GUILTY OH - Annabelle Richardson, newborn, found in grave , 7 May 2017 *GUILTY OF ABUSE OF CORPSE ONLY* *resentencing 2022* #4

The Richardson's should be admitting Skylar to an inpatient eating disorder treatment program and working on healing as a family in private, not filming a 48 hours show:mad::(

The Richardson's absolutely no legal authority to admit their adult daughter into any program or facility. Perhaps the well being of their daughter is better left for them to decide.

I thought tonight's 48 hours was very good. I hadn't followed this case, but if there was any circus, it was the people camped outside the family home, following and stalking them, much like what was done to the Anthony's. I would hope they will have some peace in the future.

Agree, it was very good and I was happy to see my BF again.

Does anyone have a link to watch it? I don't know where to find it in the UK. Thanks x

The Richardson's absolutely no legal authority to admit their adult daughter into any program or facility. Perhaps the well being of their daughter is better left for them to decide.

She NEEDS inpatient care. They admitted this has been going on since she was 11/12. Obviously what they have been 'trying' hasn't helped. Mom totally reminded me of Cindy Anthony thru the entire show. Nope, i'm even more convinced mom knew and was fine with her daughters 'choice'. Toxic IMO

She NEEDS inpatient care. They admitted this has been going on since she was 11/12. Obviously what they have been 'trying' hasn't helped. Mom totally reminded me of Cindy Anthony thru the entire show. Nope, i'm even more convinced mom knew and was fine with her daughters 'choice'. Toxic IMO
I agree with you... The show didn’t change my opinion about the family dynamics. I hope the treatment program she is in will help her.

I thought tonight's 48 hours was very good. I hadn't followed this case, but if there was any circus, it was the people camped outside the family home, following and stalking them, much like what was done to the Anthony's. I would hope they will have some peace in the future.
That's another kind of circus.
TV circus is what we see on television and Youtube. :(

That's another kind of circus.
TV circus is what we see on television and Youtube. :(

In the case of the Anthony's, it was on my tv where I watched the family coming and going courtesy of the camera's trained on their house 24/7.

I don't think there was anything in the 48 hours documentary that I didn't already know but it was interesting to hear from the family, I thought they came over as a pretty normal family and KR came over much better than I thought she would. The thing with parenting is, sometimes your kids are going to go through things or do things that you just couldn't have imagined and everybody else is going to have an opinion on how you should have felt or how you should have reacted, but they are not the ones walking in your shoes.

David Fornshell is a disgrace. His smirking at the original press conference showed me who he is. This wasn't about justice for a baby, it was just a game to him.

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back