GUILTY CO - Shanann Watts (34), Celeste"Cece" (3) and Bella (4), Frederick, 13 Aug 2018 *CW LWOP* #72

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am so sick of this piece of crap, and now this. And have you guys seen the "book" his vile mother wrote/is writing? The first chapter alone is so reprehensible I could strangle her myself. I was just on Facebook searching Shanann's name and it popped up in my search. How can one be so delusional and disgusting? I am so desperately sorry for the Rzuceks. This is unbelievable.
Anyone have a spare torch and pitchfork?

This is beyond vile. She is a very bitter and evil

Good call! When is it available? October 7 or 9th?

Putting on my never-ending to-do list. (sigh) MOO

October 7, IIRC from the article. I checked Amazon a little earlier, after I posted that, and it wasn't even listed (!). So I plan to keep checking.

Hold it! Put your basement minions to work! They can handle this! ;)

October 7, IIRC from the article. I checked Amazon a little earlier, after I posted that, and it wasn't even listed (!). So I plan to keep checking.

Lol, I think they're already about to go on strike! Hahaha! :p

Thank you - I'm going with October 7. MOO

The latest from Daily Mail is absolutely disgusting

I hope very painful harm comes to him in prison.

He grievously wounds Shannan, Bella and Cece, and their family and friends with every breath he has.

From the article:
Watts also claims to still love Nichol Kessinger, ...

Watts has wondered about where Nichol is, and told Cadle he has received some letters and postcards, signed with different names, and wonders if they might be from the woman he does call 'his soulmate.'

Cadle later wrote: 'After Christopher killed his family and drove away, Nikki texted him to look up the song by Metallica band called ''Battery.'' I challenge you to look up the full lyrics of this song. I find it interesting that we should believe it's only a coincidence.'
It sounds like Cadle has suspicions about NK as well.
And since CW remains obsessed with NK and is still hoping to hear from her, it makes me wonder whether leaking these half-truths is veiled threat that he will continue to reveal more over time if he doesn't. JMO

On the Amazon site you have to search for "Letters from Christopher Cadle" They have it hidden behind the author until it comes out.

On the Amazon site you have to search for "Letters from Christopher Cadle" They have it hidden behind the author until it comes out.

I found it on Amazon
"Letters from Christopher: The Tragic Confessions of the Watts Family Murders Paperback – September 26, 2019
by Cheryln Cadle (Author)"

And I'm off to contact them about it.

Thanks @NuttMegg!

ETA: I have contacted Amazon about removing this from their site. I reminded them that they removed accused murderer Ayoola Ajayi's book and asked that they remove this one. I got an automated response that customer service would email me within 12 hours, so we will see.

Last edited:
As CW has the habit I and others have mentioned before of picking out words and thoughts of other people to reuse as his own, I think that statement about his attorney team knowing he was different, etc actually came from Graham Coder. Remember Coder gave him that soft soap job about being able to know in the future if it was just a "Chris Watts", (as opposed to a REAL murderer) so please tell Coder more.....I'm surprised Christopher isn't bragging about being a "truth teller".
CW really is delusional and though people say he has a reasonable IQ, there is something very, very stupid about him - some weird blankness and absolute idiocy, in the manner of his absolutely moronic presentation about how kids can help a marriage that is falling apart - he sounded fantastically dumb and weirdly robotic. This story keeps getting worse, and it always seems like it can't get worse. He says he will take to the grave where he got the oxycodone from - does this mean he got it from the lovely Nichol K? If she is indeed his soulmate, those are two very evil souls. And it is starting to seem plausible that he is hiding something even worse - either he killed those darlings children first and his poor wife had to know it, or he dumped his precious children alive in those vats of oil. The idea that he is the good guy all right with Jesus is a joke -- Chris, you are an evil snake, and for what you did, if there is a hell you will be burning in it. If there is hell on earth, you belong in it. I hope he gets tortured in this life, he certainly deserves it. Yes, IMO and MOO. Monstrous, monstrous man, oh the banality of evil - he is the most boring, pompous, robotic, and EVIL subhuman who would be an argument for the death penalty. He is lower than the scum under our shoes. Again, MOO.

Any word on what CW's defensive and aggressive family are doing/saying? So quick to blame "that woman" for the evil deeds of their truly monstrous son. Those innocent and beautiful victims should haunt his dreams, not bring him comfort - he deserves no droplet of good in his miserable life. Oh he wants to be a chaplain? For the devil, maybe. MOO.

"She asked Watts if he had kept anything from the police about Kessinger's involvement.

'I do not believe in my heart that Nikki knew he was going to murder his family. I think the only part she played is that she wanted him to leave Shanann and the girls - and she wanted it yesterday,' Cadle said."
------------------------------
Ah yes, the ultimatums, the 111 minute phone call on the 12th, the contentious dinner the night of the 11th.

Last edited:
"The Watts family helped her in the beginning by sharing stories and photos but she began to question their motives.

'It turned into more of a Shanann bashing because Cindy does not believe that Christopher killed his daughters,' Cadle said. 'She believes that Cece and Bella were killed by Shanann. Their entire motive has been to clear their son's name. I understand it would be very hard to admit that your son could do anything so awful.

'In the beginning, I felt it was out of their pain but it didn't take long to see that they were trying to push the narrative of the book. When I wouldn't write what they wanted me to write, his mother became very angry with me.'

The more that the author has learned about Watts' upbringing, the more unsettled she became."
'Cindy [Watts] told me that she always wanted to know his thoughts, that she would question Christopher all the time, what's on your mind? What are you thinking about? She would insist that he told her.

'Cindy also felt like he loved his father more than he loved her and that bothered her.'

"Watts was so enamored with Kessinger, he tried to cause Shanann to miscarry their son Nico, after Kessinger told him she wanted to 'give him his first son'"
----------------------
When was the gender of the baby learned?

In the attached article, by August 6th, Shanann knew she was pregnant with a boy. I'll look some more to see if the exact date she learned the baby's gender is stated.

Texts show relationship between a pregnant Colorado woman and husband who later killed her

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa