Silver Alert CT - Jennifer Dulos, 50, New Canaan, 24 May 2019 *ARRESTS* #28

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is he like 10 years old or something? So juvenile.

It’s like a courtroom of eight-year-olds who know better but since no one’s laying out clear expectations of behavior and enforcing those rules, they can do what they want and act like it’s just a big joke, like they think they’re the cool kids with a substitute teacher who’s not even going to keep them in at recess, never mind have them serve detention.
They’re still in contact; there isn’t any “away” from him time-he can’t allow that, because she knows things that can hurt him. But what could his spell consist of? Nobody is THAT good in bed...

Omg. My retinas have been burned reading that! :) I just can’t see someone so horrible as attractive. What is up with these two? You know, maybe they ought to just drop the no-contact and let them hang out together 24/7. One of them will get tired of the other and then maybe we’ll see progress. MOO.

To me, it looks like FD has a stye on his right eye and possibly something on his ear.

He looks defeated and exhausted!

And it has to be tough to realize these are the best days of the rest of his life. MOO

Sorry, the pic didn't follow with the quote!
I Finally looked at a close up picture of MT at court today’s , looks like she has her Rosary Beads on again.
Don’t bother ...

To me, it looks like FD has a stye on his right eye and possibly something on his ear.

He looks defeated and exhausted!

And it has to be tough to realize these are the best days of the rest of his life. MOO

Sorry, the pic didn't follow with the quote!
Good catch on the eye issue! Hope its not a recurrence of poison ivy in the eye of the petite prince! That would be very painful I think! What a pity if true....

The picture of FD in court struck me because it seemed to be the absolute antithesis of "winning"! Tired, bored, ankle bracelet on, battling in 3 courts simultaneously, days at 4Jx numbered, no income, no family, no friends, no MT etc.

The petty games IMO being played by Atty. P and FD with the ankle bracelet, detour to NY and the 2 Greek interviews that were not in compliance with the 'gag order' might not be hugely important in the overall scheme of the long path ahead to get to trial on the present charges, BUT IMO they are indicative of how Atty. P is going to play this game in court for FD.

The game being played by Atty. P on the gag order appeal seems to be what Judge Blawie is going to have to deal with every step of the way in this sorry case and we haven't even seen murder charges yet. Knowing the situation with Atty. P tactics, my guess is that the States Atty is doing his best to make sure that the case presentation is so tight that there won't be room for appeals every step of the way and the Judge is giving the State time to put it all together.

Dealing with a bomb thrower like Atty. P in court with his wasting court time on nonsense and his ongoing threat of appeals will be challenging for Judge Blawie, but it appears the Judge is well aware of the game. But it remains to be seen at what point the tolerance for courtroom antics and poorly drafted motions evaporates. Today the 'discussion' by the defense on the motion to dismiss was weak, in great part due to its poorly drafted motion (which Atty Smith agreed was the case on a few points).

It would have been nice to see Judge Blawie simply say that he wouldn't entertain the motion to dismiss as the argument being presented was poorly drafted and was not credible. But no, we will now be treated to hearing 3 in November on this same issue of 'motion to dismiss' because Judge Blawie knew that the second he denied the motion that the appeal would be filed the following day by Atty. P.

Its all going to be time consuming and painful to watch but I'm confident Judge Blawie understands the shell game in front of him and I do hope he figures out some way to control the courtroom as the process moves forward.

MOO

Good catch on the eye issue! Hope its not a recurrence of poison ivy in the eye of the petite prince! That would be very painful I think! What a pity if true....

The picture of FD in court struck me because it seemed to be the absolute antithesis of "winning"! Tired, bored, ankle bracelet on, battling in 3 courts simultaneously, days at 4Jx numbered, no income, no family, no friends, no MT etc.

The petty games IMO being played by Atty. P and FD with the ankle bracelet, detour to NY and the 2 Greek interviews that were not in compliance with the 'gag order' might not be hugely important in the overall scheme of the long path ahead to get to trial on the present charges, BUT IMO they are indicative of how Atty. P is going to play this game in court for FD.

The game being played by Atty. P on the gag order appeal seems to be what Judge Blawie is going to have to deal with every step of the way in this sorry case and we haven't even seen murder charges yet. Knowing the situation with Atty. P tactics, my guess is that the States Atty is doing his best to make sure that the case presentation is so tight that there won't be room for appeals every step of the way and the Judge is giving the State time to put it all together.

Dealing with a bomb thrower like Atty. P in court with his wasting court time on nonsense and his ongoing threat of appeals will be challenging for Judge Blawie, but it appears the Judge is well aware of the game. But it remains to be seen at what point the tolerance for courtroom antics and poorly drafted motions evaporates. Today the 'discussion' by the defense on the motion to dismiss was weak, in great part due to its poorly drafted motion (which Atty Smith agreed was the case on a few points).

It would have been nice to see Judge Blawie simply say that he wouldn't entertain the motion to dismiss as the argument being presented was poorly drafted and was not credible. But no, we will now be treated to hearing 3 in November on this same issue of 'motion to dismiss' because Judge Blawie knew that the second he denied the motion that the appeal would be filed the following day by Atty. P.

Its all going to be time consuming and painful to watch but I'm confident Judge Blawie understands the shell game in front of him and I do hope he figures out some way to control the courtroom as the process moves forward. BBM

MOO

Your last sentence, BBM, is probably the key to any kind of just outcome in this situation. Attorney Colangelo needs to put on a trial face filled with decisiveness and forcefulness, and Judge Blawie needs to spend some more time looking at the motions before the hearings and trial. Although, the pause when he went back and looked at his earlier decision on the gag order was quite effective in today's hearing.

In resetting my mind for a long process, the plight of GF and all those who love JD certainly humbled me and refocused my attention on keeping the family foremost in my thoughts. Frustration here on Websleuths is such a fraction of the agony that must visit those loved ones daily.

MOO....3 posts and I'm out.

Wth?

As I check in this evening for news from today's court appearances I'm very disappointed with FD's slithering out of trouble yet again. Why?

Someone, sometime, somewhere lied to FD when they told him that horrid velvet garment looked good on him.

I hope it takes FD every bit of 30 minutes to extract himself from those skinny legged jeans over the top of that massive ankle bracelet.

Ears. When I look at FD head on all I see is big ears. Kinda like a 1976 Ford Pinto with both doors wide open.

I have no comments on that woman that can be posted without repercussions .

Hmmm, I wonder what you’re doing tonight, FD. Oh, I know, I know! Reading/watching all of the evidence against you. I’m so sorry you don’t have a hot date tonight, hopefully instead you’re finally realizing your next hot date may be your cell mate. Cheers!

Moo

He’s reading his social media mail. I wonder if he’s on the dark web. Seized computers are probably full of so much info it’ll take a team just for that area of evidence.

Dr. Farber is a pillar of strength. May God keep her in His hands.

Sounds like typical exchange of discovery. Still not clear why MT required hearing scheduled for today instead of Oct 10.

Dave Altimari‏ @davealtimari
Stamford court back in session it appears that Andy Bowman, Trocinis attorney, got the same package of documents and CD’s that Her boyfriends attorneys got this morning.

11:44 AM - 4 Oct 2019

Where is her site? Social media site I checked shows Patagonia style as a furniture strip, chalk paint antique it and sell. Not animal skins. So must be wrong place I looked. Looking up Patagonia style on line resulted is nothing animal skin related.

I am not very caught up from earlier this week, so I apologize if this has already been replied to in full. When I personally started putting the pieces together back in August about Patagonia Styles (not claiming to be the only one), it was as a result of finding her sister Daniella, with the seal shoe cover business, now selling rugs on FB marketplace that were "Patagonia Style Designer Rugs" (see attachment).

Could the word 'style' be a spelling error for 'styles'? Sure. But when the home industry uses the word 'style' as a descriptive...it's usually not a reference to the COO (Country of Origin) and doesn't necessarily mean that the rugs are imported from the Patagonia area. When 'style' is used, it's more often used in terms of likeness of origin, rather than actual origin. IMO, as a 21 year veteran of importing Home Furnishings, including hides from both China and India, it's certainly possible that MT's rugs are imported from the Patagonia region, though the pricing could just as easily be from the US, Brazil, or Asia. It all depends on the profit margin they're seeking. MT's sister is selling the rugs at a $389 price point.

As a point of reference, I replaced my 6'x9' entry way cowhide rug with a new one in February 2019 for $120 wholesale (bought at the NY Now Show from Chesterfield, a PA based Company importing cowhides from Brazil-see chesterfieldleather.com for reference). The same rug I bought in February would be about $60 wholesale from India (landed), and even less from China. Would it surprise me if MT was romancing her cowhides as being Patagonia 'style' cowhides and marketing them as such while actually importing them from China or India for the highest margin? Not even for a second. IMO, her rugs are nothing special in the existing market, so I hope that she just has a connection in the Patagonia area and is just blind to the market that already exists amongst US importers (because her pricing is too high to be competitive or pave a new road...and even if the pricing appeals to the average consumer who may or may not reach her private instagram account to buy them, or her sisters FB marketplace offering-even Ikea sells the same rugs at retail for $169, even less from Amazon). So it's either a shady business, it's a BS business to give her and her sister something to do, or it's simply a business that she knows very little about and thinks her 110 or so private Instagram followers and word-of-mouth customers will provide a 'get rich scheme' for her and her family, IMO.

To make a long story, longer, lol,...once I started putting the pieces together and accessed her once public instagram account, I found it to be more active since her arrest than prior to. I watched it and thought that with her and FD following each other, it was a very easy way to evade LE and stay under the radar. In the days leading up to September 8th (when I reported the account to LE), she was showing less about rugs and more about local CT locations and times (3:15pm became more prevalent) and possibly using the account to send 'inside' messages. As I've already said here, less than 24 hours after reporting the account and back-up documentation to LE, @PatagoniaStyles, a business, was now private. IMO, it's a total sham. At best, it was a business to give her a purpose and connect her to other locals. It has nothing to do with her previous 20 years of business experience...so you be the judge. An escape from FD? Possibly. An 'honest' business her baby daddy could understand, maybe? I think since her arrest, it has served as a shelter for her to communicate with FD (and her daughter and extended family) to appear legit. MOO

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 12.37.52 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-08-21 at 12.37.52 PM.png
    296.8 KB · Views: 61
It’s a play on The Emperor’s New Clothes. He thinks the state is delusional. I think the state knows what they are doing. It is watching of what the courts are doing that are totally painful for me.
I

Oh my goodness. So many angles on car shipping. How NOT surprising that this family/clan is involved in this 'business'. I would love to know how many 'shipments' the company is registered as having done in any given year?

Do they do business out of Miami or perhaps over in Mobile which is known as the car theft capital of the world port by many accounts. Will give this some thought but if anyone knows how many shipments that would be useful info to see if they just set this up for personal use or if its a viable 'business' and doing volume.
MOO
I am soooo behind, though meant to bring up earlier in the week/last week. Did anyone talk about how the cars mentioned in the Depo were in Greece one day, and the very next in New Jersey per FD? The ONLY possible way to get what was described as "cars" from Greece to NJ overnight would be by air freight. Unless FD has some friends with some VERY deep pockets and planes larger than lear jets, he was either lying (no surprise, imo) or the cars were actually flown and potentially skipped some of the inspection purely due to the expense of transporting multiple vehicles via air freight and customs found that to be legit (hate to say it, but having been in importing for more than 20 years, a container shipment via air freight IS possible overnight, at the tune of approx $30-40k, and those shipments are released pretty easily with customs because the understanding is that only deep pockets bring in air freight and the goods are needed to be cleared immediately). Not sure how clear all of this is, and will clarify tomorrow if needed.

Yes. But I would think the refuse company could confirm any dumpster swap too. Its been so hard to figure out what weight, if any, to place on the dogs barking early in the am.

NC is quiet in the early am until the first round of commuters hit the road heading to the stations but even so its not noisy. Busses hit the roads and this results in more activity and certainly more noise. Contractors and trades people don't typically come in much before 7:30-8am. But, there is a pickup in traffic between 7:30 am and 9 am during the week. The traffic on the Merritt /Rt 15 south starts to pickup around 6-6:30 too but this is background noise depending on where you live in NC. RT 123 also gets morning traffic in both directions starting around 7 am.

Someone sent me a picture of cameras over the stop lights on Rt123 and Little Brook Rd. I have no info on when these cameras were installed or even if they are presently operational. Further down on Rt 123 in Norwalk by Wendys near the Rt7 connector and Cemetary there are also overhead cameras on the stoplights in all directions.
Catching up still (by skimming for now) though wanted to call out that the dumpster at 61 Sturbridge Hill was AMEC. Amex makes money primarily for the haul it brings back to their own stations, NOT by delivering and picking up empty dumpsters. Amec's dispatch hours do not match the 5am pick-up time and their NC facility is heavily regulated by noise ordinances. Can fill in the blanks tomorrow. Could FD have paid a random truck to show up at 5am and haul away the garbage and return the Amec dumpster, yes. Though that would also be caught on camera by the neighbors and easily refuted by Amec's operating hours on weekends.

Here is map of NC Transfer Station which is near the intersection of Rt123 and Little Brook Rd.

Google Maps

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members