GUILTY TX - Officer Sandeep Singh Dhaliwal, fatally shot, Harris County, 27 Sept 2019 *Arrest*

My heart continues to be shattered way too often now everytime another fallen hero has given all for everyone in his or her entire community.

They are happening way too often now when one loss of life is too many.

I'm so damned sick of all this divisive blind hatred spreading like a deadly virus.

Anytime we lose our police officer heroes who were great role models, filled with kindness, selflessness, and goodness for all ..we as a society have lost so much.

We as a society also lose everytime evil individuals are the only ones left behind standing, and the good ones are taken from us.

This was a total targeted ambush. There was no reason to shoot him anyway, but to do so when he was walking back to his vehicle shows what a souless hate filled piece of garbage he is.

Even though this evil monster will be given the death penalty, rightfully so it will never ever begin to heal the broken hearts of his wife, children, community, and his brothers, and sisters in blue. :(

Rest in peace my brother.

You've made your final sacrifice here on what's become one of the most dangerous places for your brothers, and sisters in blue.

Never worry, you know they all will go forward like always even though your final watch has ended here.

Jmhoo

Your words are beautiful, oceanblueeyes. He and I come from the same culture. He lived up to the role his ancestors held as warriors and protectors. I am so sorry he was taken from his community and family so soon. He shines with the stars now.

I cannot believe that this may have been because of a parole violation, but probably so. Despicable, cowardly, depraved.

Slain deputy devoted life to Sikh faith, serving others

Your words are beautiful, oceanblueeyes. He and I come from the same culture. He lived up to the role his ancestors held as warriors and protectors. I am so sorry he was taken from his community and family so soon. He shines with the stars now.

I cannot believe that this may have been because of a parole violation, but probably so. Despicable, cowardly, depraved.

Slain deputy devoted life to Sikh faith, serving others

Thank you. I'm old enough to remember when he proudly became a police officer. I'm thankful I did get to share in his joy even from afar.

Even though I'm not of the same faith, I'm still fully capable of realizing goodness in all faiths.

I knew then he was a good man who would devote his life in order to protect all others.

I'm so saddened to see we have already lost another selfless hero again.

Its now become so dangerous for them all no matter where they may protect, and serve.

In my own state we have lost several just this year.

And this beautiful human being is among the dead, but countless others have been shot which have left so many of them with a lifetime altering injuries as well.

This wickedness, and madness must stop. If not our nation is going to implode into nothing, but lawlessness spilling out on the streets everywhere as it's been doing rapidly now for around 6 years or more. :(

Jmho

Last edited:
The silence is deafening, but so revealing.

His thread, just like all others before him, who have been murdered in the line of duty,, will now fall silent. :(

Meanwhile, another hero has already been killed in the line of duty.

Sigh. It makes me almost as heartbroken when each hero falls, having to realize how so many doesn't even care, not to even take a few seconds of their time to even express short condolences.

I will continue to pray for all who selflessly sacrifice themselves in order to keep all of us safe, whether it's here on our own dangerous soil or abroad.

Jmho

The silence is deafening, but so revealing.

His thread, just like all others before him, who have been murdered in the line of duty,, will now fall silent. :(

Meanwhile, another hero has already been killed in the line of duty.

Sigh. It makes me almost as heartbroken when each hero falls, having to realize how so many doesn't even care, not to even take a few seconds of their time to even express short condolences.

I will continue to pray for all who selflessly sacrifice themselves in order to keep all of us safe, whether it's here on our own dangerous soil or abroad.

Jmho

As someone who is quick to notice the opposite situation (death of a civilian), I have to acknowledge that you are right about this.

I want this war to end. I want us to all have a reasonable sense of safety, knowing that the monsters are out there, and that the protectors are protecting us, but are also protected and supported by us. I don't know how to get to that civil society.

I think it takes all of us really taking a hard look at that Golden Rule, and evaluating how we violate it in favor of our own "tribes", however we define them, rather than seeing ourselves as part of a huge tribe that has to share this planet.

Last edited:
As someone who is quick to notice the opposite situation (death of a civilian), I have to acknowledge that you are right about this.

I want this war to end. I want us to all have a reasonable sense of safety, knowing that the monsters are out there, and that the protectors are protecting us, but are also protected and supported by us. I don't know how to get to that civil society.

I think it takes all of us really taking a hard look at that Golden Rule, and evaluating how we violate it in favor of our own "tribes", however we define them, rather than seeing ourselves as part of a huge tribe that has to share this planet.

ITA!

We all must return as your honorable wisely chosen moniker states.

We must return to being reasonable, and just individuals.

If each of us could wear the same shoes all throughout our individual journeys of life, at the end, all of the sole treadwear, and stress areas of all individuals would be all different. Imo, for our God made us that way for a valid reason because God made sure each human being is unique unto themselves. It's what sets us apart from all others.

We once prided ourselves for being individuals who can think for themselves due to each of our uniqueness.

Now tribes more than ever before are putting ALL in the same boxes, painting ALL exactly the same gleefully taking away our individuality.

It isn't only happening with ALL of our police officers either. Its happening in every category imaginable now. :(

Everyone should be concerned when anyone is not being recognized for the individuals each one of us are, and always have been.

Jmho

Rest in eternal peace Sandeep. You made your positive impact on earth before leaving us way too soon.

I, for one, will never forget you nor all those who have been ripped from us. Now, you have another brother in blue who has joined you already.

Jmho

I for one cannot figure out how a human being can be raised with such hatred. Who taught him to hate? Who taught him violence was the answer? Who taught him to be so selfish and presumptuous, as to believe whatever he wanted was more important than kindness, love, empathy, tolerance? I don't get it.

This officer was raised to be tolerant, humble, kind, empathetic, giving and loving. He knew how to build a bridge between people of different religious and ethnic backgrounds. He did so much good work. RIP Officer.

How in this great country do we have two families that come from such polar opposites? The wrong man died. I hope legally the perp loses his life quickly via the judicial system.

ITA!

"honorable"

Jmho

I agree with your prior post completely, and have snipped this term because I just don't hear that word much any more, from anyone, to describe behavior. And it is really one of the best words. We have become so avoidant of consequences for our actions. We want to do what we want to do, and we don't want to face the music, or say "I was wrong. I hurt someone. I deserve some sort of discipline. I deserve to perform acts of restitution."

And of course, this avoidance is enabled by legal professions as well as social and government institutions. But anyone, from any walk of life, is a better person for saying and doing this. Not only is it right, it forces you to think the next time before you act.

You mentioned another officer, perhaps NYPD Officer Brian Mulkeen who was murdered late last night. By yet another probation violator who wanted to get away with it.

When do we face up to our wrongs? When do we make amends? When do we make a stance against those who do wrong, even when the wrongdoer is someone we love? And when do we forgive, accept restitution, and welcome people back? If we want civilization, we have to be honorable every day. We have to love each other enough to hold ourselves accountable. The rules of kindergarten are the rules we should follow.

I for one cannot figure out how a human being can be raised with such hatred. Who taught him to hate? Who taught him violence was the answer? Who taught him to be so selfish and presumptuous, as to believe whatever he wanted was more important than kindness, love, empathy, tolerance? I don't get it.

This officer was raised to be tolerant, humble, kind, empathetic, giving and loving. He knew how to build a bridge between people of different religious and ethnic backgrounds. He did so much good work. RIP Officer.

How in this great country do we have two families that come from such polar opposites? The wrong man died. I hope legally the perp loses his life quickly via the judicial system.

I think that we have to look at broader patterns as a part of the picture - I mentioned accountability earlier, but if the wealthy and well-connected aren't accountable for their wrong-doings and mistakes, if politicians and police aren't held accountable for theirs, then we create an atmosphere of "anything goes" in an attempt to even the scales at the level of the average citizen. "If they can do X, why should I have to go to jail for Y". "Rules were made to be broken". Honor has to apply to us all.

I agree with your prior post completely, and have snipped this term because I just don't hear that word much any more, from anyone, to describe behavior. And it is really one of the best words. We have become so avoidant of consequences for our actions. We want to do what we want to do, and we don't want to face the music, or say "I was wrong. I hurt someone. I deserve some sort of discipline. I deserve to perform acts of restitution."

And of course, this avoidance is enabled by legal professions as well as social and government institutions. But anyone, from any walk of life, is a better person for saying and doing this. Not only is it right, it forces you to think the next time before you act.

You mentioned another officer, perhaps NYPD Officer Brian Mulkeen who was murdered late last night. By yet another probation violator who wanted to get away with it.

When do we face up to our wrongs? When do we make amends? When do we make a stance against those who do wrong, even when the wrongdoer is someone we love? And when do we forgive, accept restitution, and welcome people back? If we want civilization, we have to be honorable every day. We have to love each other enough to hold ourselves accountable. The rules of kindergarten are the rules we should follow.

I couldn't agree with you, and Payroll, more.

Somehow we have lost our way even more so over the last 6 plus years.

I have said many times before... when evil acts are being proclaimed as good, protected, and acceptable behaviors/acts, while good behaviors, and good acts are now defined as evil acts, we are in a firestorm, absorbed of toxic reeking negativity, and are becoming the most dangerous place on earth for all law abiding citizens who have been subjected to it for far too long.

But I have lived a very long time, and seen our nation in turmoil before.

We law abiding citizens are also to blame for allowing it to continue for so many years, and remained silent instead of never taking up for ourselves on an individual basis.

But when watching all of this current turmoil very closely for many many years now, I know without any doubt, maybe for the first time, millions are finally realizing they too have the same powerful freedom to express how they feel, and more, and more.. are rising to their feet to also exercise their right of freedom of speech, even though in the most free country in the world many good people's voices are trying to be surpressed even now. :(

I have always stressed here when I've posted anything...I can only be true to myself.

I will not let anyone else define me who has never met me nor anyone who claims I'm only one way because of what category or group they decide to lump me in for their own ill gotten gains.

Imo, I'm not alone either who refuses such unfairness. I'm just one of many millions who will defend the rule of law, and order that once brought great pride to most all of us.

Jmho

Last edited:
I'm just one of many millions who will defend the rule of law, and order that once brought great pride to most all of us.

Thanks for this reminder that there are millions of us. We need to stand by each other, and see beyond our differences to stand together for what's right and good and peaceful. In honor of Officer Dhaliwal and so many other police, servicemen and servicewomen, and civilians who sacrificed for the country we love.

More so now than ever, I think back often about what my mother told me when saying everyone should be very careful what they wish for....

Like she, and many of my elderly family members said who I later realized had so much wisdom because they too had seen very tragic times happening during their lifetime as well.

I remember well how they said for those who readily point their finger at someone else as if they are perfect, sitting in pompous judgement... are often the very ones exposed as the ones who have filthy dirty hands themselves.

In other words often it winds up boomaranging pointing right at them in the end.

It convinced me that some may be able to fool some, but they cannot fool most.

Jhmo

Last edited:
My Facebook feed is full of people sharing videos of him, interacting with the community and children. I will try to find some msm links. There are supposed to be many events honoring him today and the Chik-fil-a he frequented set up a memorial for him.

For 10 minutes Loretta Hall performed CPR on the fallen deputy, all the while saying "wake up, wake up."
'I heard a gunshot, and I ran over' | Woman who tried to save Deputy Dhaliwal says she kept hoping

The sheriff's office is asking the public to attend the vigil.
Candlelight vigil planned for Deputy Dhaliwal on Monday night

FALLEN DEPUTY: Several events this weekend set to honor HCSO deputy

Cypress-area Chick-fil-A honors Deputy Dhaliwal

My Facebook feed is full of people sharing videos of him, interacting with the community and children. I will try to find some msm links. There are supposed to be many events honoring him today and the Chik-fil-a he frequented set up a memorial for him.

For 10 minutes Loretta Hall performed CPR on the fallen deputy, all the while saying "wake up, wake up."
'I heard a gunshot, and I ran over' | Woman who tried to save Deputy Dhaliwal says she kept hoping

The sheriff's office is asking the public to attend the vigil.
Candlelight vigil planned for Deputy Dhaliwal on Monday night

FALLEN DEPUTY: Several events this weekend set to honor HCSO deputy

Cypress-area Chick-fil-A honors Deputy Dhaliwal

Thanks for sharing this. What a great loss, though I suppose if he inspires people to be strong and good, then that is something. I feel so badly for Ms. Hall.

Officer Sandeep Singh Dhaliwall himself believed in rehabilitating prisoners, and giving them hope for a decent post-release life.

So true. So true.

Thank God we now finally have major prison reforms enacted. My heart breaks it took this long to right such a terrible wrong.

I have seen many of them of late who tell their heartfelt stories, and how this has helped them greatly.

Now the ones who are succeeding by the new prison reform now pays it forward by being part of other lives, and their new promising beginnings.

I'm thankful to see the harsh prison laws enacted in the 90s now become a bad memory of the past.

I read every day or see on FNN about another beautiful story in the news how so many of our police officers reach out to help those in need. even taking them under their wing being the role models to many of society's children who desperately are in need of one.

Many buy food or clothing out of their own pockets, even though they are way under paid, still always trying to help others in need, and devote much of their off duty time doing so.

I have witnessed the kindness, loving and giving heart many times myself, since one of our own beloved grandsons is also a deputy sheriff Sgt. He did it for years before he was married, and now it continues since becoming married last year, with his wife helping now who is also a first responder. :)

We must again recognize all of these countless beautiful human beings that fill the world we live in, who live their lives with honor ..who stays the course of the moral, and just path. No matter how unfairly they are all vilified, they still stay true to themselves, and what they believe in.

Jmho

Last edited:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert