Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it just me or is every woman photographed by FD or photographed with FD a long haired, pretty brunette?

According to his interview in the Greek paper, his marriage lost romance in 2010. A cheating husband'll do that. That he thought they could all live in 4J together, his wife, their children, his mistress, her child is sickening. I can't fathom the heartache he caused....

MOO

Has Meehan resigned or been fired yet?
Did he report the disturbing comment he heard FD say re DNA before JD went missing? Really, that's their job, isn't it? To pick up on these kinds of things.
The current status of GAL Meehan is UNKNOWN. I check the CT Family Court website weekly to check to see if Judge Heller has issued an order or scheduled a hearing but as yet nothing that I can see. Perhaps Judge Heller will handle the situation the same way she handled Atty. P, behind closed doors and permit a resignation. IDK. Perhaps its an issue of continuity for the sake of the children or perhaps Judge Heller needs GAL Meehan for the ongoing custody issues. IDK but the requests for the dismissal of GAL Meehan have been kicking around now for quite awhile but as we have seen in other cases, things sometimes move slowly in CT......

MOO

Is it just me or is every woman photographed by FD or photographed with FD a long haired, pretty brunette?

According to his interview in the Greek paper, his marriage lost romance in 2010. A cheating husband'll do that. That he thought they could all live in 4J together, his wife, their children, his mistress, her child is sickening. I can't fathom the heartache he caused....

MOO

What a guy....Just doing a quick search to find a FD article and up popped his FORE Group bio--Talk about irony.

The bio mentions as one of his outstanding traits his "integrity". Then, in the same paragraph, it states in lives with his 5 children in the Farmington home. He NEVER lived in the home with the 5 children without JD...the bio, again, of course, makes no mention of his still wife and the mother of his 5 children. Nor did he ever get his pilot's license...AFIK....Grrrrr...Complete idjiot!

Fotis Dulos
Fotis Dulos has distinguished himself as a premier builder and developer in Farmington Valley. Fotis, who also holds a B.A. in Applied Mathematics from Brown University and an MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School has developed his reputation based on integrity, hard work, great communication skills, and stunning homes that people love to live in. Fotis lives in Farmington, Connecticut with his five children, (Names omitted by me) . Fotis also enjoys competitive water skiing, downhill skiing, architecture, reading, flying and playing Legos with his kids.
Fotis Dulos - Fore Group Inc.

Am sure this was posted before, but it struck me as I glanced through it....I've been shaking my head for days over this entire situation. MOO

MOO

IMO FD is a pathological liar so the whole business about JD distancing herself around 2010 is probably made up to cover any timeframe that he thinks his affairs might come to light. At any rate, apparently JD knew of his serial affairs for some time so if she physically distanced herself it may have been to prevent catching SDIs as a practical matter, as well as the obvious reason that he’s a detestable human being. MOO

I also wonder about several photos of one or two women. Does he have fond memories, or is he just hopeful? Are these just the only “friends” who haven’t restricted him from tagging them? Again, MOO.

Exactly... and what kind of mother would put their child in a situation (alone) with 5 children that her daughter didn’t really know .

MT’s daughter was now living in (their) house , probably sleeping in one of (their) rooms while her own mother was shacking up with (their) Dad .

How awkward and uncomfortable MT’s daughter must have felt to be thrust into this Shakespearean plot .

I have a feeling that she has had a dysfunctional childhood from day one. I am not sure of her father but I get the feeling he is a fun loving guy who did not want tied down. I think MT wanted to trap him and it did not work out that way for her.

What a guy....Just doing a quick search to find a FD article and up popped his FORE Group bio--Talk about irony.

The bio mentions as one of his outstanding traits his "integrity". Then, in the same paragraph, it states in lives with his 5 children in the Farmington home. He NEVER lived in the home with the 5 children without JD...the bio, again, of course, makes no mention of his still wife and the mother of his 5 children. Nor did he ever get his pilot's license...AFIK....Grrrrr...Complete idjiot!

Fotis Dulos
Fotis Dulos has distinguished himself as a premier builder and developer in Farmington Valley. Fotis, who also holds a B.A. in Applied Mathematics from Brown University and an MBA in Finance from Columbia Business School has developed his reputation based on integrity, hard work, great communication skills, and stunning homes that people love to live in. Fotis lives in Farmington, Connecticut with his five children, (Names omitted by me) . Fotis also enjoys competitive water skiing, downhill skiing, architecture, reading, flying and playing Legos with his kids.
Fotis Dulos - Fore Group Inc.

Am sure this was posted before, but it struck me as I glanced through it....I've been shaking my head for days over this entire situation. MOO
Was looking for the date on this.
It's apparent to me that once she moved to NC, in his mind, it was over.
But he couldn't let go because she was his livelihood.
Yet, in his sick reasoning he felt entitled to MT.
Even before, really.
MOO.

Was looking for the date on this.
It's apparent to me that once she moved to NC, in his mind, it was over.
But he couldn't let go because she was his livelihood.
Yet, in his sick reasoning he felt entitled to MT.
Even before, really.
MOO.
And MT felt entitled to him -- and to all that was rightfully Jennifer's/ MT seems like a cold piece of work. She seems to style herself after Jennifer - as much as she can, though she doesn't succeed. Funny how she looks so much older though she is the younger one. She's a hard gold-digger, MOO, and a woman who felt validated stealing another woman's man, home, look, and ultimately, life. IMO, MOO.

I’m with you. Unfortunately the hearing was at Bowman’s request’ so likely not LE unless of course they met all together and made this plan.

Moo
I still am puzzling as to Atty B's request. The real question is posed to the small insider circle of criminal defense attorneys practicing in CT. Can any crim defense attorney continue to practice in the small state of CT after sending LE on a $600,000 wild goose chase with, it appears, no body, no weapon and no murder charges and multiple searches including officers hand picking through 1 inch pieces of garbage with cadaver dogs; sending divers in multiple bodies of water all over the state? All on belief that a plea deal is in the works because of the reputation of the old crony crim defense attorney? Can only imagine that this is the last, last, cross my heart hope to die, last iteration of the game. MOO.

And MT felt entitled to him -- and to all that was rightfully Jennifer's/ MT seems like a cold piece of work. She seems to style herself after Jennifer - as much as she can, though she doesn't succeed. Funny how she looks so much older though she is the younger one. She's a hard gold-digger, MOO, and a woman who felt validated stealing another woman's man, home, look, and ultimately, life. IMO, MOO.

ITA...But, if we were to talk with MT, am sure that FD told her the marriage has been over for a long time...we're just staying together for the kids...the kids will be going to school in New Canaan...she'll be living at her parents...blah, blah, blah. The problem I see here is that MT believed him!!!!

That story is so old. Did his "friends" he worked with and she worked with support this silliness? Is she just naïve or looking for a sugar daddy? I think the latter is the winner here. FD appeared to wealthy, he traveled with his kids, he showered MT and her family with words and attention.

The real disconnect is the move to Connecticut...the promise of a job...bringing her daughter to school in CT. (Was last school term the first or second for her at EW?) It appears MT's daughter's bio dad supported the daughter at the new school in terms of visiting and donating to fundraising efforts. Wonder if he even stayed at 4 JeffersonX, too?

FD probably had some tale about JD fighting him when he just came to talk to her on May 24th. She fell. He had to do something or he would be blamed. MT needed to help him. The same with the EE. Fotis tells him not to tell Michi about the seat exchange in a conversation that could be construed to implicate EE. FD is so thoughtful he pulled in one, maybe two, innocent people to help cover his tracks.

The kids are the real victims beyond JD. None of them...MT's or FD's will leave this event without permanent scars about trust and perhaps security. And, I think family court's hands are temporarily tied, unless FD is charged with murder or the disappearance of JD.

IMO FD is a pathological liar so the whole business about JD distancing herself around 2010 is probably made up to cover any timeframe that he thinks his affairs might come to light. At any rate, apparently JD knew of his serial affairs for some time so if she physically distanced herself it may have been to prevent catching SDIs as a practical matter, as well as the obvious reason that he’s a detestable human being. MOO

I also wonder about several photos of one or two women. Does he have fond memories, or is he just hopeful? Are these just the only “friends” who haven’t restricted him from tagging them? Again, MOO.
It’s all a mere pathetic protection of his psychopathic narcissistic deep-seated self hatred and loathing. While HE was distancing himself, she was busy with the multiple births and care of multiples. Her blog sadly describes how she put it on herself to try to set aside time for Fulos. His idea of sharing time was watching a violent horror movie ?together at the end of a long day for a mother. After she took care of the kids and put them to bed while he was out playing soccer with the hired (to entertain him) help. So sad. She was a lovely, generous human being.

I have a feeling that she has had a dysfunctional childhood from day one. I am not sure of her father but I get the feeling he is a fun loving guy who did not want tied down. I think MT wanted to trap him and it did not work out that way for her.

Agree .
Let’s see if Begue steps up to the plate .
I doubt that will happen, guessing he’ll sit tight and have granny raise his daughter .

Per Daily Mail, (not exactly a reliable source). MT got pregnant from a one night stand . I highly doubt MT’s pregnancy was planned nor probably wanted by Begue . Begue couldn’t stop that train from rolling into the Maternity Ward .

It appears MT wasn’t his girlfriend ,
partner , fiancee so, what did she mean to him.
Probably nothing .

MT on the other hand was probably enamored , enthralled and crushed on him for years when working at his resort .
He never look her way, too many younger girls whooshing down his slope .
Don’t go there..

Cut to : MT moves to Florida, (they probably kept in touch), he’s in town , have dinner , back to his Hotel and WHAM she gets pregnant .

I doubt Begue was buying balloons, fireworks, cigars nor rushing to her side if in fact she even told him .
Moo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member