Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spot on!

Explains a lot about why she and Fulos chose each other:

Why Do Narcissists and Borderlines Fall in Love?
One thing I noticed was that during FD interviews, he uses the word “enamored” about MT. Notice he does not say love. I would say that their relationship was in honeymoon phase. He found someone who “needs” him- translation - enhances his self-esteem, and she found someone who showered her with attention that she craves. Like the article says, it’s a fast falling, idealistic, superficial relationship. They both feel they’ve met their “dream’ mate. One problem- he’s married. They both don’t want to give up the relationship because it fulfills each of their needs. Enter the the other problem- FD can’t let JD go because she is his meal ticket. Instead of taking responsibility, he wants it all so he can’t do the right thing and divorce. You notice the lies he told in the tv interview early on, he said the marriage didn’t work out quite nonchalantly, that’s true it didn’t BUT what he didn’t say was that HE wanted to keep the relationship. JD wanted to move on but HE didn’t. However, that’s not what he wants the public to believe. There are many signs that he didn’t want to let her go- not letting her move out, telling her that they will all live together(with paramour), stalling the divorce proceedings using all kinds of tactics. He wasn’t amicably letting JD go. BUT, he didn’t want to give up MT either because she feeds his self esteem. In his mind he HAD and deserved to have it all. So now JD is taking away his meal and life ticket, he is ANGRY at her so devises a ‘revenge fantasy’ because that’s the way his mind works as we heard from JD herself during the divorce proceedings. That is the motive and he had the anger to devise and complete it, how dare JD take his privileged, beautiful life away. He told us with his own mouth- he had a beautiful life. But what he defines , in his mind, as a beautiful life is different than what most of us do. Normal people would say a beautiful life was family, children, good fami,y, friends but HIS beautiful life was getting his self esteem fed via his relationship with MT and his lifestyle fed via JD’s money. He told us the motive- to keep his beautiful life. But he lied when he said he wanted the divorce over. He didn’t. The longer it stalled, the more he kept his beautiful life. When the courts started closing in on him, making him responsible for child support, insurance, finances, appropriate child visitation, he went through with his revenge fantasy. Follow the money. He doesn’t love MT so she better realize this and come clean . She was just a pawn to feed his self esteem and he will let her go in a flash when she no longer fills that job. Yes, he had the motive and anger to plan and complete it. The question is did she.

As you point out we do not know precisely why MT chose to invoke her 5th Amendment right in her deposition in Civil Court. As it now appears even the questions asked of MT will be sealed, it doesn't appear that there will be much in the way of public information as it relates to MT and FORE.

BUT. Just because we don't know why what happened did happen with MT taking the 5th in Civil Court, doesn't mean that it isn't possible to make a few educated guesses based on things we do know based on info that is part of the court record in Family Court and Civil Court.

The information gleaned from most recent Atty. W. memo in Civil Court was that MT involved her 5th Amendment right on ALL QUESTIONS. IMO for MT to invoke the 5th on such basic questions such as her name, her address, her dates of employment etc. has me at least questioning quite a bit about what is going on the MT Legal Camp, or not. Invoking on all questions will simply prolong the situation for MT as the court will not accept blanket provision.

Is MT afraid of retaliation by FD? If so, she should speak up to LE. But, I don't think MT is afraid of FD because by all accounts it seems like their strategy is to remain quiet and stick together to the end. Their end might be 2 people in orange jump suits in Federal Prison but perhaps in their minds they will feel like they went down fighting! IDK but its hard to see any strong argument here for MT cooperating with anyone other than those people that show her a picture of herself and ask her to ID herself! Its actually pretty stunning when you think about it and the fact that this has been going on now for 4 months. But, back to Civil Court.

My question is, did Atty B. advise MT to do what she did and not answer anything? No, my guess is he most likely did not. My personal estimation of Atty B. has diminished quite a bit watching this whole situation play out with MT, but my suspicion is that he has a difficult client who is constitutionally is unable to tell the truth and this makes her virtually impossible to work with as a client. I do not doubt in the least that Atty B. is fighting hard to protect his clients rights both in Civil and Criminal Court, but so far he has looked ineffective and in civil court as someone who is operating in bad faith - neither situations bode well for him or MT IMO. But, for whatever reason MT and IMO Mama A. just aren't ready, willing and able to play ball so far as we can tell from AW2 and what just played out in Civil Court. Frankly, IDK why Atty B. doesn't drop MT like a hot potato and enjoy the rest of the nice Indian Summer weather in CT is beyond me as she simply seems like a client that cannot be helped!

My guess is that MT was fully briefed by Atty. B for Civil Court and given a range of possible answers and instead of doing as she was briefed to do, MT did not comply. Why?

This raises the question of why MT might not have complied with atty instructions. Did Mama A. not agree with the Atty B. strategy and so told MT to keep her mouth shut even it meant risking court sanctions or some other punishment? Does Mama A. have another atty in the wings advising her and this person is calling the shots for MT and for whatever reason this other person disagreed with the advice of Atty. B? Had MT continued to lie to her atty such that Atty B. at the time he was negotiating in good faith with Atty. W about the substance of the depo that he had no idea that further criminal charges might result from answering the deposition questions proposed by Atty W?

IMO there is no way around the basic thought that Atty. B is not in control of his client and he really isn't positioned to negotiate on her behalf. My guess is that this might be true because MT is still unable to tell the truth about anything relating to FORE, FD and by extension to the criminal case JD. Again, you have to ask the very simply question of WHY?

Further MT doing what she did came after Atty. W carved back the substance of the depo to simply relate to MT time at FORE and financial matters. Atty. B. responded twice to civil court about the MT deposition and it appeared that he had a working relationship in place with Atty. W. as it related to the depo of MT. Criminal court weighed in on the situation and put FD outside the room and listening on camera. Everything seemed 'good to go' and smooth sailing and then what happened? MT didn't step up to do what she was supposed to do in the depo.

The extent of MT involvement in FD hiding money during the Family Court matter has been an obvious fact from the beginning as FD gave MT $75,000 which was used as a loan to purchase real estate (there is a lot more related to this transaction). This transaction also allegedly involved Sue Morin, Loan Officer from Farmington Bank (now Peoples) who invoked her 5th amendment right when deposed on this transaction in Family Court. What hasn't been so obvious is just how much MT knew about other shady dealings at FORE and how FD was hiding money in the divorce and how money left FORE for places unknown.

Did MT know that what she was doing was wrong when she took the money from FD and on lent it to a FD 'friend' for their shady house deal? My answer to this would be yes she did. MT had purchased real estate before in her life and knew what was permitted and what was not permitted to be used for down payment funds. My guess is that they all sat around the marble island at 4Jx and laughed about how they were going to pull the wool over the eyes of JD and her crack legal team while drinking expensive red wine paid for by JD.

OK. So this gets MT into the ballpark of possible mortgage fraud/bank fraud at the most basic level and this is a federal crime. This also gets her into the cross hairs of other fraud related to assisting FD hide money from the Family Court and also taking money from FORE coffers that had zero to do with FORE operations. Was MT involved with preparing financial statements of FORE and providing them as part of a loan package to the bank? Was MT party to any other similar deals involving situations where FD gave her money from FORE to invest or purchase real estate, either in the US or outside the US? My guess is a very strong yes and no doubt MT had connections from her time in Miami and outside the US on how to do all of this IMO.

Not a good situation for MT and clearly other criminal charges may be brought to say nothing of tax fraud both by the State and US Federal Govt. Do we know if FD invested FORE funds in MT Patagonia Styles rug business or any other MT or family enterprises? The Troconis clan broadly defined seemed to embrace FD and all things FORE and his relationship with MT, so I do wonder also if business transactions occurred between the 2 families? Knowing what we know of Mama A. creative grasp of US legal system, marketing skills and her personal experience with divorce, did she or anyone from the family assist FD to hide funds from JD in the Divorce? IDK but it seems possible! Do we know if FD invested FORE funds to purchase MT condo in Vail or FL or Argentina or Greece?

Do we know where MT got the funds to purchase real estate with $4,000/month support from baby daddy and her salary from FORE? No, we do not. My guess is that MT took the 5th on all the deposition questions because she didn't explain any of this to Atty B. My guess also is that MT can't talk about any of this ever as it will put her into the cross hairs of Federal crimes which will end her up in prison for a very long time as well. Its possible that she might just have to fall on her sword and go to prison rather than incriminating herself in much more serious crimes.

I do wonder though if with Atty B's federal contacts whether he might be able to negotiate a deal of some sort for MT? Again, IDK and I'm not sure if MT or Mama A are playing ball with Atty B or the State at all at this point.

The other thing that I find curious about MT and Mama A. not playing ball in civil court is that it seems like it might have been easier to cooperate now with GF efforts rather than risk the wrath of her legal team down the road with a potential civil suit possibly involving wrongful death that has the potential to financially ruin MT life and that of her family. My guess is that if MT involvement in the disappearance and murder of JD continues to evolve along the lines of what was alluded to in AW2 that there will be no place on earth that MT or the Arreza/Troconic clan will be able to hide to protect themselves from the legal wrath of GF. MOO. Perhaps the 2 issues of MT non cooperation with Civil Court and GF eventual wrongful death lawsuit cannot be tied together. IDK, but it makes sense on some very basic levels IMO.

But I do think its a safe assumption to think that MT taking the 5th in civil court confirms to me at least that the financial shenanigans at FORE were most likely illegal and involved both State and Federal Crimes. I don't think this at all is a 'wild speculation' as you posed in your OP as Atty B says as much himself based on what Atty W wrote in his followup motion to the Court.

I just hope the States Atty Colangelo is watching this all quite carefully and that the proper authorities at both the State and Federal levels are involved as well as I would hate for this all to be sealed up and justice not brought to bear on someone that clearly is STILL challenged to know the difference between 'right and wrong'.

MOO
That’s right- she’s not afraid if him. He’s going to go down but is she. At this point she has all the info and is holding the cards. I think the only way we’ll ever know is if those accounting books are supeonaed. (sp). Please please please LE have more info.

going low here but could be a possibility at some point so here i go..

he DID offer for KM attorney and his estranged wife to have marital relations at this home- who does that?? so this could be used for other shady business to get revenue, put feelers out for those kind of folks looking for locations..all MOO MOO MOO
A location for day ( or nighttime ) trysts. I’m sure it happens

One thing I noticed was that during FD interviews, he uses the word “enamored” about MT. Notice he does not say love. I would say that their relationship was in honeymoon phase. He found someone who “needs” him- translation - enhances his self-esteem, and she found someone who showered her with attention that she craves. Like the article says, it’s a fast falling, idealistic, superficial relationship. They both feel they’ve met their “dream’ mate. One problem- he’s married. They both don’t want to give up the relationship because it fulfills each of their needs. Enter the the other problem- FD can’t let JD go because she is his meal ticket. Instead of taking responsibility, he wants it all so he can’t do the right thing and divorce. You notice the lies he told in the tv interview early on, he said the marriage didn’t work out quite nonchalantly, that’s true it didn’t BUT what he didn’t say was that HE wanted to keep the relationship. JD wanted to move on but HE didn’t. However, that’s not what he wants the public to believe. There are many signs that he didn’t want to let her go- not letting her move out, telling her that they will all live together(with paramour), stalling the divorce proceedings using all kinds of tactics. He wasn’t amicably letting JD go. BUT, he didn’t want to give up MT either because she feeds his self esteem. In his mind he HAD and deserved to have it all. So now JD is taking away his meal and life ticket, he is ANGRY at her so devises a ‘revenge fantasy’ because that’s the way his mind works as we heard from JD herself during the divorce proceedings. That is the motive and he had the anger to devise and complete it, how dare JD take his privileged, beautiful life away. He told us with his own mouth- he had a beautiful life. But what he defines , in his mind, as a beautiful life is different than what most of us do. Normal people would say a beautiful life was family, children, good fami,y, friends but HIS beautiful life was getting his self esteem fed via his relationship with MT and his lifestyle fed via JD’s money. He told us the motive- to keep his beautiful life. But he lied when he said he wanted the divorce over. He didn’t. The longer it stalled, the more he kept his beautiful life. When the courts started closing in on him, making him responsible for child support, insurance, finances, appropriate child visitation, he went through with his revenge fantasy. Follow the money. He doesn’t love MT so she better realize this and come clean . She was just a pawn to feed his self esteem and he will let her go in a flash when she no longer fills that job. Yes, he had the motive and anger to plan and complete it. The question is did she.
Spot on !

She’s so sketchy .

Why would she wait until her daughter was 6 to file a Paternity suit.

Did she not tell her baby daddy that his child even existed until she realized she needed some dough in the form of child support .

They weren’t married (nor it seems) even in a relationship when MT became pregnant so, did she have a 1 night stand with a
man who also might have been in another relationship at the time their tryst .

She makes me gag .
Pun intended .

Moo

BBM
Six is the age her daughter would have been in 2013. 2013 is the year she married EPG, per the DM article.

ETA FWIW

There’s that dashing Olympic skier thing again. Daily Mail loves this kind of reporting.
MT is clearly attracted to dark haired, foreign men with athletic abilities.
Stop, you all from laughing about their skills elsewhere.
Remember she spent time in Dubai, at horse facilities. Middle East is full of dark haired men. Equestrian facilities falls under sporting category. Doubtful she was interested in a stable boy. More likely the horse owners intrigued her.
We can’t sleuth dashing skier or second hubby unless already on MSM. Were either of these two guys married to another person while Romancing the Stone?
It baffles me why Argentinian skier hasn’t filed for custody of his daughter. Blurry pic of daughter with dad in car look like a happy pair.
MT is a threat to the safety of her daughter.

I was thinking the same thing .

He should keep his child oceans away from the Tsunami that she created .

If he doesn’t, shame on him.

All he has to do is file an Emergency Motion for Full Custody. I highly doubt that he wouldn’t be granted such a request .

There is no semblance of a normal life for her in Connecticut with her mother.

*She has no home anymore .
* Is she to live in a Motel with her mother and Granny .
*She’ll be hounded by the press.
*Shunned by parents of any school she attends.
*I doubt her former private school would take her back nor any other private school in the area .
*Where is she to live if her mother goes to Prison .

I’ll bet my Cracker Jack prize that MT isn’t exactly forthcoming regarding the reality of her situation .
I tend to think the phone conversations go something like this :
“hang in there”,
“Everything is fine”,
“just a little snafu”,
“back to normal in a jiffy”.

You have explained this so well. Every part of it makes sense.

BBM
Six is the age her daughter would have been in 2013. 2013 is the year she married EPG, per the DM article.

ETA FWIW
Ok, so MT’s marriage in 2013 explains why she sought some type of Paternity test or Paternity Ruling.,

I’m going to take a not so WILD guess and assume her new husband didn’t want to pay for a child that was not his .

This new husband seems to be the catalyst that drove the “seeking child support train”.

It kind of appears that “baby daddy” thought he might not be the “baby daddy”.

The Daily Mail article states : “they only had intercourse one time “.

I tend to think he would have paid up from the onset if he was 100 % sure that the child was his .

moo

^^SBM
This man convicted of murdering his father for threatening to cut off his allowance reminded me of the men you described:

The 34-year-old was given five years for every time he shot his father [30 years], Thomas Gilbert Sr., in 2015 in their Upper East Side Home after arguing with him because he threatened to cut his allowance. Gilbert Jr. had tried to plead not guilty by way of insanity but it was rejected by the court because he had sent his mother, Shelley, out to fetch him a Coca Cola and a sandwich before he opened fire on his father. The extra effort he went to to get her out of the way proved pre-meditation. On Friday, Shelley addressed the court.She asked the judge for leniency and requested that he be jailed somewhere nearby so that she could visit him.

Thomas Gilbert Jr. sentenced for murdering his father in row over their allowance | Daily Mail Online

Oh..Yes, there are plenty of "kids" can we call adult men in their 30's living off of an allowance "kids"... but..I see a lot of adult children like Gilbert jr, who come from hard working-wealthy-self made Daddy, then you have the men that live off of say Gilbert Sr., DAUGHTER.

So, Gilbert Sr we will say; works hard, very hard, becomes a wealthy successful man, his son turns into this entitled spoiled lazy moron, and his daughter marries a guy like Fotis.

I see this out here EVERY. DAY...its really tragic. The entitlement of Gilbert Jr and FD..I see it at the school my kids go to, we know grandpa pays for the private school, we know "Dad" has some no show job, as he is ALWAYS on the golf course they didn't pay the initiation fee on, these guys are almost never on the train to 'work,' like the real working men out here, working hard - earning, and we know "Dad" lives in a house FIL pays for...and these blowhards that don't really work walk around like Bloated kings, when they don't actually have two liquid dollars to their name...

Lazy do nothing men, entitled to a hard working mans money...

Last edited:
Bizarre that on the Friday night before Memorial Day there would be such a frenzy of after-school events. Most schools, IME, let out early because many families are heading out of town. Do you have a calendar link?
@Outforjustice, THANK YOU for not deleting the top part of your post, it jogged my memory to look at something I had completely forgotten about. While I cannot guarantee that MT's daughter attended, I know that she was in middle school and from 3:30-7pm on May 24th was "Middle School Fun Night" at EWS, then from 7pm-9pm was the Spring Musical 9th/10th (who knows if MT's daughter stayed to attend). This would explain why MT would be free to be at 80 MS and Albany Ave and not on camera to pick up her daughter after school (if she was even going to try to go there). From 7:45-9:00am on May 24th, there was a "Meet the Athletic Director Candidate" event at EWS which imo would would be for the parents (if not the students as well). I bring this up because it could give MT an earlier start on 5/24 and on camera at school, and off the grid thereafter. If MT wasn't there to meet the athletic director candidate, where was she?

So if these factors haven't been mentioned here before, respectfully, I DO think it adds value to post your thoughts regarding the timeline.

I am surprised LE hasn't put out a request for dash cam or drone video during the relevant times/locations in this case. I hope the general public is aware enough to have made this leap on their own.

There’s that dashing Olympic skier thing again. Daily Mail loves this kind of reporting.
MT is clearly attracted to dark haired, foreign men with athletic abilities.
Stop, you all from laughing about their skills elsewhere.
Remember she spent time in Dubai, at horse facilities. Middle East is full of dark haired men. Equestrian facilities falls under sporting category. Doubtful she was interested in a stable boy. More likely the horse owners intrigued her.
We can’t sleuth dashing skier or second hubby unless already on MSM. Were either of these two guys married to another person while Romancing the Stone?
It baffles me why Argentinian skier hasn’t filed for custody of his daughter. Blurry pic of daughter with dad in car look like a happy pair.
MT is a threat to the safety of her daughter.
MT's pattern to me is she's always been looking for exciting (bad boys) men who smell
of a little money or a lot of money.
She's an opportunist who places herself amongst these types socially and worms her way into their lives.
When she lived in S. Florida she was in the middle of thousands of these type men. The
largest snow ski organization in the US is headquartered there. It's a very socially oriented club- for people with money and a desire to party hardy. Drugs are rampant.
It's a loose way of life she's lived. Very loose.

If you believe her resume she worked/played
at the Olympic skiier's resort for several years.
So she was probably co-mingling with him for
that time. He may very well be a playboy type
who has no interest in getting custody of a young daughter. That can be a pain for an active party guy.
MT is a worn out party groupie. She's over the hill, too old to be a player in her old circles.
And here she finds herself needing to be rescued by mommy and daddy and no Mr. Money Bags in the wings. Life is not looking so
good for Michy. Not so good at all.

The ad was probably put up by FD as revenge
toward his neighbors who have assisted LE in
recording his comings and goings. Let me explain-
Several weeks back when @KirbyFamily told
us she saw the UHaul trucks movings stuff
along JC, I wondered then if he was planning to utilize the property for some nefarious method of making money and in complete disregard for his neighbors on the quiet street.
my thoughts went to having a brothel or some
type cathouse there until the foreclosure went through.
Wouldn't that be a great way to pi$$ off the neighbors and make some $$ ??
Another of his revenge fantasies.
Everyone connected to this case that FD knows
their name should be looking over their shoulders at what this madman could do.
Judges, LE, attys., Fudge, the carwash, ...everyone.

Fo wanted to be the Heidi Fleiss of Connecticut. What better way to get the property seized by the government and mess over GF. Maybe as a extra security he could have put a meth lab in. I would not be shocked.

I think Fore group was a money laundering operation for either drug money or some other dirty money. He probably had a number of "investors".

I do not think that the amount that he got from the F family would not have been enough to tun the fake business, sustain his lifestyle and hide cash away for his rainy day. There had to be other money coming in from somewhere else. Especially with MT and her South American connections.

Fo wanted to be the Heidi Fleiss of Connecticut. What better way to get the property seized by the government and mess over GF. Maybe as a extra security he could have put a meth lab in. I would not be shocked.

I think Fore group was a money laundering operation for either drug money or some other dirty money. He probably had a number of "investors".

I do not think that the amount that he got from the F family would not have been enough to tun the fake business, sustain his lifestyle and hide cash away for his rainy day. There had to be other money coming in from somewhere else. Especially with MT and her South American connections.

Can anyone refresh my memory? What was the story about FD and cars from Greece or sending cars to Greece? THAT was sketchy....IMO, of course!

I don't have a problem with lazy--reap what you sow or marry. Frankly, I don't really care how someone chooses to live their life ---marry for money or work for it---just doesn't matter.

However, murder collectively shakes everyone, and makes us all care!

Oh..Yes, there are plenty of "kids" can we call adult men in their 30's living off of an allowance "kids"... but..I see a lot of adult children like Gilbert jr, who come from hard working-wealthy-self made Daddy, then you have the men that live off of say Gilbert Sr., DAUGHTER.

So, Gilbert Sr we will say; works hard, very hard, becomes a wealthy successful man, his son turns into this entitled spoiled lazy moron, and his daughter marries a guy like Fotis.

I see this out here EVERY. DAY...its really tragic. The entitlement of Gilbert Jr and FD..I see it at the school my kids go to, we know grandpa pays for the private school, we know "Dad" has some no show job, as he is ALWAYS on the golf course they didn't pay the initiation fee on, these guys are almost never on the train to 'work,' like the real working men out here, working hard - earning, and we know "Dad" lives in a house FIL pays for...and these blowhards that don't really work walk around like Bloated kings, when they don't actually have two liquid dollars to their name...

Lazy do nothing men, entitled to a hard working mans money...

It’s getting pretty quiet here on this thread...it always makes me sad when it happens on threads I’m following. It usually means that it’s going cold; I hope that it doesn’t take years to charge these two mutts.

Thought this in the beginning but discounted once AW1 and AW2 showed evidence of JD blood, clothes in Hartford. There is a large wooded area behind JD home along the Noroton River. LE had to have used Cad Dogs to trace and didn't come up with anything. If FD disposed of the body in NC why was there so much transfer to Tacoma?
Thank you for the map of Silver Spring Rd and Browns Reservoir. Few locals know about it. I went to Browns Reservoir yesterday using WAZE. No way that traffic could ever be so bad that I would ever be diverted to South Salem NY trying to get to 61 Sturbridge Hill. Exits 35, 36 and 37 off the Merritt were driven in an effort to figure out what makes most sense driving out of 69 Welles Ln with a bloody body to dispose of within a 13 minute radius. I believe a transfer of blood soaked mat/carpet at the Lapham turnout would have been extremely risky. Lots of joggers and dog walkers. Common to pull over and park at Lapham. No one would notice a red truck facing the wrong way, anytime of the day. Joggers on trail can see you parked across the road though. Way too risky. FD would have never risked getting out of red truck to jog around Waveny with JD's cellphone and risk being seen anywhere near the murder scene. IMO, a transfer was done at Browns Reservoir, the one spot where GPS does NOT work. It is desolate there and no signs leading up to the dirt path to get to the drinking water, which is fenced. Can drive to Exit 37, 61 Sturbridge Hill and 69 Welles Ln within 13 minutes. MOO.

It’s getting pretty quiet here on this thread...it always makes me sad when it happens on threads I’m following. It usually means that it’s going cold; I hope that it doesn’t take years to charge these two mutts.
That's what tends to happen with a gag order.
NP kept us chatting.
Now, we sit and wait.
Is it Oct 16 the search warrants may be released?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member