AMBER ALERT NJ - Dulce Mariá Alavez, 5, abducted at Bridgeton City Park, Cumberland County, 16 Sept 2019 #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Also, another idea that has been brewing: what if it was a high school student?

Red pants, orange sneakers (air jordans) and acne...it's after school...not that far fetched.
The description does sound like that of a younger person, like a teenager or someone in their early twenties. I wonder if by "pants" it could be any type of pants, like sweatpants or some type of casual pants with an elastic waistband.

Not everybody really cares about color coordinating their clothing.
True, and since he was wearing sneakers it's not likely that the outfit would match.
Not many men care about coordinating their outfit with their sneakers. Or women either for that matter. Especially if it's just a casual outfit, which is common.
IMO

and how is it possible that no police car license plate reader caught the license plate of a red van in the vicinity in that time frame? I assume they have pulled the reg of all red vans in the area.

If the suspect is not on CCTV with his red van, sliding doors and tinted windows, what route from the park affords the least surveillance? Where did he go next?

Maybe they need new eyes to reexamine the men on the baskeball court. Did anyone leave and then reappear for instance.
Yes, for all we know the suspect could have been watching the game, but if none of the witnesses actually saw the abduction, they may have remembered a man matching the description that the child, or whoever saw the man, provided. Imo

and how is it possible that no police car license plate reader caught the license plate of a red van in the vicinity in that time frame? I assume they have pulled the reg of all red vans in the area.
He may have taken a route where there were no cameras, and even if the vehicle was spotted on surveillance cameras, it may not be that easy to see the license plates. Imo

In all seriousness, if I were in that convenience store and saw Dulce, I might have been looking at her with no intention of any abductions. She is wearing clothes with sparkles on, she is carrying her brother around at one point, at another point she is standing on one foot. Certainly she doesn't strike me as a shy child, and is behaving in an entertaining manner that somebody could look at without any ill intentions.

In all seriousness, if I were in that convenience store and saw Dulce, I might have been looking at her with no intention of any abductions. She is wearing clothes with sparkles on, she is carrying her brother around at one point, at another point she is standing on one foot. Certainly she doesn't strike me as a shy child, and is behaving in an entertaining manner that somebody could look at without any ill intentions.

Well seeing as this child is now missing, that's super naive. Everything needs to be looked at skeptically with a fine tooth comb. EVERYTHING.

I agree that it is alarming about the sexual assault and sexual offenders but those offenders go for teenagers not prepubescent little girls, thats a totally different critter. They are at risk for reoffending and attacking more teenage girls. I believe we should be looking for offenders that have a history of assault on little girls, not necessarily little boys either. Not tweens, not teens or adult women but little girls. & if I'm not mistaken.m, accordng to WS TOS, we cannot sleuth the offender registry and post about what we find here.
*technically prepuescent isnt even a 5 yr old, its 9 yrs to 14 yrs the time before puberty begins. Its sick that offender fall into categories but I believ a lot of research has been done about this. They have a predilection for a certain age bracket..i just read an article on crossover offenders from the 90's. They do rely on the offender self reporting so maybe this is all wrong but its what we always seem to hear. I would surmise that its not impossible for an offender to start small amd graduate to what they really prefer? That sounds so horrible.
Is there anyone on WS that can educate us on the likelihood of a crossover offender?

I am confident LE hit the s.o. registry early on and if they're smart they found these "hold for ICE" early released sexual offenders early on too
Edit to add, well theure hunting the "hold for ICE" offenders at least. What a mess. Seems like common sense would tell thm thats not a person you just release and ignore ICE or fail to chk w/ then.
I agree with most of your post. '
However, I have seen many sex offenders that have gone for children and teens, sometimes of either sex. Some are just violent predators, and they take whatever opportunity comes their way.

Even if they liked 12 and 13 yr olds the best, if they saw an unsupervised 5 yr old, they might jump on the opportunity because it was there. JMO

They didn’t announce the red van to the public until more than 24 hours after Dulce’s disappearance. Even if the authorities had the vehicle description much sooner, that red van could have been hundreds of miles away already.

I agree with most of your post. '
However, I have seen many sex offenders that have gone for children and teens, sometimes of either sex. Some are just violent predators, and they take whatever opportunity comes their way.

Even if they liked 12 and 13 yr olds the best, if they saw an unsupervised 5 yr old, they might jump on the opportunity because it was there. JMO
We cant forget the rings we hear about too. People like Jeffrey Epstein exist.

People help sickos and join in too i guess, i dont understand how you get to any point that you blv that to be acceptable behaviour. Its hard for me to believe.
There was a bust in 2011 that saved 230 children aged 7 years to 14 years in 30 countries, they were taken to safety, 670 pedos involved. At the time of the article below only 184 of those sick ppl were arrested. It's alarming and if people think these don't exist or another one just like it, didn't take its place, I believe they're mistaken.

Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops

When i first heard about the boy scount camp pedo ring where kids were taken for "camp" amd abused, I thought they must be crazy, no way gotta be false news..i refused to believe that many people would be involved in something so twisted, but then, just reviewing it all, I realised I was in denial. It happened, these things are happening still today, unfortunately.
I dont want to think thats even part of the case for Dulce. I dont believ she was at risk in the sense of not being cared for appropriately. I believe shes been well looked after or I assume that to be the case.
I dont know if the young children mentioned above were at risk. What are factors for 7 yr olds- 14 yr olds?, it scares me to death.

We cant forget the rings we hear about too. People like Jeffrey Epstein exist.

People help sickos and join in too i guess, i dont understand how you get to any point that you blv that to be acceptable behaviour. Its hard for me to believe.
There was a bust in 2011 that saved 230 children aged 7 years to 14 years in 30 countries, they were taken to safety, 670 pedos involved. At the time of the article below only 184 of those sick ppl were arrested. It's alarming and if people think these don't exist or another one just like it, didn't take its place, I believe they're mistaken.

Massive online pedophile ring busted by cops

When i first heard about the boy scount camp pedo ring where kids were taken for "camp" amd abused, I thought they must be crazy, no way gotta be false news..i refused to believe that many people would be involved in something so twisted, but then, just reviewing it all, I realised I was in denial. It happened, these things are happening still today, unfortunately.
I dont want to think thats even part of the case for Dulce. I dont believ she was at risk in the sense of not being cared for appropriately. I believe shes been well looked after or I assume that to be the case.
I dont know if the young children mentioned above were at risk. What are factors for 7 yr olds- 14 yr olds?, it scares me to death.
Pedo's are notorious for taking jobs/volunteer work that gives them access to kids. Unfortunately, you can never be too careful. No overnighters period. Opinion only.

Amateur opinion and speculation

Per the description, orange shoes were sneakers, possibly Nike.
I'm wondering if abductor wore described clothing to intentionally throw off any witnesses. Make people think he could belong to a certain gang. When he's just some everyday Joe. Who blends in the community with everyday clothing on non abduction days.

I wondered if it was some sort of fast food or other uniform too. The larger chains in the US have mostly moved away from garish color combinations,but something regional might use those colors?

If it was a high school student, then theorectically, shouldn't they have found Dulce? Unless, of course, she was killed shortly after and her body is hidden someplace. It would be pretty difficult for a student to hide a living 5 year-old. Where would they keep her?

I wondered if it was some sort of fast food or other uniform too. The larger chains in the US have mostly moved away from garish color combinations,but something regional might use those colors?

If it was a high school student, then theorectically, shouldn't they have found Dulce? Unless, of course, she was killed shortly after and her body is hidden someplace. It would be pretty difficult for a student to hide a living 5 year-old. Where would they keep her?
As long as earthly remains haven't been recovered, we must keep believing this little one is still alive, and keep searching. We also know that if she wasn't absconded to Mexico, that the chances of her being alive are extremely low.
None the less, I applaud LE and Dulce's community for the tremendous effort in trying to find this child.

As long as earthly remains haven't been recovered, we must keep believing this little one is still alive, and keep searching. We also know that if she wasn't absconded to Mexico, that the chances of her being alive are extremely low.
None the less, I applaud LE and Dulce's community for the tremendous effort in trying to find this child.

I'm NOT saying she is deceased. Only expressing doubt that a high school student is responsible. They would have a hard time hiding her, AND they're generally not great at keeping secrets. If a high school student took her? Peers would knlw, and word would get out.

I will be VERY shocked if a teen did this, and she's alive or deceased. They would talk.

I'm NOT saying she is deceased. Only expressing doubt that a high school student is responsible. They would have a hard time hiding her, AND they're generally not great at keeping secrets. If a high school student took her? Peers would knlw, and word would get out.

I will be VERY shocked if a teen did this, and she's alive.
Yes Beek, wasn't suggesting you think she is deceased; I was just expressing my own opinion. Yeah, I don't see a high school kid doing this, but I've been wrong before.

They didn’t announce the red van to the public until more than 24 hours after Dulce’s disappearance. Even if the authorities had the vehicle description much sooner, that red van could have been hundreds of miles away already.
bbm
And, (worse to worst) if her body is not found thrown in the woods or in a shallow grave somewhere local to the area where she was taken, that vehicle probably is hundreds of miles away with little Dulce, and possibly with others of her age.
I do hope the search for her is active, widespread, all-out, and conducted by those with plenty of experience. Everyday is more & more dangerous for her and very frustrating and frightening for those who love her. Oh, I hope she is okay. SMH.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23