time and effort. Up and down hills, thru wooded areas, spooking wildlife and local dogs and carrying your firearms, ammo, masks and such. Many more eyes on you at the rest stop.
imo.

Isn't there a cut out on 32 where someone can pull over and park? It now has a gate up but it did not have a gate on the night of the murders. JMO.

NEWCOMB, RITA JO

09/27/2019 MOTION TO APPOINT ATTORNEY ANTHONY D PIERSON AS SPECIAL PROSECUTOR FILED Attorney: ROBERT JUNK, PROSECUTING ATTORNEY

A Special Prosecutor :cool: is going to be added to Rita Newcomb's Trial. I don't doubt the Judge will grant this Motion.

She has a Motion Hearing October 7th and a Jury Trial scheduled for October 21st.

If the Motion is granted on October 7th to add a Special Prosecutor it doesn't give the Special Prosecutor much time to get up to speed, only 2 weeks! I wonder why Junk waited this long to file this Motion?
.....o_O.....

Last edited:
imo.
I'm right there with you in that I don't know enough about the area terrain to have an opinion... There has been talk about creating an area map. That would be so very helpful, I'm looking for a willing soul!

What I would find helpful within a map would be:

1) location/address of the 4 crime scenes
2) location/address of the FWF
3) location/address of DR's place of employment
4) location/address of BBL
5) interstate exit/entrance maps, with rest area's marked.
6) the 845 bethel trailer the W4 used to live in.
7) FW's "church" and Crystal Springs home for the disabled.
8) map lines showing the railroad tracks as well as the utility (electric?) easements. I believe I've heard the easements are cleared of lumber and kept mowed.

If the map is large enough, include the Peterson property.

Yeah, my wish list is long!!

TIA!

I'm right there with you in that I don't know enough about the area terrain to have an opinion... There has been talk about creating an area map. That would be so very helpful, I'm looking for a willing soul!

8) map lines showing the railroad tracks as well as the utility (electric?) easements. I believe I've heard the easements are cleared of lumber and kept mowed.

TIA!

Aren't there maps posted on the first page with the case summary and links? I know several have been post over the years...
I would be surprised if any railways or utilty ways were used the night of these murders. It would be too time consuming to get to the homes that way when you could drive down the road and not see any traffic that time of night...

TIA!

I've seen google earth satellite maps that were put together with markers and names to every spot, and I'm almost certain they were hosted on imgur. How to find them now, I have no idea, seems like the titles applied to them were always something obscure, so good luck searching.

The one I'm thinking of didn't come from mainstream media, so most likely prohibited to post here anyway.

I found a couple, but they aren't very comprehensive, more like general overviews from a couple of news sources.

TIA!

I want all of your list plus:

the cut-out on RT 32 behind the Rhoden's that now includes a gate and how deep that you could drive into that cut-out. the night of the murders.

Way back years ago, there were many case maps. IIRC RSD made a lot of them.

In the meantime, I did make one for myself way back about a year or two ago with all the power line and railroad tracks, etc connecting all sites with FWF's. I'll post when I find them

Is there any evidence that the killers approached the Rhoden's houses by way of the woods?
Anything. Anything at all?

Don't know of any evidence we've seen, but it was reported by news media that while LE was guarding the crime scenes, they saw people coming through the woods with flashlights. So I would say there's definitely a route there.

TIA!

I posted a map which may get you started - it only has locations of the crime scenes, relative to where FWF and the 845 Bethel place are. The church and nursing home is directly north of FWF. KR's residence would be only a few minutes via the cutout but longer by road.

Last edited:

TIA!

I'm just looking thru items saved before, and try to post relevant ones...

Attachments

• LocxMurdersMap2.jpeg
    LocxMurdersMap2.jpeg
    60.4 KB · Views: 72
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics