Found Deceased UK - Libby Squire, 21, last seen outside Welly club, Hull, 31 Jan 2019 #17 *ARREST*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seperately i can't believe there hasn't been a charge yet. Ive been thinking it was imminent for a while. I don't want hope to wane that Libby and her family will ever get Justice for what happened to her.
The Police are investigating – what can I do?
This article goes into.some detail about CPS bringing charges.
Would LE mention anything publicy if the charge they were preparing to put to CPR were ever dropped ?
Not accepted? Would this be public knowledge?

Seperately i can't believe there hasn't been a charge yet. Ive been thinking it was imminent for a while. I don't want hope to wane that Libby and her family will ever get Justice for what happened to her.
If it took the police a long time to put together the case - with what sounds like lots of different analysis - perhaps it will take CPS a long time to go through it? I'm hoping.

So her funeral is next week. Anyone else think they have either planned this for a long time (usually takes about a week I thought to organise) or they have news about charges (and so are happy to lay her to rest) that we might hear about soon. I have my fingers crossed it’s the latter.

So her funeral is next week. Anyone else think they have either planned this for a long time (usually takes about a week I thought to organise) or they have news about charges (and so are happy to lay her to rest) that we might hear about soon. I have my fingers crossed it’s the latter.
I hope for charges soon but as LE have to luxury of waiting before chargingPR so I hope any news comes afterwards so they can bury their beautiful girl without reference to him

I guess they will have planned a special goodbye. Can't imagine what they're going through.

Heartbreaking. Hope you're ok, I know this must remind you of your own daughter.

Sorry folks. My mistake, as it's tomorrow, Thursday. Been all mixed up with my days this week and it's happened a lot since Rachel died.

No we'll never be okay again. Just took the dog round the block and been crying my eyes out. I know what those poor parents must be going through. My wife could hardly walk on the day of the funeral. I'd to keep strong to carry the coffin with her boyfriend.

"11:11
Humberside Police send heartfelt condolences
A spokesman for the police force said

The funeral for 21-year-old student Libby Squire will take place this afternoon (Thursday, 3 October) in Libby’s home town in Buckinghamshire.

Our thoughts are with Libby’s parents, family and friends, and we send our heartfelt condolences to them on this sad and difficult day."

Libby Squire funeral updates as Hull student is finally laid to rest

Hull Daily Mail will be posting updates about Libby's funeral today. Thinking of her and her family so much today. :(

The perp had wanted her to disappear into the sea, never to be seen again.

But now her family gets to lay her to rest and say a proper goodbye. Sad as it is, this is their first victory against a wicked killer.

I hope there will be many more victories to come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni