Found Deceased UK - Helen O’Brien, 35, Warrington, Cheshire, 25 Sept 2019

Al Ka

Reaction score
Fears grow for heartbroken missing mother-of-two, 35, who has disappeared after her fiancé died two weeks before they were due to marry

19157982-7525255-image-a-548_1569939719196.jpg

A mother-of-two has gone missing just over a year after her fiancé died two weeks before their wedding date.

Police are growing 'increasingly concerned' for Helen O'Brien after she was last seen in her hometown of Warrington, Cheshire, six days ago.

The 35-year-old mother suffered heartbreak when her partner Kevin Reilly died in August last year while they were making the final plans for their wedding.

Miss O'Brien, who has two sons, has also gone through the death of her father and her sister Laura – the latter of whom died in a car crash in January 2000.

The slim 5ft 7in mother was last seen wearing a green jumper on September 25 at 10pm after visiting friends in the Stockton Heath area of her hometown.
---
Her childhood friend Lisa Johnson, 39, told Mirror Online: 'Her fiancé suddenly collapsed and died in front of her at home two weeks before their wedding day.
---
People living in or around the Lime Tree Avenue area were also asked to check any CCTV cameras they have to see if they captured footage of Miss O'Brien.

Drivers who might have captured anything on dashcam footage were also urged to get in touch with police and submit any videos online.

Fears grow for heartbroken missing mother-of-two, 35 | Daily Mail Online
Mum-of-two, 35, goes missing after fiancé dies suddenly two weeks before wedding

“Officers have been searching a number of areas including the Latchford high level bridge known locally as the Cantilever Bridge and are continuing to make a number of enquiries to try and locate her.

Detective Constable Lee Ellis said: “While we continue to search for Helen I am urging anyone who thinks they may have seen her to come forward and let us know.

"Particularly if you were in the area of the bridge between 10-11pm last night and have dash cam footage then please get in touch.”

Police appeal for help tracing missing Helen O’Brien

I feel for Helen deeply :(

My situation is different but I have also lost the closest 4 people during the past 2 years and there’s no single family member left any longer.

I’m praying Helen would fight for herself & her 2 children, and get much needed help for herself.

It doesn’t look good though :(

Mum of missing woman asks public to ‘keep her beautiful daughter in their minds’

“She has two handsome boys who need their mum after losing their dad 12 months ago just before their mum and dad where due to get married, life is not the same without her we miss and love her so much’.

Residents living nearby, especially those in and around Ackers Lane, Ackers Road, Wash Lane and the area around the Cantilever Bridge are being asked to check any sheds or outbuildings in case Helen has taken shelter.

Friends and family who have issued an appeal say Helen may also respond to the name Helen Reilly - the name of her partner.”

Police believe body found in Mersey is missing mum Helen O’Brien

"The body was found in the Mersey near Seacombe, Wirral, at around 5.20pm yesterday, Wednesday.

"Formal identification has not been confirmed, however it is believed to be that of missing woman Helen O’Brien.

"Her family have been informed and are being supported by officers.

"The death is not believed to be suspicious at the current time and a case file will be prepared for the coroner."

I take it the Police having found her mobile phone by the canal, have had divers out searching the canal ?
If not ! Then why not ?
I have friends that live that way, so I will ask them to keep an eye out and report anything they may find.
Let’s hope she is found safe.
Poomba

Fears grow for heartbroken missing mother-of-two, 35, who has disappeared after her fiancé died two weeks before they were due to marry

19157982-7525255-image-a-548_1569939719196.jpg

A mother-of-two has gone missing just over a year after her fiancé died two weeks before their wedding date.

Police are growing 'increasingly concerned' for Helen O'Brien after she was last seen in her hometown of Warrington, Cheshire, six days ago.

The 35-year-old mother suffered heartbreak when her partner Kevin Reilly died in August last year while they were making the final plans for their wedding.

Miss O'Brien, who has two sons, has also gone through the death of her father and her sister Laura – the latter of whom died in a car crash in January 2000.

The slim 5ft 7in mother was last seen wearing a green jumper on September 25 at 10pm after visiting friends in the Stockton Heath area of her hometown.
---
Her childhood friend Lisa Johnson, 39, told Mirror Online: 'Her fiancé suddenly collapsed and died in front of her at home two weeks before their wedding day.
---
People living in or around the Lime Tree Avenue area were also asked to check any CCTV cameras they have to see if they captured footage of Miss O'Brien.

Drivers who might have captured anything on dashcam footage were also urged to get in touch with police and submit any videos online.

Fears grow for heartbroken missing mother-of-two, 35 | Daily Mail Online
Mum-of-two, 35, goes missing after fiancé dies suddenly two weeks before wedding[/QUO

I take it the Police having found her mobile phone by the canal, have had divers out searching the canal ?
If not ! Then why not ?
I have friends that live that way, so I will ask them to keep an eye out and report anything they may find.
Let’s hope she is found safe.
Poomba

Heartbroken family pay tribute to 'beautiful and kind' mum

Heartbroken family pay tribute to 'beautiful and kind' Warrington mum Helen O'Brien

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
buggy8993
Back