OH OH - Tyler Davis, 29, Columbus, 24 February 2019 #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm baffled as to why this minimal amount of information wasn't released months ago. I can't think of a reason.

The phone ping trail is a big deal. Why wouldn't LE release that earlier? I have attached a map showing Tyler movements before his phone died. His recording and movements strongly suggest someone who was lost. And inebriated.

His phone "dies" as he is leaving Abbott Labs. At the end of the parking lot. Second image shows the end of the parking lot. I notice numerous storm drains. An open storm drain might explain Tyler's phone dying, his disappearance, and no evidence of his body.
You know what. A car leaving that parking lot could drive all the way up to one of those drains. You could slip the phone in there without even getting out of the car.

I truly don't know what to think of this case. I wasn't able to watch the PC so thank you for the recap and screenshots!

That's a LONG walk and a weird place to end up. Like others have said, I'm super curious what the "speed" on the phone detected. Was it truly a walking speed, or driving??? And I know it was 3:30AM, but cars are out ALL the time, day and night. I cannot believe that he walked that distance and was not seen on ONE single camera or by ONE single person! It truly makes me think he WAS in a car.....and thus the reason not spotted on a camera. I'm feeling more and more like drugs were in play here, whether just weed or something more. Did he meet up with someone to buy something and it went bad? But why the Abbott parking lot if what the poster said is true, cameras and guards everywhere. (unless it's someone familiar with the area!)

I just don't feel like he could have walked that distance and never have been spotted. It's so strange!

I did quickly try to hear the audio, but it was so fast, all I heard was Easton Suites, I couldn't hear the "take me to". I had no clue the phones recorded our voices too :O Was that truly all he said, or was it clipped down? I mean, he was coherent enough to ask his phone for directions, he was coherent enough to call BD again. I think something more was really going on. Why didn't he just call her back and ask for help getting home? He called her to say he would be back.

And let's not forget the silent phone call. I can't remember if BD called him and he picked up and it was silent, or did he call her and it was silent? SOMEONE made that last phone call...….who...…..and why??? If he fell in a pond and drowned, the phone would have just died. But it didn't die at the swamp, it stops at Abbott labs.

It is strange where the phone ends. If he was picked up in a car or met someone in the Abbott parking lot, it would have to be someone who works at Abbott. There's absolutely no way to get a car in that lot without an employee badge.

It could be that he walked back out to Morse Crossing and someone picked him up there.

Or, it could be his phone just died and he wandered aimlessly and something accidental happened to him. It seems like he's had to either be extremely intoxicated or on some type of drug to not at least realize which direction he's going. Easton is a pretty big place and very lit up. The direction he took makes no sense. Why not just walk around the Easton Town Center if he needed to cool off or whatever?

The other thing I noticed is he walks up to the front entrance to Abbott. I think if he would have kept knocking or using the bell, someone would have eventually answered. The guards would have heard him eventually and if not people would have started arriving early the next morning. Maybe not for work but Abbott has a state of the art gym and people would be there early to work out on a Sunday morning.

Thank you for joining us! Maybe you can contact LE and pass this info on? They may not be aware of any of this. Did they know there were guards posted that night and have they interviewed them?

Thanks again for joining this thread!

I truly don't know what to think of this case. I wasn't able to watch the PC so thank you for the recap and screenshots!

That's a LONG walk and a weird place to end up. Like others have said, I'm super curious what the "speed" on the phone detected. Was it truly a walking speed, or driving??? And I know it was 3:30AM, but cars are out ALL the time, day and night. I cannot believe that he walked that distance and was not seen on ONE single camera or by ONE single person! It truly makes me think he WAS in a car.....and thus the reason not spotted on a camera. I'm feeling more and more like drugs were in play here, whether just weed or something more. Did he meet up with someone to buy something and it went bad? But why the Abbott parking lot if what the poster said is true, cameras and guards everywhere. (unless it's someone familiar with the area!)

I just don't feel like he could have walked that distance and never have been spotted. It's so strange!

I did quickly try to hear the audio, but it was so fast, all I heard was Easton Suites, I couldn't hear the "take me to". I had no clue the phones recorded our voices too :O Was that truly all he said, or was it clipped down? I mean, he was coherent enough to ask his phone for directions, he was coherent enough to call BD again. I think something more was really going on. Why didn't he just call her back and ask for help getting home? He called her to say he would be back.

And let's not forget the silent phone call. I can't remember if BD called him and he picked up and it was silent, or did he call her and it was silent? SOMEONE made that last phone call...….who...…..and why??? If he fell in a pond and drowned, the phone would have just died. But it didn't die at the swamp, it stops at Abbott labs.
All good questions. If drugs were involved it could explain a few things—why it seems like there are things being omitted from story & why Tyler was SO confused. But I also think it is possible only alcohol was a factor. Sometimes people underestimate alcohol. If he was WASTED (I personally think all three of them were) and sleep deprived & he fell asleep for a short time to be awakened abruptly.... OMG he totally could have been completely black out drunk/sleepwalking & have no idea what he was doing & no memory. He could have sort of come to far away, no idea how he got there or maybe just enough recollection to call his wife & say it’s ok I’m on way back. Sadly this actually happens to people who are heavily drinking all the time.
I have thought from the beginning that it’s possible that the story seems incomplete because memories of that night are sketchy. No one wants to admit they went out & got so stupid drunk they lost their husband/friend forever! Literally.
IDK. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were on something else or just drinking, but I don’t think he was meeting someone. He was too intoxicated and confused IMO.

Thank you for joining us! Maybe you can contact LE and pass this info on? They may not be aware of any of this. Did they know there were guards posted that night and have they interviewed them?

Thanks again for joining this thread!

Do you think? Seems like this would be basic info that LE should ask/investigate as part of their talks with Abbott? I guess I could contact them. What do others think?

Do you think? Seems like this would be basic info that LE should ask/investigate as part of their talks with Abbott? I guess I could contact them. What do others think?

I would roughly estimate the chance of a large pharmaceutical company having 24/7 video recording of the building entrances at 100%. Tyler's phone path appeared to walk right up to that Abbott Labs entrance, as if he was looking for assistance. Do you remember cameras being there? Thanks!

I would roughly estimate the chance of a large pharmaceutical company having 24/7 video recording of the building entrances at 100%. Tyler's phone path appeared to walk right up to that Abbott Labs entrance, as if he was looking for assistance. Do you remember cameras being there? Thanks!

Yes, there are definitely camera's. I just feel the ones right at the main bldg entrance were inside the first set of doors, not outside. You have to go through 2 sets of doors to get into the building. I'm trying to think of who I can ask that currently still works there about the current camera situation (without seeming a little crazy, lol). I would try to find out myself but we live in Texas now.

All good questions. If drugs were involved it could explain a few things—why it seems like there are things being omitted from story & why Tyler was SO confused. But I also think it is possible only alcohol was a factor. Sometimes people underestimate alcohol. If he was WASTED (I personally think all three of them were) and sleep deprived & he fell asleep for a short time to be awakened abruptly.... OMG he totally could have been completely black out drunk/sleepwalking & have no idea what he was doing & no memory. He could have sort of come to far away, no idea how he got there or maybe just enough recollection to call his wife & say it’s ok I’m on way back. Sadly this actually happens to people who are heavily drinking all the time.
I have thought from the beginning that it’s possible that the story seems incomplete because memories of that night are sketchy. No one wants to admit they went out & got so stupid drunk they lost their husband/friend forever! Literally.
IDK. Wouldn’t surprise me if they were on something else or just drinking, but I don’t think he was meeting someone. He was too intoxicated and confused IMO.

I hear ya. Being black-out drunk is a terrifying concept, when you realize you had no idea what you were doing or how you were behaving again.

It happened to me one time, in a college dorm when I was about 16 and didn't understand that you don't just keep downing mixed drinks from giant plastic cups. Yikes! I don't want to talk about what happened after, but I was very active, acting very out of character, dramatic & crazy, and it was so embarrassing to hear about the next day that I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

I never thought that might be the case with Tyler. But it's a definite possibility, that he was black-out drunk.

I hear ya. Being black-out drunk is a terrifying concept, when you realize you had no idea what you were doing or how you were behaving again.

It happened to me one time, in a college dorm when I was about 16 and didn't understand that you don't just keep downing mixed drinks from giant plastic cups. Yikes! I don't want to talk about what happened after, but I was very active, acting very out of character, dramatic & crazy, and it was so embarrassing to hear about the next day that I just wanted to crawl in a hole and die.

I never thought that might be the case with Tyler. But it's a definite possibility, that he was black-out drunk.
I’ve been there as well and it’s the WORST!!! It’s like your brain shuts down completely and your body goes on weird hyperdrive. Ugh.
Who knows if that’s what happened to Tyler but I’ve always thought it’s a good possibility. And then what is the question.....

I'm baffled as to why this minimal amount of information wasn't released months ago. I can't think of a reason.

The phone ping trail is a big deal. Why wouldn't LE release that earlier? I have attached a map showing Tyler movements before his phone died. His recording and movements strongly suggest someone who was lost. And inebriated.

His phone "dies" as he is leaving Abbott Labs. At the end of the parking lot. Second image shows the end of the parking lot. I notice numerous storm drains. An open storm drain might explain Tyler's phone dying, his disappearance, and no evidence of his body.

We knew about his phone. Here is a link to the map from thread 1:
Tyler Davis - Google My Maps

What we didn't have ofc is the still from the cctv and info on where LE searched. I have grabbed some images from the presser here for convenience:
wDWgsBr.png

i0fkiac.png
L7ks32o.png
xOqFgUA.png
pCA9kaN.png

We knew about his phone. Here is a link to the map from thread 1:
Tyler Davis - Google My Maps

What we didn't have ofc is the still from the cctv and info on where LE searched. I have grabbed some images from the presser here for convenience:
wDWgsBr.png

i0fkiac.png
L7ks32o.png
xOqFgUA.png
pCA9kaN.png
This is great, thank you very much, Vail. That still of Tyler gives me the chills, but also makes me sad. Though I saw the video before I couldn’t really make him out clearly.

Idk about everyone else, but I just can’t help but think that someone picked him up in a vehicle.

And I am not pointing fingers, but naturally have questions.... such as, did LE get the GPS information from Tyler’s and the friends vehicle from that night? As well as from the phone of the friend? I’ve never heard anything about that so not sure if I may have missed it.

And to me, Tyler sounds drugged on the audio when he says “Easton Suites”. I mean, it could be just alcohol, but idk. Which brings me to the question of how many drinks was he served in the bar. I also really have questions if he was drugged at that strip club.
Another thing, don’t know about you guys, but I felt like shaking those reporters, why didn’t they ask any of these questions?! :headbang:
Where’s that emoji when you want it, lol.

Also, I think it is possible they were doing cocaine or some kind of upper, but that would be to keep them up along with all the booze. Who knows. But either he drank a tremendous amount or he was drugged... well, hard to believe he would be voluntarily be taking downers, but .....

Idk, just thinking this all through in my head. Anyone’s feedback is appreciated.

Yes! And it sounded like a very drunk pissed off person in a vehicle that wanted someone to take him to the hotel.

Or a drunk pissed off person that thought he was being taken in the wrong direction.

Or even a very intoxicated person that was talking to someone else demanding to be taken somewhere.

It was not the way you would sound asking your phone for directions.

I don't know; I get pretty seriously pissed off at Siri and google, but I know I have to say their name before I swear at them. Lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julandken