Australia Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #48

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coldpizza

Retired WS Staff
Reaction score
William Tyrrell: ‘One million reasons’ to come forward over toddler’s abduction
7:29pm September 12, 2016

http%3a%2f%2fprod.static9.net.au%2f_%2fmedia%2fimages%2f2015%2fapril%2f17%2f1604_william_tyrrell_1.ashx%3fw%3d603

A $1 million reward, the largest in New South Wales history, has been announced for information that leads to the arrest of the person who abducted missing toddler William Tyrrell, or for the boy’s safe return or recovery.

William, then aged three, went missing from the backyard of his grandmother’s home in Kendall, on the state's mid-north coast, on September 12, 2014.

[...]

"You’re in a much better position if you come to us than if we come to you."

Det. Insp. Jubelin also said the investigation was "a long way" from going to a coronial inquest, and that police did not believe William's family were involved.

PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

They can be identified as bio mother etc & female foster carer etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE
CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

Rules Etiquette & Information

William Tyrrell MEDIA/TIMELINE *NO DISCUSSION*

Thread #28 Thread #29 Thread #30 Thread #31 Thread #32 Thread #33 Thread #34 Thread #35
Thread #36 Thread #37 Thread #38 Thread #39 Thread #40 Thread #41 Thread #42

Thread #43 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #43
Thread #44 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #44
Thread #45 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #45
Thread #46 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #46
Thread #47 - Australia - Australia - William Tyrrell, 3, Kendall, Nsw, 12 Sept 2014 - #47

Last edited by a moderator:
PLEASE PAY ATTENTION TO WHAT IS WRITTEN BELOW. YOU MUST FOLLOW WHAT IS OUTLINED OR YOU WILL BE TIMED OUT OR BANNED!!!!

Thanks to DrSleuth for your help in writing up the information needed for the discussion.

Here is what we can and cannot discuss.

No identifying the biological family, the foster family or any associates ( ie siblings, etc ) or their addresses, places of employment or childcare, etc

At the inquest, they are known as biological mother & father. Foster family are known as FFC ( female foster carer ) MFC ( male foster carer ) FFGM ( female foster grandmother ) etc
REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Prior to the coronial inquest, the bio families could be identified, but it was overturned by the coroner for the inquest.

I am very sorry it took me so long to open this thread back up. Please keep in mind we are short handed so if this thread starts to get out of control with alerts we will have to close it again.
Please do not hesitate to alert but make sure the alert is truly needed. We have experienced a lot of tit for tat alerts and that makes me foam at the mouth, grow hair on my hands and my teeth turn into fangs. In other words please be sure when you post you are posting within our terms of service.

Thank you,
Tricia

I will keep posting the information as soon as we are certain everyone understands who they cannot identify. One more time:

REMEMBER THE ABOVE PEOPLE CANNOT BE IDENTIFIED USING THEIR INITIALS.

Please continue discussing William's case here.

Thread reply bans are in place for members who have made personal attacks against other members and for members who insinuate the foster family either have involvement or are covering up.

A work I progress... But trying to note down all the cars.
disclaimer: I am not inferring any cars mentioned are involved just good to have a list of all cars.

Cars of interest or mentioned in media

• Grey Isuzu Ute with canopy (cctv - mentioned in podcast 1 of where is William tyrell)
  • Beige or fawn 4wd older box style (witness statement only - By RC)
  • Blue iridescent sedan (witness statement only - by RC)
  • White wagon (old) (witness statement only - by Foster Mother)
  • Grey sedan (old) (witness statement only - by Foster Mother)
  • White van (bonny hills area not specified Area searches by police. (witness statement only neighbour confirmed NOT BS vehicle)
  • white Holden Commodore speeding -(witness statement only - Palmer and Mcneilly?)
  • Burnt out car (to be confirmed)
  • Dull red dull Nissan Patrol wagon, a 90s model (witness statement only - PS - day before wt missing)
  • Grey Freelander (witness statement only - PS)
  • dark grey, old-model, medium-sized sedan(Witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • White station wagon (witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • dark green or greyish-coloured sedan. (Witness statement only drove past kids playing)
  • white commodore corrected by PS to Camry possibly 90s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
  • Blue commodore possibly 60s or 70s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
Confirmed vehicles and owners
  • White Suzuki van (RD confirmed via police video and warrant to inspect)
  • 2014 Land Rover discovery (foster carers confirmed)
  • White Holden commodore (TJ vehicle car searched confirmed)
  • old silver Holden VX Commodore (Kim Loweke confirmed from Kim)
*last updated 3 October 2019 3.12pm AEST

Last edited:
disclaimer: I am not inferring any cars mentioned are involved just good to have a list of all cars.

• Grey Isuzu Ute with canopy (cctv - mentioned in podcast 1 of where is William tyrell)
  • White van (driven up Bater creek fire trail (witness statement only BS neighbour confirmed NOT BS vehicle)
  • white Holden Commodore speeding -(witness statement only - Palmer and Mcneilly?)
  • Dull red dull Nissan Patrol wagon, a 90s model (witness statement only - PS - day before wt missing)
  • dark grey, old-model, medium-sized sedan(Witness statement only - Foster Grandma)
  • dark green or greyish-coloured sedan. (Witness statement only drove past kids playing)

This is fantastic, thanks JW :)

Sorry, not understanding. Do you think you could explain in further detail?
That BS had evidence of his alibis and LE knew it?
Perhaps that is why his lawyer is litigating against NSW police? Maybe one of the reasons for it?
(quote)
Mr Spedding's lawyer Peter O'Brien on Friday confirmed to AAP legal action would be taken against police on the grounds of malicious prosecution, misfeasance in public office and collateral abuse of process.

The claim is set to be filed next week.
Spedding to sue NSW Police over treatment in Tyrrell case

• White van (driven up Bater creek fire trail (witness statement only BS neighbour confirmed NOT BS vehicle)
  • 2014 Land Rover discoveryple
    This is fantastic, thanks JW :)

please feel free to reply with additional vehicles and I’ll add ;)

Or with amendments where I’ve stuffed up!

Just a slight correction, the white van seen by BS neighbour wasn't driven up Bater creek fire trail, it was in Bonny Hills.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the area police would begin searching was near Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road in Bonny Hills, but she would not divulge the exact location.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...r-missing-william-tyrell-20150302-13s798.html

Hi @JWSleuth
Thanks for doing both lists ... I was going to attempt same today ...

Can you also add these 2 Cars into the list please ??
The ones witnessed by PS 2 days before ...

From Lia Harris Court Tweets :
He told the court he now believes the white car was an older model Toyota Camry. Possibly a 90s model. The other was a “blue one... an older model” sedan. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Mr Savage tells the court he recalls seeing two cars parked on the street two days before William disappeared. He described them as a white one and a blue one, “maybe 60s or 70s” and both Holdens. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

It sure is a large list of cars ... considering the dead end culdesac had 4 house and was on the edge of town!!!IMO

Thanks again!

please feel free to reply with additional vehicles and I’ll add ;)

Just a slight correction, the white van seen by BS neighbour wasn't driven up Bater creek fire trail, it was in Bonny Hills.

A NSW Police spokeswoman said the area police would begin searching was near Houston Mitchell Drive and Long Point Road in Bonny Hills, but she would not divulge the exact location.

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw...r-missing-william-tyrell-20150302-13s798.html
thank you! I’ll check and update :)

Last edited:
theres also this car, but i remember in a msm video interview the car parked in her driveway was more a sporty blue colour car, may be wrong though?
actually no, just checked its silver!

Ms Loweke owns an old silver Holden VX Commodore – similar in shape and colour to the description of one of the cars that was parked outside William’s grandmother’s home in Kendall, NSW, when he went missing on September 12, 2014.

New lead questioned by police over William Tyrrell's disappearance - Mouths of Mums

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Last edited:
Hi @JWSleuth
Thanks for doing both lists ... I was going to attempt same today ...

Can you also add these 2 Cars into the list please ??
The ones witnessed by PS 2 days before ...

From Lia Harris Court Tweets :
He told the court he now believes the white car was an older model Toyota Camry. Possibly a 90s model. The other was a “blue one... an older model” sedan. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

Mr Savage tells the court he recalls seeing two cars parked on the street two days before William disappeared. He described them as a white one and a blue one, “maybe 60s or 70s” and both Holdens. @10NewsFirst @10Daily

It sure is a large list of cars ... considering the dead end culdesac had 4 house and was on the edge of town!!!IMO

Thanks again!

me too! Hence the rushed imperfect list :rolleyes:

it’s a start though and we can fix it from here

theres also this car, but i remember in a msm video interview the car parked in her driveway was more a sporty blue colour car, may be wrong though?

Ms Loweke owns an old silver Holden VX Commodore – similar in shape and colour to the description of one of the cars that was parked outside William’s grandmother’s home in Kendall, NSW, when he went missing on September 12, 2014.

New lead questioned by police over William Tyrrell's disappearance - Mouths of Mums

We’re for Sydney | Daily Telegraph

Also sounds a lot like the car that was seen by PS ... re the blue ... and older Holden ...

Edited to Add great memory and find @bearbear

• White van (bonny hills area not specified Area searches by police. (witness statement only neighbour confirmed NOT BS vehicle)
  • white commodore corrected by PS to Camry possibly 90s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
  • Blue commodore possibly 60s or 70s model (witness statement only - PS - 2 days before wt missing)
  • old silver Holden VX Commodore (Kim Loweke confirmed from Kim)
*last updated 3 October 2019 3.12pm AEST
Thanks for all the work you have put into this JW.
The Blue commodore couldnt have been a 60,s model,they didnt start making them until 78.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd