IN IN - Fort Wayne, 'Mary Jane Doe' WhtFem UP16000, 20-25, in basement, May'92

Facially looks similar, both pink shoes, and she had a boyfriend in the next state over in Illinois:

Carla Beth Anderson #MP5795
The National Missing and Unidentified Persons System (NamUs)
upload_2019-8-8_14-26-45.png
Missing November 13, 1987, at age 23, would be age 28 in 1992, noted on DoeNetwork to have severe growth retardation: 2460DFMN - Carla Beth Anderson
She also had a boyfriend who lived in Lake Park, Illinois: Carla Beth Anderson – The Charley Project
Last seen wearing: Clothing: Blue jeans, white sweatshirt with 3 Pepsi/Mountain Dew bears,brown jacket with "Hardees" logo. Footwear: Pink sneakers

Ok, so I kept digging at this case, and I submitted this missing person to the Doe Network because they look so similar and it was honestly just eating away at me, but till I hear back from them, can any other sleuths out there tell me their opinions?
Do you get the same OMG feeling I do when looking at the two? its all in the eyes...the nose and mouth and chin too but the eyes are so similar
upload_2019-9-12_15-50-27.png
upload_2019-9-12_15-51-6.png

Ok, so I kept digging at this case, and I submitted this missing person to the Doe Network because they look so similar and it was honestly just eating away at me, but till I hear back from them, can any other sleuths out there tell me their opinions?
Do you get the same OMG feeling I do when looking at the two? its all in the eyes...the nose and mouth and chin too but the eyes are so similar
View attachment 204006
View attachment 204007

I wish there was more information on her going missing! The likeness is uncanny! Did you ever hear back?

I wish there was more information on her going missing! The likeness is uncanny! Did you ever hear back?
I submitted to The Doe Network, and they said they would have their committee look at it, but that was on 9/9/19 and that was the last I've heard from anyone.
Her eyes are so exact, nose, and even the expression on her face, its just too similar to ignore, but there has been no further information about the progress of cross matching or rule out for her.

I submitted to The Doe Network, and they said they would have their committee look at it, but that was on 9/9/19 and that was the last I've heard from anyone.
Her eyes are so exact, nose, and even the expression on her face, its just too similar to ignore, but there has been no further information about the progress of cross matching or rule out for her.
I have to agree, the likeness is so close!
It's been almost a month, maybe do a follow up? Or if she has a Namus, submit to them or the LE/ME agency listed?

Slight overkill probably, but I submitted to the ME and LE of UP16000 AND LE for Levittown, Pennsylvania. I hope this will inspire at least one person to look into this match.

Slight overkill probably, but I submitted to the ME and LE of UP16000 AND LE for Levittown, Pennsylvania. I hope this will inspire at least one person to look into this match.
Stellar work, VW5...!
I really think that you’re on to something. Often it’s hard to get excited for a possible match based on a reconstructed bust, but you are correct- the similarities are uncanny.
Furthermore, both young women were really such tiny slips of girls, both with abnormally short stature, and other developmental and muscular-skeletal irregularities.

Poor brave little Carla Beth! It breaks my heart to think of how frightened she must have been, whatever set of circumstances befell her. May Peace hold her, and may Love endure.
Praying that their DNA is a match, and that the Anderson family can bring their precious daughter and her unborn baby back home.

I have no updates but would like to let everyone know who is waiting, the Fort Wayne detective on the case emailed me back within 19 minutes stating he was reaching out to the ME.

WOW, just WOW! Not even 24 hours after I reached out to LE/ME I also got a call back form Bensalem Police Department for Monique.
Have to admit, I'm so impressed!
He stated he too had seen the similarity in the Doe's eyes...but years ago, there was already a cross reference done for UP16000 and Monique and it came back negative.
So that settles that.
The detective stated that Monique's mother was under the impression that her Father had filed the missing person report and he has since passed away.
The official missing person report didn't come in till 2012 from another family member, DNA was collect and put into CODIS.
The good news from this, Monique may have simply left her family situation, got married and had children and is happy and healthy out there unaware that a missing person report was even filed for her.

How big is a child's size 10 shoe? Decedent estimated at 4'6" -5' 2".

I wear size 10 shoes, I'm 5'8", was close to 5'10" before my lumbar discs flattened.

Was this young lady just wearing any shoes she could find, were her feet really really swollen by the pregnancy, was she wearing extra socks to stay warmer in the Indiana weather, were these children's' shoes, what?

And someone had really punched her in the nose at some point? (Breaks can happen due to sports, etc, of course.)

The reconstruction is lovely but looks so sad....

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shmoozie
Back