CANADA Canada - Toronto serial killers 60's to 90's?

madison2021

Reaction score
Hello all, im new here. Im a crime nerd hehe. We had an intriguing unsolved case in my city for decades. I decided to build a map based on my theory he had more victims.(i have only included women and children in suspious circumstances) Upon building it, not finished yet, i noticed a massive amount of activity in Toronto in the 60's to 90's. Regarding elderly women, young females and female children.
I wont get into a ton of detail on my finding to bore you lol.
If anyone has found the same or wishes to discuss it, id love to hear from you.

Hello all, im new here. Im a crime nerd hehe. We had an intriguing unsolved case in my city for decades. I decided to build a map based on my theory he had more victims.(i have only included women and children in suspious circumstances) Upon building it, not finished yet, i noticed a massive amount of activity in Toronto in the 60's to 90's. Regarding elderly women, young females and female children.
I wont get into a ton of detail on my finding to bore you lol.
If anyone has found the same or wishes to discuss it, id love to hear from you.

Yes, there was definitely something going on back then. My mother and I were just talking about this, and it seems like a lot of kids went missing/murdered, and there was a lot of attacks woman in general.

well depending on which cases you're referring to, there could be existing threads with loads of info in them
you can search names in the search box in upper right or list the names and I'll search for you

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288
Back