GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Nate still would have offered the videos, and they would have seen his truck backed up there, so they would have gone to the work site eventually. Even if he had taken them out at 2:30 am instead of 5:30 he would have shown up on Nate's camera, no? I don't think they would have found the girls in the tanks if SW had been well hidden somewhere else. Except that blondish hair was found on the thief hatch.....
I recall reading somewhere that CW asked his neighbor Nate to see where the cameras pointed because there was stuff being stolen from his truck.
Yes, he was going to be caught regardless.
He was stupid as well as evil thinking everyone would believe his lies and that LE wouldn't verify everything.

IMO, CW is trolling the public and is FOS.
I agree. None of it was what happened.

But good god if this doesn’t reveal how sociopathic/psychopathic/monsterish he is. This does not feel remorse and instead is getting off in reinventing his daughters deaths.

He should have gotten the death penalty. He is evil. And the scariest thing is that no one could tell before.

'When I dug the hole, it seemed a lot deeper than it was. As I pulled on the sheet she rolled out and into the hole. I think she had given birth. She landed face down, I remember being so angry with her that I was not going to change how she landed,' he said.

The autopsy later confirmed that Shanann's amniotic sac containing the fetus was protruding from her vaginal area.
----------------------
No way she "gave birth" from him sitting on her or his rolling her out of a sheet. I think he got that image from Cadle, or his family, via YT sites we all know about. He loves to use verbal bits he gets from others, like the way he says "When she passed". That is Coder/Tammy talk, the way they baby him so he isn't put off if they say, "now after you brutally slaughtered your family, what happened next"?

Last edited:
Everything you all have just said. After seeing the recent replies it’s so clear he is just trying to stay central. He hasn’t changed, he’s still a sociopathic narcissist. He has to have attention. So he has to come up with this garbage.

I want to throat punch both of them. Sadly, I can’t but I’d be glad to do some time for it.
Of course he hasn't changed. Sociopaths can't change. It's genetics.
At least this beast will never breathe fresh air for the rest of his useless life.

I am sick of seeing articles about this monster he should not be allowed to cause ongoing additional distress to Shan’ann, the girl’s and Nico’s loved ones. Why can’t they put him in a prison anonymously like the monster who murdered Mr. and Mrs Closs and stop his “fan mail”?

It is absolutely disgusting publishing a book of his letters I feel like writing to the publisher as they are disgraceful.

Too bogus. Why would he kill the girls and then go have a discussion with Shan'ann. What was there to discuss at that point? That he wanted a divorce? He says he killed them (he thought) before he went in with SW to have "the argument".

Last edited:
I just finished reading the article. I will not be buying or reading the book. I have no interest in anyone, other than Shan’anns family earning a dime from this unspeakable tragedy.

But it was heartbreaking to read he smothered the girls prior to killing SW, and that they woke back up, only to be killed at the work site. (Omg)

Yea I’m crying again and I wish he’d just drop dead or something.
1. He’s a lying liar who lies. I don’t believe any story he’s told yet.

2. Someone will eventually kill him in prison, I’m betting. He’s too clueless and full of himself, and he’s going to think people like him when really they hate him because he’s a baby and child murderer...I just really think it will eventually happen.

1. He’s a lying liar who lies. I don’t believe any story he’s told yet.

2. Someone will eventually kill him in prison, I’m betting. He’s too clueless and full of himself, and he’s going to think people like him when really they hate him because he’s a baby and child murderer...I just really think it will eventually happen.
yes he is delusional. In talking about having his pictures taken away, he says some inmate wrote to him and said they'd have to take pics away from 500 to 600 ppl who have done the same act. No Christopher I don't think there are 500 or 600 guys in jail for murdering the pregnant wife, 2 little kids and then desecration of bodies in oil tanks.

Too bogus. Why would he kill the girls and then go have a discussion with Shan'ann. What was there to discuss at that point? That he wanted a divorce? He says he killed them (he thought) before he went in with SW to have "the argument".
Yes. If he’s killed the girls at that point, as he believed, then the fight is irrelevant. He’s going to kill Shanann, as that’s the final step of his plan. He’s not going to mess around by having some sort of an argument with her.

So this doesn’t jibe, and is more nonsense from him. This guy lies about things that there’s no reason to lie about.

Agree with so much that has already been said here about this latest twist. I wish the media would quit giving him oxygen, or that there is some legal means by which Shannan's family can sue the author.

I think he's manipulating this woman who wrote the book. <barf>
As a woman-hater, he gets off on that, and as a narcissist he loves being in the news.

Bet he misses his fancy sports shirt from his porch interview days.

I better stop before the mods give me a timeout lol

Agree with so much that has already been said here about this latest twist. I wish the media would quit giving him oxygen, or that there is some legal means by which Shannan's family can sue the author.

I think he's manipulating this woman who wrote the book. <barf>
As a woman-hater, he gets off on that, and as a narcissist he loves being in the news.

Bet he misses his fancy sports shirt from his porch interview days.

I better stop before the mods give me a timeout lol

Inmates will hear of the latest confessions, and realize this Creep does want to be 'in the news', as you state La Louvre.
Having CW's life ended, while in Prison, will bring 'news.'
Surely this will happen.
MOO.

The Mom. He's done it all along. He said he left home at 18 and NEVER WENT BACK. He tells Dad and the cops that he killed SW because she killed the girls. Then, 3 months later he tells Mom/Dad/Sis he pleads guilty to killing all three "For a Reason". I have no sympathy for what CindyW has done to the Rzuceks, and I think she's stupid, but hearing something like that from her son must have sent her even more quickly down to the loony bin. He confesses on 18 Feb to the FBI, etc, before telling Mom. (or Dad or Sis). His type of abuse to people he loves is the worst kind because there is no way to fight it.
It appears, after watching the family dynamics, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just my opinion.

It appears, after watching the family dynamics, the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. Just my opinion.

I don’t think many people would disagree with you, and I certainly don’t.

I think Cindy and Jamie are quite sick and disturbed themselves. Cindy for attacking Shanann in the media, and Jamie doing it from the shadows.

Vile people.

In that letter, CW says the following:

“I knew what was going to happen the day before and I did nothing to stop it!”

Like he was being guided by some malevolent force, and he was powerless to fight it.

He’s making it seem like it wasn’t his choice, and is skirting responsibility.

He could have stopped this by not doing it in the first place.

One thing is certain, sitting in prison for a year hasn’t taught him a thing!

The horrendous murders of his family has only bounced around in his head as to how to spin the story as he wrote in his confession.

We haven’t heard one word of regret, shame, sorry, or anything close to him being in the wrong. His thoughts were all with being with his mistress. A grown man who was living in Neverland. Never take responsibility for doing anything wrong. In his mind, he is perfect! He never learned that there were consequences for doing things wrong! Mommy or Daddy couldn’t get him out of this!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie