AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, in regards to the infrared tech being used, that's not going to work if the subject is not giving off a heat signature. How much of this park has been combed by foot?

Does anyone remember the case of Gabby Doolin? That one haunts me. She disappeared at a football game and was found literally less than an hour later nearby in the woods by the football field after having been assaulted and strangled.

IIRC, certain infrared can detect decomp activity such as insects. And buried bodies can produce heat during decomp.

Last night the news reported a 14 girls ex
Yes, that was the child I was referring to. If he was playing on the swings he may have seen something.
Maybe LE is busy putting the pieces together and have some valuable leads and hopefully that's why we haven't heard from them yet.
IMO
demetra posted #123 this article Thank you demetra

About 50 police officers also carried out a grid search Tuesday morning, investigators said. Crews also searched the woods and dive teams searched waterways in the large park. Police also towed away Alavez Perez's car from the park Tuesday night though they did not reveal the reason why. Amber Alert Issued for 5-year-old Girl Taken From New Jersey Park-
NBC 10 Philadelphia

Earlier posts questioning about grid searches near the area. I didn't realize Alavez Perez's care was towed away.
I'm still searching for the article about LE not revealing the name of the witness.
Could the witness be a young child playing at the playground?

I think that citizen community members should offer to stand in as intermediaries for immigrant witnesses. I’m perfectly happy to do so myself, but I’m just a stranger on the internet. This would work best within the community. Citizen community members should make it known that immigrant friends and family can use them to report eyewitness accounts, even as a third or fourth account. It can be so anonymous that the person telling the citizen friend has brought a note to the citizen from a person they don’t even know. Seriously! This should be the agenda pushed out by local law enforcement, local advocacy agencies, local religious centers, schools, and the media. Hide in anonymity behind 3 friends and a citizen. For real.

This bit is interesting to me. I've wondered all along:

"They were the only kids at the playground at the time, police previously noted. The playground is still being built, though no work was being done at the time."

JMO, but I don't think it's a necessarily an immigration thing. I think it's possible no one really knows where she is or who took her.

It seems more likely to me now that was 100% Dulce in the van , if no other kids were at the playground, and not another child as I have occasionally wondered.

I was thinking perhaps we don't have a sketch of the guy in the van because it really didn't stick out as unusual at the time? He's a composite from 3 witnesses, right? I think I read that? Dulce might be more memorable as no other kids were there at the time, and she seems to have gone at least somewhat regularly.

This bit is interesting to me. I've wondered all along:

"They were the only kids at the playground at the time, police previously noted. The playground is still being built, though no work was being done at the time."
Does that mean there is playground equipment or just sand? Any pictures I wonder?

JMO, but I don't think it's a necessarily an immigration thing. I think it's possible no one really knows where she is or who took her.

It seems more likely to me now that was 100% Dulce in the van , if no other kids were at the playground, and not another child as I have occasionally wondered.

I was thinking perhaps we don't have a sketch of the guy in the van because it really didn't stick out as unusual at the time? He's a composite from 3 witnesses, right? I think I read that? Dulce might be more memorable as no other kids were there at the time, and she seems to have gone at least somewhat regularly.

I think it’s very much about immigration status. The fact that all the witnesses scattered as soon as police arrived and they were only able to get a witness statement by piecing together who was at the park from body cams and dash cams the next day is very telling. I’ve worked with immigrant populations and the fear is very real and very justified.

The police made a mistake in not suspecting an abduction to begin with...I don’t know how that wasn’t just part of their protocol; but then the tracking down of witnesses by bodycam the next day caused a serious delay in the Amber Alert of well over 30 hours.

I think it’s very much about immigration status. The fact that all the witnesses scattered as soon as police arrived and they were only able to get a witness statement by piecing together who was at the park from body cams and dash cams the next day is very telling. I’ve worked with immigrant populations and the fear is very real and very justified.

The police made a mistake in not suspecting an abduction to begin with...I don’t know how that wasn’t just part of their protocol; but then the tracking down of witnesses by bodycam the next day caused a serious delay in the Amber Alert of well over 30 hours.

I agree not trusting authorities complicates. The delayed alert was weird, and a lot is weird here.

I'm just pointing out the possibility that we might not know where she is because no one knows the guy.

The red SUV has been ruled out, as has been repeatedly posted on the thread.
I know it has been ruled out but it was seen on video arriving inside the park area where Dulce went missing and was seen leaving after 4 minutes the same time Dulce went missing so I haven’t ruled it out.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member