OH Pike Co., 8 in Rhoden Family Murdered Over Custody Issue, 4 Members Wagner Family Arrested #51

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, winning especially the first trial is crucial. I think the reason Jake's attorneys put his speedy trial deadline all the way to a whopping January 2021, is because his attorneys feel his best chance at acquittal comes if his other family members go to trial before him.
Muffled Attempt - Homeamde Silencers - Bev Fitchett's Guns Magazine
A firearm silencer is really a muffler, just like the one on your car, truck, or tractor. Thus, a small muffler from a lawn mower makes a fine improvised silencer for your gun.
A bit of Maglite barrel and you are suppressed...

Yes. From Peterson Rd. Well search. October 31, 2018
Information from Maglite (1 p)

Jake Discovery

Is there a list of what they found in the well? I have problems reading those discovery things.

Is there a list of what they found in the well? I have problems reading those discovery things.

What they found in the Well search -- a silencer or parts to make a silencer -- is what turned out to be the last piece of evidence they needed to make the arrests.

Homemade silencer last piece of evidence in Pike County murder case

Maglite flashlights are common for making silencers. My take on it is that the cylinder of a maglite flashlight was found in the Well and it had been converted into a silencer.

There was some type of ballistic match found on it at the lab.
This evidence went before the GJ and the GJ brought the indictments against them.

260 Peterson Road Well Search (10/31/18) :

BCI Intake photos of recovered item (7 photos)

Photos from search (21)

ATF report (11/7/18) (8 pp)

Information from Maglite (1 p)

"This is one of the ways to make a DIY silencer. With just a Maglite and a few other pieces of equipment you can make your very own suppressor out of a flashlight."

https://i.pinimg.com/originals/b0/b0/39/b0b0399b9c0f963a0794d6f5a863ed3d.jpg

DIY Plans For A Super Simple DIY Silencer

Last edited:
Thank you for posting that! Amazing they finally consented to let her wear civilian clothes, but it's surprising her attorneys were asking that she be allowed to appear without any restraints at all.

WRT the offer of AC to write summaries to focus defense attorneys on portions of the evidence files pertaining to their clients - pretty sure she offered to do that for all the defendants attorneys at the last hearing. It should make things go quicker for them.

Also seriously doubting that they're having much trouble opening files. Unless they came off the ark (people, not the files), they must be familiar with file extensions and the hundreds of work arounds to open the more unique ones. moo STALL TACTIC

I agree, winning especially the first trial is crucial. I think the reason Jake's attorneys put his speedy trial deadline all the way to a whopping January 2021, is because his attorneys feel his best chance at acquittal comes if his other family members go to trial before him.

Then his attorneys can gain tremendous insight into what worked and what did not work at his family member's trials. Jake is out for Jake. I think the "all for one and one for all" is gone at this point.

You know on a sinking ship?

It's "every man for himself."

..... 2 Cents......

I still think somebody is going to flip. Maybe it's Jake. (For a lesser sentence)

I still think somebody is going to flip. Maybe it's Jake. (For a lesser sentence)

The only lesser sentence is LWOP. There would be riots in the streets at the Waverly Courthouse if Jake got any less. They wouldn't want him back in their community..2 Cents

I always wondered why they were not charged with Child Endangerment ?

If you murder someone and leave their children alone -- even if you didn't know there were children in the home -- seems you should be held accountable but I never see those kinds of charges come up for anyone....HUMMM....?

When the property was sold at 260 Peterson road someone had a $20000 dollar builder lean for the new barn, it had to be paid before the house was to be sold,

8/13/2016 listed started $260,00
8/16/2016 listed raised $270,000
9/27/2016 listed price dropped $180,000
10/04/2016 listed price drops to $155,000
2/17/2017 list price pending $155,000
3/11/2017 list price removed
3/17/2017 house sold $35,000

On Defiance Farm Facebook, Angela Wagner writes about their new barn being a winter project and this was May 23rd 2016.
They hired someone to build their barns, just maybe the carpenters saw quite of bit going on, like maybe practice of what to do the night of the murders, because how it went down they didn’t play it by ear nor just what happened (Happened)

Johnny, I asked for clarification your draining the swamp post, so I'm confused. TIA

Johnny, I asked for clarification your draining the swamp post, so I'm confused. TIA
Well if you would go back and listen to old news interviews that was did with Lenard Manley, he said that things have been covered up in Pike County for many years and the law suits that FW put against people she was selling land to on land contacts with a interested rate that is not heard of, for a county attorney and the local judge to let the Wagners by with all the run in that they had with the law for all those years to end up with innocent kids being executed like they where, so yes I do think that any political person that has been in office in that county over the past 10 years need to be checked out by the state, JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288