Presumed Located AR - Bryan McKnight, 29, Kidnapped by Gun, North Little Rock, 19 Sept 2019

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score
Original

Missing Person / NamUs #MP60184
Bryan Keith McKnight

Male, Black / African American
Height 5' 4" (64 Inches)
Weight 160 lbs

Black Hair
Brown Eyes

Circumstances
Date of Last Contact September 19, 2019
NamUs Case Created September 19, 2019
Last Known Location Map
Location North Little Rock, Arkansas 72116
Pulaski County

Circumstances of Disappearance
forced into a vehicle by gun point and kidnapped

The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)

I was going to say there doesn't appear to be anything nefarious on his pages, but looking closer at the first link it looks like he may have owed someone money? Some time ago, but still...
(Comment by BA on Feb 18)
Great catch! It was 31 weeks, about 7 months ago. Maybe that person wasn't the only person he owed money to.

Great catch! It was 31 weeks, about 7 months ago. Maybe that person wasn't the only person he owed money to.

I'm leaning towards that being the motive.
The guy has no serious criminal record, no gang affilliations as far as I can see
Just a (married?) dad with kids, possibly unemployed or having a hard time supporting them. jmo.

There is a comment by a different person on his other page, under a post where he's selling something.
Not allowed to copy but I take it to mean "you won't have to pay me back my money if I get this for free".
(Or maybe I read that wrong.)

In a Log Cabin Democrat (Conway, AR) “Police Beat” from June, a caller reported that she suspected him and his wife of something. The police calls only stay on the website for a week, but this much (sorry it’s not much) appears in search results.

So maybe it's not his own stuff he was selling on his FB page.
Wonder what happened with this?
It happened June 10.

Couple suspected in theft

A Mayflower woman called police last week saying she believed a local couple had stolen her son’s clothes and money.

The 69-year-old woman told Cooley that her son is currently in the hospital following “a serious car wreck” and that she currently has power of attorney over him as well as his estate. Since she became her son’s power of attorney, a local couple allegedly broke into the 50-year-old’s apartment and stole $3,500 worth of clothes, according to the report.

The woman said she suspected Bryan and (...) McKnight because “she has been told by several people in the community that they have seen Mr. and Mrs. McKnight ... out in the community wearing the clothing stolen from [her son’s] residence.”

In her statement, she also said she believes the two have stolen $1,900 from her son’s bank account but is unsure how they are doing so. However, she told Cooley “she can get the paperwork needed to show where the money was taken from his account,” the report states.

6/19/19 Police beat
(cached version)

Ok, I think he may not be missing anymore.
Searching wife's name + North Little Rock brings up an unlinkable funding page that says he was found, started yesterday.
Maybe someone more local than me can call the namus contact and enquire?

eta: or some type of scam?

His Namus doesn't have an agency case number.
Looking at the other people missing from North Little Rock recently they all do.
Also, he was entered into Namus on the same date he was "last seen".
Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Did someone pretend to be NLR LE and have him entered?

?

eta: one of his brothers (tm) is wishing him a happy birthday and telling him to enjoy it. Why would he do that if he's missing.
(This is on the brother's FB page)

Last edited:
His Namus doesn't have an agency case number.
Looking at the other people missing from North Little Rock recently they all do.
Also, he was entered into Namus on the same date he was "last seen".
Don't think I've ever seen that before.

Did someone pretend to be NLR LE and have him entered?

?

eta: one of his brothers (tm) is wishing him a happy birthday and telling him to enjoy it. Why would he do that if he's missing.
(This is on the brother's FB page)

I noticed the date he was entered into Namus & thought the exact thing, “lil odd”!

Also great catch: his bro wishing him Happy Bday!

I can't find anything else anywhere, not on SM, not MSM.
Anyone else?
Strange for such a serious manner of disappearance.
There's absolutely nothing in the media about this man being missing, let alone "kidnapped at gunpoint". Missing person records can be entered into NamUs by anyone, including the general public; however, all cases are supposed to be verified with the appropriate law enforcement agency prior to publication in NamUs. So why nothing from LE about him being missing?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back