Found Deceased IN - Abigail (Abby) Williams, 13, & Liberty (Libby) German, 14, The Delphi Murders 13 Feb 2017 #113

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm having a hard time buying this theory. I think it's quite a leap to go from some unidentified illegal behavior to double homicide. Not to mention the improvisation skills necessary to carry it out. What did he use? His hands? And restrained two girls, with no noise? I just can't see it.

Yeah I have trouble with the idea that they came across illegal activity and were killed because of it.

First, it would have to be someone that knows they know who he is because if it's two stranger young teens, punch them in the face and leave. Worst they do is go to the cops and say "we saw some guy, this big, this color hair, doing whatever" and it'll be real hard to figure out who it was (see how hard it's been to find BG when there's VIDEO of him!!!).

Second, whatever the bad guy is doing, it has to be so bad he'd kill two kids to hide it, yet he's doing it someplace easily accessible in a public area.

And third, whatever he's doing has to be so bad that the girls would turn him in. Are two kids their age going to care so much about drug use they turn some guy in for it? Doubtful.

Last edited:
Today I thought again that the man might be carrying some sort of Okinawa weapon in his pants. Could be a Tonfa, or if anybody Googles tonfa blades and hits images, one could see how easy it is to customize tonfa into any kind of a blade weapon. Why I think the perp is into martial arts, I can’t even tell, but it commonly comes to my mind. Maybe because martial arts are a form of aggressive imaginary world.

Today I thought again that the man might be carrying some sort of Okinawa weapon in his pants. Could be a Tonfa, or if anybody Googles tonfa blades and hits images, one could see how easy it is to customize tonfa into any kind of a blade weapon. Why I think the perp is into martial arts, I can’t even tell, but it commonly comes to my mind. Maybe because martial arts are a form of aggressive imaginary world.
Yep. A guy I am looking at is giving away (or just recently gave) autographed kendo sticks. Even without blades, when inappropriately used they could cause serious damage. And, if he has kendo sticks to practice with, he probably has the real deal.

If he is found I'll sleep better knowing he can’t hurt anyone else': Heartbroken mother of teen murdered in 2017 by Delphi railroad bridge killer caught on Snapchat opens up about her agony as the hunt for her daughter's killer continues

Mother of Delphi railroad bridge murder victim opens up about investigation | Daily Mail Online

19072962-7517539-image-a-23_1569764648965.jpg

+13
A map showing the investigation into the girls' disappearance and body recovery

The whole Martial arts master idea seems unlikely to me IMO. To me, it seems more likely the weapon (if there was one) was something like a hammer.

I've often thought that what might be under the blue shell jacket, kind of in the middle of the chest area, is a tool he used as a choking device, possibly for one of the girls. Could have been used to control one while he ordered them to walk across the mostly flat ground, to the creek. My guess is once they were "down the hill", he very well could have put something around one of the girls' necks.

JMO

-FD

I've often thought that what might be under the blue shell jacket, kind of in the middle of the chest area, is a tool he used as a choking device, possibly for one of the girls. Could have been used to control one while he ordered them to walk across the mostly flat ground, to the creek. My guess is once they were "down the hill", he very well could have put something around one of the girls' necks.

JMO

-FD
Some folks might think it is the fixings for a chloroform attack.....explaining the initial search warrant. IDK if that might be true, though.

Some folks might think it is the fixings for a chloroform attack.....explaining the initial search warrant. IDK if that might be true, though.
Could you please elaborate? I don't understand what you are saying here. What would a chloroform attack entail? And which search warrant?

Could you please elaborate? I don't understand what you are saying here. What would a chloroform attack entail? And which search warrant?
A rag and a bottle. Referring to the search that took place on Bicycle Bridge Road, or whatever that road is called, very early in the investigation. A person who lives or lived there had posted a chloroform meme on SM months before the murders. That might have lead to tips to LE.

Not saying that this is a POI for me atm, but I gather that it might be a POI for posters here, given the many times that search has been referred to on these threads.

JMO

-FD
I think he probably had a few things under that jacket. But I doubt he had a rag and bottle of chloroform or martial arts weapons.

If he is found I'll sleep better knowing he can’t hurt anyone else': Heartbroken mother of teen murdered in 2017 by Delphi railroad bridge killer caught on Snapchat opens up about her agony as the hunt for her daughter's killer continues

Mother of Delphi railroad bridge murder victim opens up about investigation | Daily Mail Online
thanks greg
you can feel anna's pain. gosh I wish there was answers for her.:oops:

reading this article you kindly linked it says about the police and fbi execute a search warrant at the Maxwell family home on the Thursday (girls found mid Tuesday)
does anyone remember why?

thanks

thanks greg
you can feel anna's pain. gosh I wish there was answers for her.:oops:

reading this article you kindly linked it says about the police and fbi execute a search warrant at the Maxwell family home on the Thursday (girls found mid Tuesday)
does anyone remember why?

thanks

Search continues for Delphi killer

Here's a MSM link about the search. It was in response to tips apparently. There are more detailed articles in the media thread linked in post 1.

"Indiana State Police Sgt. Kim Riley said the search was in response to the hundreds of tips they have received over the last 24 hours in connection with the case.

No arrests have been made."

BG, wasn't under the bridge with two girls, OMG, c'mon..

Think i should stop posting here at this point there's always a line of absurdity that's close by in a case without a resolution and clearly to continue posting here i'd need to cross it which i'm not willing to do, good luck and i'll see you guys when he's caught!

Yep, the active imaginations with creating new "facts" is what sends me packing too....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member